Best pre-workout ?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    xGetSwole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0

    Best pre-workout ?


    I've tried many pre workouts, jacked, c4, neuro core, assault, shotgun, razor8, etc. But what do you guys think the best one is ? In terms of strength, pump, intensity, focus, vascularity, etc. All feedback is appreciated !

  2. Registered User
    Colbicide's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    835
    Answers
    0
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  3. Registered User
    xGetSwole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    Thanks!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    huxley309's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    175
    Answers
    0


    For me ds craze.

    But honestly, you're better off looking at reviews, and seeing what works best for you.
  5. Registered User
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Answers
    0


    I have been using FocusXT for about a week and its great. I like it because its versatile, I hav used it for a few other things besides working out. Yesterday I used it at work while preparing for a meeting I had to conduct last minute and I think it really helped. I found drinking it on empty stomach one hour before lifting works best for me. A few times I have had to force myself to leave the gym, I keep wanting to add an extra movement or 2 because I kinda get into a "zone".

    It does not do much, if anything for pumps, but I have also been using Purple Wraath intra workout, and its another great product. I start sipping it on the way to the gym and try and finish it about 10 minutes before my workout ends.
  6. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman
    I have been using FocusXT for about a week and its great. I like it because its versatile, I hav used it for a few other things besides working out. Yesterday I used it at work while preparing for a meeting I had to conduct last minute and I think it really helped. I found drinking it on empty stomach one hour before lifting works best for me. A few times I have had to force myself to leave the gym, I keep wanting to add an extra movement or 2 because I kinda get into a "zone".

    It does not do much, if anything for pumps, but I have also been using Purple Wraath intra workout, and its another great product. I start sipping it on the way to the gym and try and finish it about 10 minutes before my workout ends.
    While Focus XT is a very versatile supplement, it has no ingredients specifically geared toward increasing the pump, although adding in a scoop or two of our citmal and/or 1g Agmatine changes that.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  7. Registered User
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Answers
    0


    Thats one of the reasons I use the Purple Wraath. Between the citmal and the aminos, its adds the stuff I am missing. The two work very well together IMO.
  8. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,947
    Answers
    1


    What are you looking for in your pre workout? Pump? Energy? Endurance? All of the above?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    While Focus XT is a very versatile supplement, it has no ingredients specifically geared toward increasing the pump, although adding in a scoop or two of our citmal and/or 1g Agmatine changes that.
    i do exactly this with some lclt and its amazing
  10. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Search works great for this answer.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  11. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0


    I think AX SuperSize or SAN Fierce would be a great option for you. They are my current favorites.

    I was sent quite a few samples of SAN Fierce(thanks!) and I was very impressed.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  12. Registered User
    purebred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,125
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xGetSwole View Post
    I've tried many pre workouts, jacked, c4, neuro core, assault, shotgun, razor8, etc. But what do you guys think the best one is ? In terms of strength, pump, intensity, focus, vascularity, etc. All feedback is appreciated !
    AEN PreSurge Unleashed
  13. Registered User
    Colbicide's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    835
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xGetSwole View Post
    Thanks!
    NP. Just for the record, I just ordered DS Craze to give it a try. Many swear by it.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  14. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    reformulated White FLOOD, pump and focus is clean.

    PM me for samples
  15. Registered User
    purebred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,125
    Answers
    0


    I'm not gonna lie, I always chuckle a bit when company reps respond to these threads. love you guys!
  16. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Craze,white flood v2, c4 extreme, fierce, FOCUS XT, natty v, Eca, ragNOrok
    C-bol
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  17. Registered User
    xGetSwole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    Energy and pump is what I want the most
  18. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xGetSwole
    Energy and pump is what I want the most
    Focus XT with 25mg ephedrine hcl and 6 caps cbol
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  19. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

    Focus XT with 25mg ephedrine hcl and 6 caps cbol
    That'll get the job done.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  20. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,947
    Answers
    1


    Supersize will definitely aid in the energy and pump department.

    The P-Phenethylbenzamide and the Neuropeptide Alpha will cleanly stimulate the CNS while the creatine monohydrate and the Leucine Nitrate will add big time pumps.

    Among the numerous other benefits Supersize will provide these will satisfy your main points.

    Other pre workouts that i enjoy are craze and vpx friction.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  21. Registered User
    TitanTide816's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    19
    Answers
    0


    I am really digging the new Maximize (w/o 1,3). Clean, great ingredients, plus I add in 1.6g of Beta Alinine and it's on.
  22. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xGetSwole View Post
    I've tried many pre workouts, jacked, c4, neuro core, assault, shotgun, razor8, etc. But what do you guys think the best one is ? In terms of strength, pump, intensity, focus, vascularity, etc. All feedback is appreciated !
    Everyone is going to have their own preference, but for me personally nothing comes close to ASSAULT!


    Quote Originally Posted by xGetSwole View Post
    Energy and pump is what I want the most
    If you want energy anything with a hefty dose of stimulants, or if it contains Geranium, will work. A pump you can achieve through manipulating your training, but can enhance it with using something that includes NO boosters in its ingredient profile.

    There are many products out there that do both - the newest version of Assault gives me all this (stacked with NO Infuse).

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  23. Registered User
    bobbymac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    90
    Answers
    0


    I like K-Otic

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    LORD'S GYM - THE SIN OF THE WORLD - BENCH PRESS THIS! Rom 5:8
  24. Registered User
    terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    102
    Answers
    0


    When it comes to strength, pump, intensity, focus, vascularity my favorite pre-workout has to be NOX-CG3 XTREME. I got it because it had a lot of Citrulline Malate, Creatine Monohydrate and Beta Alanine and it tasted great (Fruit Punch flavor).

    After 2 weeks of using it, my strength was the highest it's ever been, the pump is really intense on arm days, the focus is perfect and it doesn't give me insomnia or anxiety.

    I also like Assault, but it was too sweet (blue raspberry flavor) and had too much caffeine (I was awake until 2:00 am and my heart rate was pretty high). SuperPump Max was also decent.

    I didn't notice anything special about N.O. Xplode except for more frequent trips to the bathroom.
  25. Registered User
    purebred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,125
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    When it comes to strength, pump, intensity, focus, vascularity my favorite pre-workout has to be NOX-CG3 XTREME. I got it because it had a lot of Citrulline Malate, Creatine Monohydrate and Beta Alanine and it tasted great (Fruit Punch flavor).

    After 2 weeks of using it, my strength was the highest it's ever been, the pump is really intense on arm days, the focus is perfect and it doesn't give me insomnia or anxiety.

    I also like Assault, but it was too sweet (blue raspberry flavor) and had too much caffeine (I was awake until 2:00 am and my heart rate was pretty high). SuperPump Max was also decent.

    I didn't notice anything special about N.O. Xplode except for more frequent trips to the bathroom.
    I was reading up on some of Poliquin's writings and he suggested 2g vitamin C to offset the stimulant effects of caffeine. This would prove especially beneficial for those who workout at night.
  26. Registered User
    TheDeadlifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    622
    Answers
    0


    I have tried a few PWOs that have been decent. As a powerlifter, however, the 'pump' is not significant to me all. A true ECA stack with 100% grape juice works well and is cheap. Universal Shock Therapy is good stuff without a crazy amount of caffeine. Maniac by AI Sports is awesome - great flavors and very effective without a crash. My absolute favorite for focus and intensity is Animal Rage - the flavor is less than desirable but a scoop and a half does wonders to my training.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  27. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by purebred
    I was reading up on some of Poliquin's writings and he suggested 2g vitamin C to offset the stimulant effects of caffeine. This would prove especially beneficial for those who workout at night.
    Too much antioxidant pre can cause issue
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  28. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by purebred
    I'm not gonna lie, I always chuckle a bit when company reps respond to these threads. love you guys!
    Cause those companies who have those rep's on these boards keep places like this going.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  29. Registered User
    terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    102
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    I was reading up on some of Poliquin's writings and he suggested 2g vitamin C to offset the stimulant effects of caffeine. This would prove especially beneficial for those who workout at night.
    I would be interested to read up more on it. I read somewhere that more than 1g vitamin c as ascorbic acid could have pro-oxidative effects. I offset the stimulant effects of caffeine by going with pre-workouts with little to no caffeine , but it would seem that I'm in the minority.
  30. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by terminator

    I would be interested to read up more on it. I read somewhere that more than 1g vitamin c as ascorbic acid could have pro-oxidative effects. I offset the stimulant effects of caffeine by going with pre-workouts with little to no caffeine , but it would seem that I'm in the minority.
    Stick to a stim free then.
    Using formula X intra workout and c-bol pre.
    Best stuff ATM trying to kick caffeine
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  31. Registered User
    treezy z's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0


    best workouts i had were on c4, for "feel good" i liked hemo rage. giving ds craze a go tommorow, hoping it blows both away.
  32. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Focus xt and agmatine
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  33. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by purebred
    I was reading up on some of Poliquin's writings and he suggested 2g vitamin C to offset the stimulant effects of caffeine. This would prove especially beneficial for those who workout at night.
    Vitamin C and pantethine. Decrease conversion of DHEA to cortisol
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  34. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc
    Focus xt and agmatine
    + CM and BA and COP /
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  35. Registered User
    AxPoz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    D stunner, in the top 3 IMO and easily one of the cheapest
  36. Registered User
    3utcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AxPoz View Post
    D stunner, in the top 3 IMO and easily one of the cheapest
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Supersize will definitely aid in the energy and pump department.

    the creatine monohydrate and the Leucine Nitrate will add big time pumps.
    dafuq
  37. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,383
    Answers
    0


    anadraulic state gt, or "asgt" by lg sciences, dont knock it till you try it.....pm me if interested
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  38. Registered User
    retroscapers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    223
    Answers
    0


    I am in love with c4. It treats me well
  39. Registered User
    Roduk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0


    Another vote for C4, clean energy, it allows me to squeeze a couple more reps than craze or jack3d in my latter sets. no crash after you feel great. It usually clears my bowls about 5 minutes after taking it but at least its before your workout. Tastes amazing. Mixes well. I usually need 1.5 scoops.
  40. Registered User
    Wlgsciences's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    49
    Answers
    0


    Epic, but you can't get it yet, only I have it right now....bwahahahahahah

    Comming soon tho!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 05:17 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 03:48 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 05:40 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:52 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 01:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in