Pre workout

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
There will never be a correct answer no matter how many times people ask this question. It's all a matter of personal preference, what effects you're looking for. Personally, I'm using muscle marinade by purus labs. Good nutritional profile along with enough stims to get you going.

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards
I really like K-otic.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I recommend making your own.

200mg caffeine
25mg ephedrine
6-8g SNS Citrulline Malate
1g SNS Agmatine Powder

^SNS now makes agmatine powder that will be the most cost-effective agmatine product on the market. A whopping 100 grams per tub! Now you can finally try all those crazy dosing schemes. It's listed as $39.95 on our website so I imagine it will be even cheaper at nutraplanet:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recommend making your own.

200mg caffeine
25mg ephedrine
6-8g SNS Citrulline Malate
1g SNS Agmatine Powder

^SNS now makes agmatine powder that will be the most cost-effective agmatine product on the market. A whopping 100 grams per tub! Now you can finally try all those crazy dosing schemes. It's listed as $39.95 on our website so I imagine it will be even cheaper at nutraplanet:
This is close to what I do except I do Focus XT, Agmatine, and then Citrulline Malate. Sometimes I'll add BCAA's depending on my diet and goals for that day.

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
I told all my friends about Craze, next thing i knew most of my buddies bought it. And they all love it! Just dont take it 8 hours prior to bed ;)

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I'd try to get a bunch of samples and see which one you like the best. what one person thinks makes him a hulk the other person feels like loki after the hulk owned him. LOVE THE AVENGERS MOVIE!!!! most of them are just a bunch of marketing bs with a lot of hype. it varies from person to person. so best bet is get those free samples and see for yourself. I hated buying a whole tub of something just to find out it was a 40 dollar trash can decor.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
MGN makes a great BCAA. It's called BCAA Extended. Really top notch stuff

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love me some NeuroSurge, Ultima or make your own.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^SNS now makes agmatine powder that will be the most cost-effective agmatine product on the market. A whopping 100 grams per tub! Now you can finally try all those crazy dosing schemes. It's listed as $39.95 on our website so I imagine it will be even cheaper at nutraplanet
Holy Crap! Sign me up for a bunch of tubs now! :D

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
if you havent looked into maximize intense you could check that out. good doses of creatine, agmatine, norvaline, and a great stim blend (no more dmaa). or if you don't want sitmulants you could look into something like hemavol, which has solid doses of citrulline malate, agmatine, glycerol, etc.

other good ones that i've tried are superpump max, white flood, and ultima (stim-free)

JosNYC

Awards
Have tried plenty of pre-workouts and what these guys post about individual preference and goals is absolutely true. My two cents: Superpump Maxx has always been just enough for me, Mainiac-recently sampled- and was content with the results, and Dark Rage- just not at the full dose because it can be quiet overwhelming, at least for me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ignite 2 is stellar ...

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
I like the tingle and burn I get from 1 more rep but I realy want to try something new!!

f1ghter33

Awards
i think ninja !! its really works good !!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
white flood
hemovol
maximize intense

or my personal fav white flood lemon mixed with wraath lemon

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
I'm think about tryin the white flood! It seems preaty good

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm think about tryin the white flood! It seems preaty good
Realized I didn't contribute to the thread yet bc Coop's post distracted me. :eek:

White Flood is solid and a great deal.

Some of my favorites unless I am forgetting something are:
Stimulant pre-workout(that I don't use often bc I seem rather intolerant to stims):
DS Craze, CL White Flood, or XF Vengeance.

Non-Stim(some of these can be combined w/stims or w/ eachother):
Omega Ultima, MAN Clout, and IForce Hemavol.

Add a carnitine of choice and/or extra Citrulline to almost any of those above(if needed) is beautiful to me. :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Realized I didn't contribute to the thread yet bc Coop's post distracted me. :eek:

White Flood is solid and a great deal.

Some of my favorites unless I am forgetting something are:
Stimulant pre-workout(that I don't use often bc I seem rather intolerant to stims):
DS Craze, CL White Flood, or XF Vengeance.

Non-Stim(some of these can be combined w/stims or w/ eachother):
Omega Ultima, MAN Clout, and IForce Hemavol.

Add a carnitine of choice and/or extra Citrulline to almost any of those above(if needed) is beautiful to me. :D
Haha sorry....but great choices!

terminator

terminator

Awards
I like the tingle and burn I get from 1 more rep but I realy want to try something new!!
If you like the tingle, then look for something with high amounts of Beta Alanine like Assault or C4. I like a new product that I tried called NOX-CG3 XTREME. It has good amounts of Creatine Mono, Citrulline Malate and Beta-Alanine; the 3 major ingredients that I look for in a pre-workout. I also like that I don't have severe DOMS anymore when I take it. When I stop taking it, I'm sore for 3-5 days after.

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
Couldn't I just buy beta alanine and citrulline malate mix the two together and have just what I'm looking for??

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Couldn't I just buy beta alanine and citrulline malate mix the two together and have just what I'm looking for??
if thats all your looking for.....i use anadraulic state gt with sns cit mal, cop, beta alanine, pea500, and iforce beta alanine....have been also using purus muscle marinade

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yep, then you could throw some agmatine into that combo and have a nice PWO.