NEED HELP !!!!!

xGetSwole

Awards
Hi guys, i`ve been looking around sometime now, and im looking for a natty product that`ll give good gains in strength and lean mass gains. I dont want anything to do with PH or anything like that, just a natural product that`ll give that extra boost. Diet and sleep and training regimen are all in tact, just looking for some extra help, thanks. No negative feedback please.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
My personal favorite Natty Stack of all time is Erase Pro/Anabeta (Elite)/DAA.

Erase Pro is an Anti-Aromatase and Anti-Estrogen. Also has two added ingredients to help boost testosterone and stop conversion at the site. People also report a leaning effect because of the lowered estrogen levels your body dries and hardens.

Anabeta helps you absorb more nutrients through your daily food intake etc. I and many others feel it shines on a high carbohydrate diet. I personally get insane pumps and feel full all day. Anabeta Elite, new version, has two added ingredients to help boost testosterone and one being Forskolin and the other 5-Androsten....

Next is DAA. This has a good backing by many companies and users. One study shows and an increase of testosterone by 42% in only 12 days. You can go with many different brands. Synthetic Supplements just came out with one also there is D-Pol by Purus(Great product IMO), SNS, and Intimidate by iForce.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^^^Good one above I also recommend the TRS (Testosterone Recovery Stack) a lot of feedback on this one from people who run it solo and love it myself included.