Eviscerate smolder - burn times?

  1. Eviscerate smolder - burn times?


    Ok so I have been using Evicerate Smolder on my abs. First thing on the morning while I am fasted. I train fasted also. Fast breaks at 1:30pm.

    I get little or no burn when I first apply it. Depending on my workout I get the burning sensation on my abs, usually if my workout includes core/abs

    If I do cardio I often do not feel the burn until afterwards. ???

    Sometimes like today I didn't get any burn until 3:30pm. Which was well after eating. I had a 1hr bike ride at 830am, and then pretty sedentary work until 330pm. Is that normal?

    Seems that it burns at odd times...
    Antaeus Labs Rep


  2. Quote Originally Posted by daniel11 View Post
    Ok so I have been using Evicerate Smolder on my abs. First thing on the morning while I am fasted. I train fasted also. Fast breaks at 1:30pm.

    I get little or no burn when I first apply it. Depending on my workout I get the burning sensation on my abs, usually if my workout includes core/abs

    If I do cardio I often do not feel the burn until afterwards. ???

    Sometimes like today I didn't get any burn until 3:30pm. Which was well after eating. I had a 1hr bike ride at 830am, and then pretty sedentary work until 330pm. Is that normal?

    Seems that it burns at odd times...
    You're not necessarily going to experience a "burn" on application, and to be honest, far more likely to get it later on, when your body is warm or you've been sweating, or after a hot shower, etc. Sometimes you can NOT even have applied any and experience it, if you're wearing clothes you have worn when using it previously (even if you did not wear them training or getting sweaty), etc. Sometimes i can rub off from your hands as well. So, no, what you're experiencing is fairly "normal" re the "burn" I would say.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. I don't burn when applying, I burn when I sweat, and shower.

    Mike
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    I don't burn when applying, I burn when I sweat, and shower.

    Mike
    Same here

    Also it's smolder it won't "burn" as much as OG
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  5. with transdermals that include yohimbine hcl do you have to apply it before cardio to be effective? also do carbs negate the effects of transdermal yohimbine like how it does with oral?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Same here

    Also it's smolder it won't "burn" as much as OG
    Yea.. but i still burn with smolder lol.. i just bought burn free formula

  7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    Yea.. but i still burn with smolder lol.. i just bought burn free formula
    Quoting from 2012
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Quoting from 2012
    smartass

  9. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    smartass
    lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  10. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    smartass
    Double.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Genomyx Eviscerate vs. Eviscerate Smolder
    By steve180 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 05:22 PM
  2. Eviscerate smolder
    By ericool007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 04:11 PM
  3. eviscerate smolder and eca
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 08:44 AM
Log in
Log in