Starting out ?'s

SGDUNN2

Awards
I am 6 foot tall weighing between 200 and 210 (goes up and down each day) I am an ex college football player and still fairly athletic (playing basketball and running multiple times a week) I have noticed since I hung up my cleats I have lost quite a bit of strength and am looking to get that muscle back while hopefully doubling or tripling it. I do not really want to lose weight just bulk up and get ripped. I am currently in the process of getting back into weight lifting steadily and was recommended to start halo extreme on a 4 week cycle followed by a cyano 4 week cycle followed by 8 weeks of supplement free work outs. I have never taken anything like this, so I am wondering what others would recommend and also what I should take pcs wise and also if I should take anything during my cycles to keep me healthy. E-Control or anything like that.

I know these questions are a no brainer for some but I am new to the supplement world and just wanting to do things right without causing any harm to myself because I don't do things properly.

Thanks

SGDUNN2

Awards
I am also curious as to the side effects I should expect during and after these cycles.