Abliderate Advanced/Liquid Clen/EC stack

abot

abot

Awards
Hey guys! Firs time poster/long time lurker here … Anyway, I just want to start out by saying that thisforum is the most cutting edge in terms of supplementation. I mean, theknowledge contained within this forum far surpasses that of any other forum I’vevisited! With that said, I have a question and I apologize if this has beenanswered (I searched for hours, but found nothing.) I am currently runningAbliderate Advanced (amazing product) along with ephedrine and caffeine. Theresults have been remarkable, but I still have a bit of stubborn fat to lose.Would it be advisable to throw in some liquid clenbuterol with the AbliderateAdvanced (transdermal) and run it alongside the EC stack? Or is this not a goodidea? I have used Yohimbine HCL in conunction with AA and liquid clen(transdermal) and the results were great, but I prefer EC over Yohimbine HCL.Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! Firs time poster/long time lurker here … Anyway, I just want to start out by saying that thisforum is the most cutting edge in terms of supplementation. I mean, theknowledge contained within this forum far surpasses that of any other forum I’vevisited! With that said, I have a question and I apologize if this has beenanswered (I searched for hours, but found nothing.) I am currently runningAbliderate Advanced (amazing product) along with ephedrine and caffeine. Theresults have been remarkable, but I still have a bit of stubborn fat to lose.Would it be advisable to throw in some liquid clenbuterol with the AbliderateAdvanced (transdermal) and run it alongside the EC stack? Or is this not a goodidea? I have used Yohimbine HCL in conunction with AA and liquid clen(transdermal) and the results were great, but I prefer EC over Yohimbine HCL.Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks!
Search for "Clenviscerate" in the forum threads to see how this has worked using Eviscerate; I know your question has been asked by others who, having had success w / Clenviscerate also wondered about using AA in this application. My only worry is that there's too much "stuff" you're using or thinking of adding. Not sure "more is better" applies here as it seems you have a lot of good fat-loss agents in your arsenal already even without adding Clen!

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Run Clen 2 weeks with NO EC stacked. Then run EC for 2 weeks. Repeat.
Clen is serious strong stuff not to be used together with other stims.

Also look into dosing Clen. Lots of info on here about proper ramping etc.

abot

abot

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys, I really appreciate it. I have used a lot "supps" in the past to shred my bf% (DNP, T3, CLEN etc etc) all of which worked well, but I'm always trying to push the issue without causing excessive harm to myself lol .. So in retrospect, running transdermal clen alongside EC is a no go. Gotcha .. Hmmm .. I really need to target my a2 fat receptors .. Maybe drop the EC, keep the AA and run Clenviscerate on top of that? Thanks again guys!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run Clen 2 weeks with NO EC stacked. Then run EC for 2 weeks. Repeat.
Clen is serious strong stuff not to be used together with other stims.

Also look into dosing Clen. Lots of info on here about proper ramping etc.
That is only if you take it orally, not if you use it as a topical. Abliderate with clen rubbed on will be fine with the EC stack.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could you run liquid clen with Abliderate Advanced and still using E/C? You might be okay doing it. I wouldn't recommend it, though. The option of switching back and forth between E/C and clen is definitely one you can explore. How long have you been on stims without a break? If it's been a while, it may be worthwhile to run Revamp while taking a month (or 2, if you can swing it) off to let your body reset a bit.

As an aside, what were your thoughts on DNP? It's always been a compound that's intrigued me and not a lot of people out there seem to talk about it with first-hand experience.

abot

abot

Awards
That is only if you take it orally, not if you use it as a topical. Abliderate with clen rubbed on will be fine with the EC stack.

That's what I like to hear! Sweet! Hate to ask another question, but if I run transdermal clen along with the EC, how long should I cycle both of them for? Should I stick with the topical AA/clen/EC for two weeks then run straight up EC for two weeks on a two week on/off protocol? And what about up-regulating my receptors? Sorry for the questions bros, just trying to get things right! Thanks!

abot

abot

Awards
Could you run liquid clen with Abliderate Advanced and still using E/C? You might be okay doing it. I wouldn't recommend it, though. The option of switching back and forth between E/C and clen is definitely one you can explore. How long have you been on stims without a break? If it's been a while, it may be worthwhile to run Revamp while taking a month (or 2, if you can swing it) off to let your body reset a bit.

As an aside, what were your thoughts on DNP? It's always been a compound that's intrigued me and not a lot of people out there seem to talk about it with first-hand experience.
Hey bro,
Thanks for the response. I was using liquid clen mixed with AA and taking Yohimbine HCL orally for about 3 weeks. I then decided to drop the clen and yohimbine for AA/ephedrine/caffeine .. All together it's been about 6 weeks total.

As far as DNP is concerned, I tolerated it rather well. I did extensive research on the compound before touching it and it yielded tremendous results. As far as sides are concerned, it felt like I had a slight fever on a daily basis and waking up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat was no fun ... Let's not forget about the yellow colored body fluids haha .. Is it worth it? Well, that depends on the individual. Personally I feel there are much better/safer options out there. My advice is to not bother, a steady caloric deficit with consistent training will yield similar results. It may take longer, sure, but it's not worth f*cking with your life. DNP is pretty serious stuff .. I actually still have some left over, and recently thought about giving it another go, but I think I'll pass .. Good luck bro.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey bro,
Thanks for the response. I was using liquid clen mixed with AA and taking Yohimbine HCL orally for about 3 weeks. I then decided to drop the clen and yohimbine for AA/ephedrine/caffeine .. All together it's been about 6 weeks total.
I, personally, wouldn't run any of that past another 2 weeks without taking a good break. I only say that because I ran a lot of stims without any breaks (before I was knowledgeable), and I don't "feel" caffeine or anything else like I used to (and that's including several breaks, including 5 months off ALL stimulants).

Just remember that it's all very individualistic and maybe you'll be fine, but why risk it.

As far as DNP is concerned, I tolerated it rather well. I did extensive research on the compound before touching it and it yielded tremendous results. As far as sides are concerned, it felt like I had a slight fever on a daily basis and waking up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat was no fun ... Let's not forget about the yellow colored body fluids haha .. Is it worth it? Well, that depends on the individual. Personally I feel there are much better/safer options out there. My advice is to not bother, a steady caloric deficit with consistent training will yield similar results. It may take longer, sure, but it's not worth f*cking with your life. DNP is pretty serious stuff .. I actually still have some left over, and recently thought about giving it another go, but I think I'll pass .. Good luck bro.
Thanks for the insight, man. I studied it pretty thoroughly a while back and was never really sold on running it, but also didn't think it was as dangerous as most make it out to be -- if ran correctly/responsibly. I think it, like a lot of other things, is blown out of proportion because of what a few stupid people do. All that said, I wouldn't rule out running it. I obviously wouldn't choose it as a primary fat-loss goal, but for a little 2-week run to trim up a few stubborn lbs, I think it might be a decent option.

bigbb123

Awards

Hey, my suggestion would be to stay away from dnp, unnecessary IMO it's a rather toxic compound not to mention a potent industrial dye and quite possibly a carcinogen. There are many reasons it's a fringe drug if you will. Many will disagree but that's my humble opinion. Stick to clen and eca alternated of course, throw in some fish oil and possibly a cortisol suppressant and a nutrient partitioner like glycobol or slinsane and you have yourself a rather potent fat loss stack. Good luck and with fat loss patience is the key give it time it will melt away beta agonists are remarkable fat loss compounds.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing AA, EC, alpha-t2, and erase. Every two weeks I swap out EC for OxyElite Pro.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots and Lots and lots of people use it.. just don't talk about it. The same with insulin, syntherol, etc. Tons of people use it, but keep quiet which is actually a better thing.

200mg- expect a little extra sweating when working out, but able to go about regular life
400mg- makes life difficult, a lot of sweating when doing regular daily things but can still get by
600mg- must request off from work, will be sweating when sitting still, will be sweating with 3 fans blowing on your, will constantly be out of breath, huffing and puffing all day..

I will not recommend, support, or condone the use of dnp.