Testobooster + AI

pectus

Awards
Testobooster + AI , yes the same old question... but... I'm a DAA NON responder and I'm searching something that ramps UP the libido too.
I'm 43 and LEAN (lean because I have a low BF continuosly in the past 1,5 years and being always "ripped" the libido goes down) .
As I said the DAA do nothing for me, so I'm searching something that really bump testosterone (even in eccess) so the AI (to use after some week in the testobooster) can do the real work.
No testo --> no AI effect (or relatively low effect).
and wich AI?
ATD: Androstatrienedione (3,17-dioxo-etiochol-1,4,6-triene)
AT/6-OXO: Androstenetrione (4-androstene- 3,6,17-trione))
Erase (Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione)
all of three are suicide steroidal Aromatase inibitor BUT I can't understand the differences (if any)

and th NOT steroidal ones ...They exist in form of supplementation ? (not drugs) ?

I'm all ears

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for libido, look to Trib or Sustain Alpha TD or LV. i prefer TD but thats just preference. both are great. Sustain is an AI as well. you could take something like Sustain Alpha with trib or something like testopro. Erase is a great AI, i just never see a huge increase in libido.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
There are some logs going on Myodex, everyone running it is stating libido is increased dramatically.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testobooster + AI , yes the same old question... but... I'm a DAA NON responder and I'm searching something that ramps UP the libido too.
I'm 43 and LEAN (lean because I have a low BF continuosly in the past 1,5 years and being always "ripped" the libido goes down) .
As I said the DAA do nothing for me, so I'm searching something that really bump testosterone (even in eccess) so the AI (to use after some week in the testobooster) can do the real work.
No testo --> no AI effect (or relatively low effect).
and wich AI?
ATD: Androstatrienedione (3,17-dioxo-etiochol-1,4,6-triene)
AT/6-OXO: Androstenetrione (4-androstene- 3,6,17-trione))
Erase (Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione)
all of three are suicide steroidal Aromatase inibitor BUT I can't understand the differences (if any)

and th NOT steroidal ones ...They exist in form of supplementation ? (not drugs) ?

I'm all ears
This website pieced a bunch of things together, although its more geared towards PH users, its still some good information. For your "test booster" i would try BPS Endosurge + Erase.

http://tunedsports.com/post-cycle-therapy/otc-anti-estrogens/

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Applied Nutriceuticals Free Test alone, or stacked with Drive or IGF-2.

Unstoppable.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Applied Nutriceuticals Free Test alone, or stacked with Drive or IGF-2.

Unstoppable.

only reason to take Drive IMO is for endurance. and Free Test, you have to take 8 weeks to see anything. If you are doing 8 weeks, then i would also go with Free Test over Erase. If you are doing 4 weeks DO NOT get Free Test. you will be wasting money.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Drive jacked my libido up big time. Bioforge Pro Max, Anabeta Elite, or the aforementioned Drive are all good options.

dbone1026

dbone1026

Awards
Big fan of Bioforge (both ProMax and v3). ProMax tears up my stomach a little more though due to the forskolin

pectus

Awards
I think that Intimidate is always related NMDA receptors .. Thanks But this time I'd like to follow another way .(being a DAA not responder)

pectus

Awards
I don't know Drive, Bioforge and Free test. I have to read composition. I'd like to be with 2 separate supplements for TB and AI.
I'd like something containing SHGB binding compound (like Dyvanil ). I always liked to try Activate for Divanil , but I see now that there are many with divanyl/stinging nettle root in it. Divanil + Lcanitine Ltartrate is another option I'm considering.
testoPro is another option I'm considering.

pectus

Awards
yes , testabolan V2 was too in my consideration. I'm reading your link for your Bloodwork on Testobolan and Reversitol. Have you used together since day ONE?
Thanks

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes , testabolan V2 was too in my consideration. I'm reading your link for your Bloodwork on Testobolan and Reversitol. Have you used together since day ONE?
Thanks
It's not my log it's someone else and yes he ran them together

pectus

Awards
oh, yes sorry not your LOG. BTW I se that the testabolanV2 I have access to is slightly different than the one in the log.
The one i can have is:
Testabolan v2
Anabolic Maximizer Matrix (AMM) 1120 mg
3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95%)
Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins)
Mucuna Pruiens (50% L-Dopa)
Ecdysterore (95% from Rhaponticum Carthamoides)
Humanofort
Narangin

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive jacked my libido up big time. Bioforge Pro Max, Anabeta Elite, or the aforementioned Drive are all good options.
wish it did something at all for me. i might as well spend $60 on flower pills lol

pectus

Awards
Don't get me wrong... I thank you all for suggestion but I'm not searching for the INFINITE "This product worked for me and this other one NOT" or " LibidobulkHyperEnrgplus is the best" or "This one on me made nothing". . .
Everyone is made different and what is working for someone probably will not work to someone else.
I explain my current situation:
43 years old. it's 2,5 years I re-started GYM (after years of NOTHING), but I was in shape btw...
It's 1,5 years I'm at LOWER than physiological BF ... much more than my GENETIC allow (I'm always under 9%. .continuosly NEVER over 9%).

I've NEVER been better looking in my life (in the last 2 years I gained 7kg of muscles WHITHOUT adding fat)
...and I never FELT better than my current situation . I feel with energy strong and Healtly.
How? lifting weights and having a CORRECT SAFE NATURAL way to EAT. . . . .and sacrifice , yes sacrifice on avoiding trash food. TO stay under the physiological BF % and with SIX-pack ALWAYS needs sacrifice.
BUT it's 8-10 months I have NO wish of sex. JUST to clarify I have NO ED no problems at all. Instead, my "performances" are much more better than the past . I repeat: I never FELT better than my current situation.
My only problem is "NO wish of sex" = no LIBIDO . I no-more turn my head to look to a good looking girl, or to desire to think to sex.
When needed (wife has her needs LOL) I'm PERFECT and very STRONG. BUT if i can to dacide to do sex or not.. probably if I'm sincere with myself I'd choose to not have the intercourse. I have no need to do.

SO I'm searching causes (one can be the lower physiological BF% I'm maintaining for too much time). I don't want to give-up with BF% BUT I want to restore my libido.
Help is appreciated.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Maybe look at iSatori ISA gf

All reviews mention crazy (almost unhealthy) libido wise and boost test well too, it was my next on my list but APE's whirlwind feedback coming out has caused me to try 8 week sof ape next instead. APE may not have the libido boost you're looking for though, although reviews state it does help.

Erase has killed my libido with DAA... it was crazy week 1, normal week 2 and a bit then fell completely, yet when actually 'doing the deed' it was all good in the hood.. just mentally didnt feel like it.

Im yet to see a review of iSatori that didnt mention the bedroom!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You'd be wise to stay away from ATD if you want a high libido.
Maca (bulk powder) several grams per day
Sunami

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe look at iSatori ISA gf

All reviews mention crazy (almost unhealthy) libido wise and boost test well too, it was my next on my list but APE's whirlwind feedback coming out has caused me to try 8 week sof ape next instead. APE may not have the libido boost you're looking for though, although reviews state it does help.

Erase has killed my libido with DAA... it was crazy week 1, normal week 2 and a bit then fell completely, yet when actually 'doing the deed' it was all good in the hood.. just mentally didnt feel like it.

Im yet to see a review of iSatori that didnt mention the bedroom!
I think I read someplace that iSatori raised E, which would explain a rise in uh bedroom....comments ?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'd be wise to stay away from ATD if you want a high libido.
Maca (bulk powder) several grams per day
Sunami
Lol, ATD is super libido killer. No bueno.

pectus

Awards
just tried a new approch in the last 4 days:
High Kcalories around 3500/days (usually I'm under 2000.. to stay lean..)
Very high Carbo around 400 or more (usually I'm un the 100-140 rang to stay lean)
Fat in the same range around 70 g (even if it's difficult to stay low in fat when you eat over 3500 Kcal)
PRO in the same range as usual (maybe some more).

Yes I gained 1,5 Kg (water and some fat for sure), but I'm starting to see GIRLS in a different manner.:veryhappy:

For sure I'v raised Leptin. (for sure my leptin was near 0 so it can explain the lack of libido)

but now I think I have to choose if
stay lean OR have some libido back in a constant manner..

damn I really hate to add even a thin layer of fat under my skin..
BTW I really detest the low libido situation...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SkItZoId Supplement Logs 8