Any AI needed on this stack?

clint3612

Awards
Hey guys I'm just finishing a bottle of prime and about to start the next and final bottle of it. I'm chasing a bench press goal and I thought about adding some DAA with it for six weeks to maximize it. If I do that, should I hit up some erase to balance everything out? BTW, I'm 37 and I use nothing but test boosters. Thx!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
No need but yields amazing results, Erase or Erase Pro would be best IMO

clint3612

Awards
Cool, however if u can get around it I would love to leave the erase out because of joint drying-it's hard enough training hard like it is without adding joint drying!!

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Supplement a quality fish oil with high EPA/DHA content like Axis Labs Citrus Omega or Controlled Labs Oximega. Aim 2-3g combined EPA/DHA per day.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. Erase or Erase Pro
Triple this. Since DAA has a tendency to be more "Wet" the joint drying effects arent as pronounced. They also effect everyone differently and are dependent on a lot of factors. If you're throwing DAA into the mix i wouldnt sweat it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, however if u can get around it I would love to leave the erase out because of joint drying-it's hard enough training hard like it is without adding joint drying!!
Just use less if its too strong at a certain dose