Please Help!!! (serious inquiries only please)

1. Wink Please Help!!! (serious inquiries only please)

I am 21 years old. I know a little bit about anabolics, but alot about legal supps, and dieting. I know how to use weights and how to train. One thing I am clueless on is what Tst booster to use. I am abot 185lbs. take in about 200g protein a day, and 16g creatine. I have 1 andro and 4ad along with an E block, however after some research I am going to wait a little whilie until using those. I want to get bulk!!!! I have researched that a tst boost is the way to go. PLEASE HELP!! please only recommend products you have past history with. Thankyou!!

2. Just eat well, and train well.

Once you have that nailed, then look at supps.

3. That's a lot of Creatine dude and look into daa for a test booster bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    That's a lot of Creatine dude and look into daa for a test booster bro
    Agreed unless in the loading phase i've read quite a few articles saying that maintenance of creatine can be done with 2 - 5 grams...

Look into Anabeta my friend

5. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Agreed unless in the loading phase i've read quite a few articles saying that maintenance of creatine can be done with 2 - 5 grams...

Look into Anabeta my friend
    Yea I have seen quite a few knowledgeable people on here stating the same dosages for creatine. Anabeta is solid too man as Valdez said. I am on day 8 of an Anabeta stack and feeling beastly. I am up 3lbs so far and but my waist continues to shrink, all good gains.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

6. as far as the creatine goes check out this thread man

Excess Creatine?
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 11:36 AM