help with my first cycle pct. please any info is appreciated.

bako4life

Awards
ok first post so please bear with me. im currently on my 5th week of my cycle of 300ml test tri blend. ethanate, cyp, and ace i believe. also taking 100 ml of tren ethanate.
I poke every monday. 1cc of each in diff shots. im 28 years old. 5-11 200lbs now that ive gained 10-12 already! currently taking protein. BCAA powder w glutamine. mens one a day, fish oil. zinc in hopes of deterring acne. milk thistle for liver. My protein currently has creatine in it, might be switching soon though.
ok questions are, what should i use for pct. i can get nolva and armidex. Just bought an AI yesterday because worried that im not preventing gyno. only taking one before bedtime as suggested by local shop guy. 25mg per capsule. Is this enough, i know its blocking estrogen but should i be worried bout progestrone from tren even tho only taking 100ml. also im not currently taking any prostate support, or anything for a preworkout. Not having sides from estro but keep reading i should try and prevent it. current sides are:not sleeping well, which i already had problems with. increased heart rate, especially at night. night sweats. and my body temp seems to be higher all the time now. especially at night. working out 3 times a week right now. chest/tri - mon, bi/back/traps-wed ,legs/shoulders-fri. no cardio at the moment but not gettin fat, just want to bulk and if i do cardio going to have to eat even more than i am currently. i know i shouldnt have used tren for my first cycle but too late now and im fine as far as agression and mood swings. i was kinda down for a min but no sex drive issues or anthin like that. the vials i got were 10cc each so 10 weeks of each. keep hearing to end tren 2 weeks before test. sorry for the bouncing around with my post but thanks for any advice feedback in advance.

joejoe55

Awards
To be honest, PCT should be well planned BEFORE the cycle starts. This means having everything in hand along with a solid understanding/dosing scheme. Off my soapbox, I would go with the Nolva. I am currently running superdrol and will bridge into Halo and I have my dosing schemed out at 20/20/10/10 with Nolva. Do a little research though, the search function is definitely your friend on here. Good luck with your PCT.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
any products of steroid hormone or peptide,testerone series,tren ethanate, pls feel free to contact me:41free at gmail com
and welcome to visit: www fondever com
we can supply in high quality and reasonable price.
hope you health and happiness.
Tsk Tsk...gonna get banned for that!

bako4life

Awards
Thanks for feedback I've done research but alot of conflicting info on Internet sometimes
Like hgc or not to.. nolva alone or wit clomid or something for tren. Like letro. But with only 100 tren should I worry about progesterone gyno? Thanks again for responding