Best tasting banana protein ??

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Don't say muscle milk ! I'm looking for something with a decent profile. Myofusion tasted like cucumber to me.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really enjoyed XF Ultra Peptide 2.0.

Jrhoffman933

Jrhoffman933

Awards
Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 has a banana cream i had it wasnt bad,

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
XF UP 2.0 Banana Creme.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I am not a banana fan at all, but Trutein Banana is incredible!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
XF UP 2.0 Banana Creme.
I ordered it today. If is't anywhere near as good as lemon creme pie I'll be happy

Just to post something different, MP's Banana Cream Combat Powder is also darn tasty.
I tried it before. it's not bad but it doesn't mix that great and I'm not a big fan of the cholestorol content.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Allmax Isoflex or Syntha 6
I didn't know Isoflex had a banana . I didn't want a iso though more of a blend for the evening is what I was after. I'll check it out though I like the chocolate peanut flavor a lot but it's expensive.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't know Isoflex had a banana . I didn't want a iso though more of a blend for the evening is what I was after. I'll check it out though I like the chocolate peanut flavor a lot but it's expensive.
It came out about 6 months ago.
Giant Sports Vanilla is probably the best tasting protein I've tried though- great taste,texture and profile

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
37% RDA of cholesterol per scoop. I'd rather eat a steak.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Thank you. Dietary cholesterol has minimal impact on serum lipid values in the vast majority of people.
Is that a opinion or fact ? It's contrary to to what I've been told/read. Genetics has decided to pass on high cholesterol , and heart disease and high blood pressure in my family. None of who are grossly overweight .
I have no interest in taking medication so I prefer to control it with diet . I don't believe everything doctors say but I'm not ready to discount them totally either,

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Muscle juice 2500,
The original, the one with like 76g of sugar per serving. 2000cals per serving

:lol:

Makes you fat, taste great.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that a opinion or fact ? It's contrary to to what I've been told/read. Genetics has decided to pass on high cholesterol , and heart disease and high blood pressure in my family. None of who are grossly overweight .
I have no interest in taking medication so I prefer to control it with diet . I don't believe everything doctors say but I'm not ready to discount them totally either,
It is pretty well accepted that dietary cholesterol has little direct correlation to serum lipid levels in the vast majority of the population. There is a minority of people in whom it does, though; I've seen estimates that this minority is anywhere from 3-30% of people. In most folks however, decreasing your cholesterol intake will only decrease serum lipid values by a few percent.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
It is pretty well accepted that dietary cholesterol has little direct correlation to serum lipid levels in the vast majority of the population. There is a minority of people in whom it does, though; I've seen estimates that this minority is anywhere from 3-30% of people. In most folks however, decreasing your cholesterol intake will only decrease serum lipid values by a few percent.
That's fair. Although combat powder still mixes like ****! Tastes good though.

Kayla_Jaye

Kayla_Jaye

Awards
I like International Protein WPI banana =], Im sure most of international Proteins taste good tho

Califrniabear

Califrniabear

Awards
Optimum Nutrition's banana cream was pretty good!

badctzn

Awards
It's not a major brand but Vitamin Shoppe's brand Banana Cream is good....usually sold out.

amarula

Awards
Just another option: Vasolate from Thermolife. For me the best banana flavour I've tried

Tmac29

Awards
I wouldn't use Truteen even if it was given to me. Brb, no prop blend, but only 3 percentages to 5 protein sources.

Makes sense.

Any in the know, know that UP 2.0 and Myo Hydro had the best banana of all time.

ALL TIME

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use Truteen even if it was given to me. Brb, no prop blend, but only 3 percentages to 5 protein sources.

Makes sense.

Any in the know, know that UP 2.0 and Myo Hydro had the best banana of all time.

ALL TIME
I bought it for the flavor and it's great. What's Myo Hydro?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Myofusion with Hydrowhey. It was the older version before the Probiotic version. Tasted literally like Laffy Taffy Banana.
The new myofusion has a cucumber after taste for me. I sent it back.