Gimme a reason.

  1. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0

    Cool Gimme a reason.


    Just as the title says. I'm looking for some new supplements to try out for my next order from NP. So give me a reason to buy your favorite supplement.

    What makes it so good that you spend your hard earned money on it? Reps this is your chance to sell me on the science behind your particular blend! Synergistic effects, standalone...whatever makes you think it's the best in its category, I wanna hear it!

  2. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,370
    Answers
    0


    A little more detail on your goals would be helpful...

    From the standpoint of an exceptional deal the Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro combo is a crazy good price on Nutra right now. I am enjoying Anabeta Elite quite a bit and using my second bottle with regular Erase so I bet with Erase Pro it is even better.

    Otherwise give some more input on what you are looking to accomplish and others could probably suggest something effective and cost efficient for you.
  3. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0


    Like said above what are your goals. What are you looking to do?
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    A little more detail on your goals would be helpful...

    From the standpoint of an exceptional deal the Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro combo is a crazy good price on Nutra right now. I am enjoying Anabeta Elite quite a bit and using my second bottle with regular Erase so I bet with Erase Pro it is even better.

    Otherwise give some more input on what you are looking to accomplish and others could probably suggest something effective and cost efficient for you.
    Really I'm just looking to increase the stash. I'm currently on an endless bulk (kinda) I have erase and pro along with AB and ABE. I'm really just looking for some good products to get now while I can for use at a later time.

    I've heard good things about hemavol and some other iforce stuff along with some of the SNS stuff but just wondering what other people like and why they like it.
  5. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,370
    Answers
    0


    Since you mentioned IForce and SNS I would grab some Hemavol, Focus XT, and then any bulk product you want from SNS. The quality of their ingredients is unmatched from what I have used.
  6. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    Since you mentioned IForce and SNS I would grab some Hemavol, Focus XT, and then any bulk product you want from SNS. The quality of their ingredients is unmatched from what I have used.
    Is the testobolan any good? Thought about reversitol too but was also glancing at some of the purus stuff. Not sure if they are worth the money though.
  7. Registered User
    bigintensions's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    19
    Posts
    475
    Answers
    0


    Yea Hemoval would be great to get. The pumps are absolutely insane. It is the best pump product I have tried by far. I prefer the lemon drop flavor over the watermelon. Also you could get ds craze. The focus and mind muscle connection is unbelievable. You could combine the two and have a sick pre workout stack.
  8. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions
    Yea Hemoval would be great to get. The pumps are absolutely insane. It is the best pump product I have tried by far. I prefer the lemon drop flavor over the watermelon. Also you could get ds craze. The focus and mind muscle connection is unbelievable. You could combine the two and have a sick pre workout stack.
    Lol I have craze :P
  9. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,457
    Answers
    8


    SNS Beta-alanine, magnesium creatine chelate, and ALCAR are all good staples.

    Molecular Nutrition X-Factor is nice for anabolism.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    SNS Beta-alanine, magnesium creatine chelate, and ALCAR are all good staples.

    Molecular Nutrition X-Factor is nice for anabolism.
    What's the deal with the chelate? Also is COP any good coop?
  11. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,457
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    What's the deal with the chelate? Also is COP any good coop?
    I'd recommend the MCC if you're not already using creatine. Otherwise, keep doing what you're doing as long as it's not CEE.

    COP is treating me very well so far for two things: cardio performance, and reduced rest times between sets.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  12. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    I'd recommend the MCC if you're not already using creatine. Otherwise, keep doing what you're doing as long as it's not CEE.

    COP is treating me very well so far for two things: cardio performance, and reduced rest times between sets.
    Well I could always use the cardio performance. I currently just have mono but have never used anything but that.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gimme DecaVol!
    By TheMyth in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 12:51 AM
  2. alright reps, gimme what ya got
    By lennoxchi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 08:18 PM
  3. gimme a hand
    By spres444 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 12:22 PM
  4. another Reason to Recreate--Very good reason
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 04:35 PM
  5. It's July 1st...Gimme those pics!
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 09:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in