Is this a good DAA stack?

fauzool

Awards
I new to these test boosting supplement and could use all the help I can get. I did research, but also looking for some advice. What would be the better stack? Or what would u recommend in stead?
Stack One

DAA 3g
Cycle 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
WITH
Activate Extreme- 6 Weeks on 2 weeks off
for the L-Dopa to help prolactin base side effects
WITH
Chrysin-LPC- 6 Weeks on 2 Weeks off
Act as an estrogen blocker

Stack 2\ This stack seems better to me.

DAA 3g
And
for the L-Dopa to help prolactin (gyno) base side effects
With
PES Erase- 6 Weeks on 2 weeks off
for AI

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
why only 4 weeks of daa? i would do formx for 6-8 weeks and it includes an ai in the profile......there is a current log with it...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
With those supps, I would use DAA for 8 weeks, add in erase around week 2

fauzool

Awards
What do u think of Triazole? Have any of you tried it instead of erase? how has it worked for ?

SO this stack

DAA 3g
Activate Extreme
Triazole

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not Bad. I would use testo 100 has every thing and more for a test booster. I personally like it and say I like it,

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
What do u think of Triazole? Have any of you tried it instead of erase? how has it worked for ?

SO this stack

DAA 3g
Activate Extreme
Triazole
Some love erase, some triazole. Both are solid products.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought i replied on here but guess it didnt go through. 8 weeks is optimal. Erase is the AI of my choice because of its price and what you get for that price.

fauzool

Awards
Thanks for helping me decide on an AI :), also would you recommend starting say DAA 1.5g To assess how its working for me? It would be my first time using DAA. what side effects should I watch out for, so I know if I should go off it or not? Im hoping DAA is really as good as they say it is.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for helping me decide on an AI :), also would you recommend starting say DAA 1.5g To assess how its working for me? It would be my first time using DAA. what side effects should I watch out for, so I know if I should go off it or not? Im hoping DAA is really as good as they say it is.
Take 3 g per day. If it bothers your stomach you can split your dose.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

no. take 3g / day. if you are going to be taking an AI, you shouldnt see any side effects except for possibly acne due to increased testosterone. and remember, do NOT rely on ANY supplements. you get your results from proper diet and training, not supplements.

lobcity

Awards
Hey guys not trying to interfere with the thread, but just wondering of taking DAA at 20 y/r would it be dangerous and not recommended?

Because my two housemates want to do it and don't think they should... Any advice would be good :) sorry once again

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys not trying to interfere with the thread, but just wondering of taking DAA at 20 y/r would it be dangerous and not recommended?

Because my two housemates want to do it and don't think they should... Any advice would be good :) sorry once again
It's a natty test booster. At 20 years old I don't think they'd get too much out of it but there's nothing harmful with them taking it though.

fauzool

Awards
Ditch the chrysin
I figured that dont know why i even wanted it in there this is the stack think im gonna end up going with. Should anything be added or taken away?

DAA 3g
Activate Extreme
Triazole

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

anabeta would be fine at 20 though.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I new to these test boosting supplement and could use all the help I can get. I did research, but also looking for some advice. What would be the better stack? Or what would u recommend in stead?
Stack One

DAA 3g
WITH
WITH

DAA 3g
And
for the L-Dopa to help prolactin (gyno) base side effects
With
PES Erase- 6 Weeks on 2 weeks off
for AI
I would go with stack number 2:)

Some love erase, some triazole. Both are solid products.
Some love Erase, some are wrong:p

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I figured that dont know why i even wanted it in there this is the stack think im gonna end up going with. Should anything be added or taken away?

DAA 3g
Activate Extreme
Triazole
Stack seems perfect to me.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

DAA 3g
Activate Extreme
Triazole
I like this. Triazole is one of my favorite supplements out there. I go back to it a lot and I'm never disappointed.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with stack number 2:)

Some love Erase, some are wrong:p

You got it bud! Stack #2 is the money. I think it would be better if you swapped out AX for Endosurge though.

musclebob5

musclebob5

Banned
Awards
Stack One

DAA 3g
WITH
WITH

DAA 3g