Cutting! thermoBombs?

jondel

jondel

Awards
thermobombs? for cutting season, thermobombs good for losing water weight? increased vascularity? mental focus?
it is my first time trying this product and i cant find any reviews on it, havent started it yet.
i am not trying to lose weight muscle but of course with cutting comes muscle loss.

any reviews ?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Cutting not necessarily comes with muscle loss if you have a good diet and take time to cut and do it over some nice 10-12 weeks...unless you are real desperate and try to blast to low bf real quick , well then expect to lose a lot of muscle in HUGE deficits :). Can we hear about your diet before recommending a supplement stack, previous experience also helps...But the most important thing is DIET, so now , tell us about it please.

jondel

jondel

Awards
thanks for replying first of all,

next i have been cutting for 9 weeks so far so i am in no hurry, but i was just looking for a product to get that last bit of water weight out of my face/body.

my diet is very clean , 5-6 meals including my 2 soft meals, every meal contains protiens and carbs, i take my multi viatimins, whey, and casein religously.

through my halotest cycle i was able to gain muslce and weight while cutting bf, i did a 11 week cycle and i am on week 9.

i have already sold the thermoBombs deciding they were not for me, i am thinking of just buying Compound 20 or vasotropin or pruchasing a pre-work to really get that last fat off

i have a 5 day split so i am constantly training, any stack suggestions?

mycavyisslow

Awards
C20 didn't do anything special for me, ran it 8 wks and won't take it again. Vasotropin is a non-stim pre workout product and really doesn't aid in getting rid of any water or extra bf just helps with pumps during workout, I do like that product but don't know it's what your looking for.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Wow, the product actually has some serious potential as a fat loss/energy aid if the proprietary blend was approached correctly.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
what do you guys think of:
a-hd + solid
If your looking something to dry out I recomend erase (by pes) to get rid of excess estrogen/boost test/boost mood with some good fashion caffeine pills.Caffeine is a vasodialator so it should show. Dont take 1.3 as it is a vasoconstrictor. 3 erase everyday for 4 weeks, On your rest days 200mgs 2 or 3 x a day will help flush your system of excess water. Also limit your sodium. Excess sodium even through intra workouts like extend can make you hold water. Also make sure if your taking creatine(mono hydrate is the only kind I will ever take) to not dose higher than 5 gs for limited squishy ness. Count the creatine in your pre workout people,it still counts!If your not already doing cardio ...do it! Cardio contributes to tighter looking skin. Avoid pre workouts with vasoconstrictors

Youll be dry in no time flat. You can get the dry model look in no time :)

jondel

jondel

Awards
If your looking something to dry out I recomend erase (by pes) to get rid of excess estrogen/boost test/boost mood with some good fashion caffeine pills.Caffeine is a vasodialator so it should show. Dont take 1.3 as it is a vasoconstrictor. 3 erase everyday for 4 weeks, On your rest days 200mgs 2 or 3 x a day will help flush your system of excess water. Also limit your sodium. Excess sodium even through intra workouts like extend can make you hold water. Also make sure if your taking creatine(mono hydrate is the only kind I will ever take) to not dose higher than 5 gs for limited squishy ness. Count the creatine in your pre workout people,it still counts!If your not already doing cardio ...do it! Cardio contributes to tighter looking skin. Avoid pre workouts with vasoconstrictors

thanks, this is perfect for what i am looking to do! much appreciated,
and why only monohydrate? why not di-hydrate ?

uvawahoowa

Awards

I thought caffeine was a vasoconstrictor?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I thought caffeine was a vasoconstrictor?
During exercise, it acts as a vasodilator for skeletal muscle. His advice is still inaccurate though, as you do not simply take caffeine and magically have vasodilation.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
During exercise, it acts as a vasodilator for skeletal muscle. His advice is still inaccurate though, as you do not simply take caffeine and magically have vasodilation.
I didn't say instant vasodilation but it is a vasodilator.You can't deny it as a diuretic aswell which was one of his other goals(excess water) which may help him get more vascular.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks, this is perfect for what i am looking to do! much appreciated,
and why only monohydrate? why not di-hydrate ?
I don't take many supplements.I take a multi,fish oil,creatine aswell as a sams brand joint supplement.The only problem with taking any supplement is you don't know if the study used to show effects is poorly done,done by the company which makes it somewhat bias,or just hearsay about some herb used for ancient chinese medicine which makes the argument of effective ness invalid in my opinion.Monohydrate has had sooooo much research on it and has shown to be truely effective.Kre-aklin is creatine monohydrate and ethyl ester you piss most of it out.Other forms like nitrate and creatine HCL are okay I guess but again...not enough studys for me.

The supplement industry sometimes works like this:If you want to push a new product you must find/create a problem with the old one.Thus we have the birth of the creatine bloat.Instead of using 4g's or 3 g's of monohydrate they say "ima go by kre aklin!".these people usually don't count the creatine in the pre workout or other sources.Thus they supplement with 5g's and get 2 to 5 from other sources in turn becoming squishy and puffy with water because they took too much.The hydration of cells is an intended effect from creatine.Get over the bloat excuse.

I'm probably going to catch flack for that haha but creatine monohydrate has the most studies done and has shown to be effective.I go with proven supps.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I didn't say instant vasodilation but it is a vasodilator.You can't deny it as a diuretic aswell which was one of his other goals(excess water) which may help him get more vascular.
It is a vasodilator during exercise. Taking caffeine for the purposes of "fullness" and a "pumped-up look" is dumb.

Also, the effects of caffeine as a diuretic are extremely mild, to the point that many biologists do not even consider it a diuretic.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 29
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1