cutting out lx during precomp carb up

uvawahoowa

Awards
Taking dex v1 and lx, starting my carb up tomorrow for a natty bb show Sat. Already figuring on dropping the dex, wondering if I should drop the lx too?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Taking dex v1 and lx, starting my carb up tomorrow for a natty bb show Sat. Already figuring on dropping the dex, wondering if I should drop the lx too?
If you've taken it up until now, then it's obviously not on the "banned substances" list re any ingredients, so therefore it's pretty much your choice whether or not so stop using it.

~Rosie~

uvawahoowa

Awards
If you've taken it up until now, then it's obviously not on the "banned substances" list re any ingredients, so therefore it's pretty much your choice whether or not so stop using it.

~Rosie~
Just curious if anything in it would affect my carb up like the caffeine in dex, or if releasing the cortisol control would affect an fat in the next 2 days...something along those lines that I am not privy to

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
No significant interactions on either front. I'd scrap the dexaprine if it's the new version since you don't want Rauwolscine with all that insulin.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just curious if anything in it would affect my carb up like the caffeine in dex, or if releasing the cortisol control would affect an fat in the next 2 days...something along those lines that I am not privy to
Nope. And you really should have considered all this WELL before now and had your week pre-competition ALREADY in place if your competition is so soon.

~Rosie~

uvawahoowa

Awards
No significant interactions on either front. I'd scrap the dexaprine if it's the new version since you don't want Rauwolscine with all that insulin.
Thanks, in that case ill keep it in until tomorrow night.