thinking of topicals

gahcase21

Awards
Thinking of going with 7 and 11 spray by prototype, or Eviscerate and Abliderate Advanced. Any recommendations on what I should use as a first time user, and best way to use. Anybody use these with good results?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thinking of going with 7 and 11 spray by prototype, or Eviscerate and Abliderate Advanced. Any recommendations on what I should use as a first time user, and best way to use. Anybody use these with good results?
Yes , stay off 11-oxo spray , well more like 11-kt , and off from all those money eating, wallet thinning, effective products. While good and efficient, they CAN NOT be stacked all together (PA said himself that its best to run at most 2 topicals at once...) let alone to use them to replace a good diet, proper macro regulation and good training/rest ratio.

If you are a beginner please hop into the Nutrition forum and we'll be glad to help you start losing the flabby parts you are concerned about, as I said, no amount of topicals, supplements or short cuts you look for , without a diet you will never get there, and they don't even work as short cuts anyway lol...

gahcase21

Awards
Yes , stay off 11-oxo spray , well more like 11-kt , and off from all those money eating, wallet thinning, effective products. While good and efficient, they CAN NOT be stacked all together (PA said himself that its best to run at most 2 topicals at once...) let alone to use them to replace a good diet, proper macro regulation and good training/rest ratio.

If you are a beginner please hop into the Nutrition forum and we'll be glad to help you start losing the flabby parts you are concerned about, as I said, no amount of topicals, supplements or short cuts you look for , without a diet you will never get there, and they don't even work as short cuts anyway lol...
Thanks for advice, diet is perfect fyi, counted every calorie and macro, with a digital scale for past year and a half. Body fat is a decent level right now, just starting to work out again after a injury recover, not really taking any oral supplements other than some fish oil/vit c/d3/selenium/nac.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks for advice, diet is perfect fyi, counted every calorie and macro, with a digital scale for past year and a half. Body fat is a decent level right now, just starting to work out again after a injury recover, not really taking any oral supplements other than some fish oil/vit c/d3/selenium/nac.
Oh thought the FIRST TIMER you posted meant you were like a beginner on cutting or stacking supps. Well if you have everything in check, I myself have ran the Abliderate advanced plus Evicerate combo with MARVELOUS results , getting leaner and more defined pecs and helping me add the finishing touches to my 6pack when I was cutting hehe. As for 11 spray, I gotta say I have NOT tried it yet, yet from what I read its good, but more like a cortisol control rather than fat loss agent.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Abliderate Advanced
Are you on "Auto-Pilot" answering mode? haha, sometimes I see you go ahead and answer like 20 of this questions in like 2 mins bro , respect xD mighty dedication to helping the community!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Are you on "Auto-Pilot" answering mode? haha, sometimes I see you go ahead and answer like 20 of this questions in like 2 mins bro , respect xD mighty dedication to helping the community!
I wish I had the energy to type in-depth responses like you do. Your enthusiasm and helpfulness are one of a kind.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I wish I had the energy to type in-depth responses like you do. Your enthusiasm and helpfulness are one of a kind.
You do realize I owe that mainly to you and the fact you have pointed me in the right direction for research and goals right? Besides I learn a lot from you and all the science you post here bro :p, I owe this all to you, and the fact I help its because I remember when I joined you were kind enough to answer all my questions and help me even to detail, while still listening to my own stuff I was going through, you inspire me (and many others here) bro :p!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will be coming out with a new topical soon, in fact shouldn't be too much longer after we launch AndroLean later this month so look out for that info:)

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
It depends where you are. It's hard to answer without more information. I recommend that if your VAT is an issue go with AA. If you however have an area such as lower abs that is bothering you eviscerate is more appropriate.

I would generally recommend AA for a bottle and get as lean as you can. Then use eviscerate once your really lean to deal with those last stubborn areas.

Counting calories is a blessing. You will make progress with out anything to help assuming your macro ratios are correct for your needs. Both eviscerate and AA are great products with a good amount of positive feed back.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
We will be coming out with a new topical soon, in fact shouldn't be too much longer after we launch AndroLean later this month so look out for that info:)
Just please don't kill PA or blow up the world again saying that some date won't be pushed unless that happens.

gahcase21

Awards
It depends where you are. It's hard to answer without more information. I recommend that if your VAT is an issue go with AA. If you however have an area such as lower abs that is bothering you eviscerate is more appropriate.

I would generally recommend AA for a bottle and get as lean as you can. Then use eviscerate once your really lean to deal with those last stubborn areas.

Counting calories is a blessing. You will make progress with out anything to help assuming your macro ratios are correct for your needs. Both eviscerate and AA are great products with a good amount of positive feed back.
Thanks for comments. Just to clarify and be more specific, I am a first time user of "topicals" what I meant. As fat loss aid would be nice, I doubt it would make a very significant impact on how much fat I might loose, I've already lost over 150lbs, however if skin tighting would occur that might be helpful. What had interested me in topical was the possible anti inflammatory and immune benefits. I was originally looking at 7 spray and starting looking at info about others. I'm taking 15mg of meloxicam daily for anti inflammatory, and can take no other oral nsaids.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for comments. Just to clarify and be more specific, I am a first time user of "topicals" what I meant. As fat loss aid would be nice, I doubt it would make a very significant impact on how much fat I might loose, I've already lost over 150lbs, however if skin tighting would occur that might be helpful. What had interested me in topical was the possible anti inflammatory and immune benefits. I was originally looking at 7 spray and starting looking at info about others. I'm taking 15mg of meloxicam daily for anti inflammatory, and can take no other oral nsaids.
You will get skin tightening from both Eviscerate SMOLDER and Abliderate Advanced. AA is almost sold out already (in only 2 days) but will be restocked in about 2 weeks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can stack them, just don't spray on top of each other.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran a ton of topicals before from both Eviscerates, Napalm, Lipoburn, 7 Spray from Taurus, but my best results have come from Abliderate Advanced just like Coop said. It's a fantastic product. I haven't ever got a chance to use 11 spray so I can't compare, but I frequently stack Abliderate Advanced with Eviscerate and I love the results from that combo.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just please don't kill PA or blow up the world again saying that some date won't be pushed unless that happens.
PA is a buddy:)

We will have some changes to Dermatherm as well

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
with transdermals that include yohimbine hcl do you have to apply it before cardio to be effective? also do carbs negate the effects of transdermal yohimbine like how it does with oral?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
with transdermals that include yohimbine hcl do you have to apply it before cardio to be effective? also do carbs negate the effects of transdermal yohimbine like how it does with oral?
Assuming mostly localized delivery, no and no

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
because i understand that with oral yohimbine its supposed to free up fatty acids to be burned during exercise and that if theyre not burned up they resettle, i wasnt sure if the same goes for transdermal. also so youre saying eating will not effect transdermal yohimbine? because i know eating completly negates the effects when taken orally

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
because i understand that with oral yohimbine its supposed to free up fatty acids to be burned during exercise and that if theyre not burned up they resettle, i wasnt sure if the same goes for transdermal. also so youre saying eating will not effect transdermal yohimbine? because i know eating completly negates the effects when taken orally
See my answer above..