Body Recomp Stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Body Recomp Stack

  1. New Member
    JReinhal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    34240

    Reputation

    Body Recomp Stack


    Hello,
    I am looking to begin a 2 month body recomp starting Jun 20 and would love some advice on the stack I have planned:

    Anabeta Elite/Compound 20/Erase Pro/DAA

    I have first hand experience with all but Compound 20. I plan on taking these in concert with each other for 2 months. I will be following a Leangains diet with a Wendler 5/3/1 and CrossFit hybrid.

    Looking for any input on this supplement combo. Should I add/remove? Any overlap or possible risky combinations?
    Thank you all in advance.

  2. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal View Post
    Hello,
    I am looking to begin a 2 month body recomp starting Jun 20 and would love some advice on the stack I have planned:

    Anabeta Elite/Compound 20/Erase Pro/DAA

    I have first hand experience with all but Compound 20. I plan on taking these in concert with each other for 2 months. I will be following a Leangains diet with a Wendler 5/3/1 and CrossFit hybrid.

    Looking for any input on this supplement combo. Should I add/remove? Any overlap or possible risky combinations?
    Thank you all in advance.
    Yes watch your diet and forget CrossFit.

    Quoting a smart man here named Rodja:
    "Friends don't let friends CrossFit"

    5/3/1 Is perfect as it is in its original planned and mapped out venues in the book, and it kinda seems you know your stuff here so an 8 week recomp is doable with that stack, though i would also recommend adding either Egobolic or Reduce-XT for further cortisol control and better recomp effects...other than that perfect except for the CrossFit hehe , lets hope Rodja jumps in here and pitches in more advice on this also, he is really good and smart about this.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,835
    Rep Power
    2105224

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Replace crossfit with WS4SB (so it will be 5/3/1+WS4SB) and the proposed supplements are fine together.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    JReinhal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    34240

    Reputation

    Thank you all for your input!
    I was under the impression that Erase Pro controls cortisol to some degree.
  5. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Replace crossfit with WS4SB (so it will be 5/3/1+WS4SB) and the proposed supplements are fine together.
    Agreed with the advice , West side for skinny bastards is pretty nice!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  6. New Member
    JReinhal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    34240

    Reputation

    As far as the training (I know this isn't the training section so I apologize if I get long winded with it), I was really trying to create a strength AND conditioning hybrid. My VO2 capacity has been poor for most of my life and Ive felt CrossFit pushes me to that next level. Based off of several forums, the 5/3/1 + CrossFit seems to be the happy medium for strength and metabolic conditioning.
  7. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal View Post
    As far as the training (I know this isn't the training section so I apologize if I get long winded with it), I was really trying to create a strength AND conditioning hybrid. My VO2 capacity has been poor for most of my life and Ive felt CrossFit pushes me to that next level. Based off of several forums, the 5/3/1 + CrossFit seems to be the happy medium for strength and metabolic conditioning.
    Conditioning: Cardio Enjoy

    Want mass , strength and to NOT waste your time: Do 5/3/1 and WS4SB

    Proof of this is:http://www.leangains.com/2011/09/****arounditis.html

    We need help combating this epidemic...lol PM Rodja he really believes what I do , "Friends don't let friends CrossFit"
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  8. New Member
    JReinhal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    34240

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Conditioning: Cardio Enjoy

    Want mass , strength and to NOT waste your time: Do 5/3/1 and WS4SB

    Proof of this is:http://www.leangains.com/2011/09/****arounditis.html

    We need help combating this epidemic...lol PM Rodja he really believes what I do , "Friends don't let friends CrossFit"
    Thank you Celorza for taking the time to help me out. I loved the smile and "Enjoy" after the Cardio....haha.
  9. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal View Post
    Thank you Celorza for taking the time to help me out. I loved the smile and "Enjoy" after the Cardio....haha.
    Haha I'm an a*s sometimes bro but trust me it comes with the best intentions hehe , and I only advice (now...I used to butt in stuff I shouldnt) on stuff I have tried and think works good, paired up with some research and input from the higher minds here ^.^ ( See mr.cooper69 for more info haha)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31240

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal
    As far as the training (I know this isn't the training section so I apologize if I get long winded with it), I was really trying to create a strength AND conditioning hybrid. My VO2 capacity has been poor for most of my life and Ive felt CrossFit pushes me to that next level. Based off of several forums, the 5/3/1 + CrossFit seems to be the happy medium for strength and metabolic conditioning.
    Lifting heavy with hiit cardio will give you conditioning and size. Crossfit will give you overuse injuries
  11. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Lifting heavy with hiit cardio will give you conditioning and size. Crossfit will give you overuse injuries
    More like nothing , you get nothing out of crossfit except looking like an idiot who knows nothing about our sacred art of bodybuilding. At least IMO I share the belief of Martin Berkham that this practices are pathetic at the most and have no point or place in a gym...rather in a circus with some clowns...yes I am harsh but it just my personal opinion , doesn't mean it is or not ;p
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  12. New Member
    JReinhal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    34240

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Yes watch your diet and forget CrossFit.

    Quoting a smart man here named Rodja:
    "Friends don't let friends CrossFit"

    5/3/1 Is perfect as it is in its original planned and mapped out venues in the book, and it kinda seems you know your stuff here so an 8 week recomp is doable with that stack, though i would also recommend adding either Egobolic or Reduce-XT for further cortisol control and better recomp effects...other than that perfect except for the CrossFit hehe , lets hope Rodja jumps in here and pitches in more advice on this also, he is really good and smart about this.
    Would you recommend replacing one of the aforementioned supplements in the stack with Reduce-XT for recomp?
    Thanks
  13. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal View Post
    Would you recommend replacing one of the aforementioned supplements in the stack with Reduce-XT for recomp?
    Thanks
    You could add it , but AnaBeta Elite already presents iteself with high cortisol control components...However I would recommend adding Ergobolic , I love Reduce-XT I just think its too much all that you already have...if you don't care about money add Reduce-XT and Ergobolic , both are perfect for a recomp, but remember you are already taking ABE/EP/C20/DAA...plus staples...bit too much IMO...run different cycles better.

    Run THIS cycle you have set out and then try a cycle with Reduce-XT, Ergobolic and a GDA...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  14. New Member
    JReinhal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    34240

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    You could add it , but AnaBeta Elite already presents iteself with high cortisol control components...However I would recommend adding Ergobolic , I love Reduce-XT I just think its too much all that you already have...if you don't care about money add Reduce-XT and Ergobolic , both are perfect for a recomp, but remember you are already taking ABE/EP/C20/DAA...plus staples...bit too much IMO...run different cycles better.

    Run THIS cycle you have set out and then try a cycle with Reduce-XT, Ergobolic and a GDA...
    Will do. Money really wasn't an issue, I was more concerned with possibly taking too much at one time. I appreciate your feedback.
  15. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal View Post
    Will do. Money really wasn't an issue, I was more concerned with possibly taking too much at one time. I appreciate your feedback.
    It IS too much...you could split 2 cycles out of this and get WAY more out of it...something like:

    ABE+EP+DAA and then after that one Reduce-XT+Ergobolic+C20 , since the adition of reduce XT and ergobolic won't be of GREAT difference , BUT being on them AFTER ABE and EP are out of the picture make it a SMARTER recomp...since you will be on a good stack for a longer time-span...besides IMO you got all the cortisol control you need from ABE with this cycle atm , and well Idk I'm looking forward to trying Reduce-XT and Ergobolic Myself , both look at 2 great pathways for recomping , one as a good cortisol control and the other for great..."potentiating" benefits
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  16. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,762
    Rep Power
    3819553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal View Post
    Hello,
    I am looking to begin a 2 month body recomp starting Jun 20 and would love some advice on the stack I have planned:

    Anabeta Elite/Compound 20/Erase Pro/DAA

    I have first hand experience with all but Compound 20. I plan on taking these in concert with each other for 2 months. I will be following a Leangains diet with a Wendler 5/3/1 and CrossFit hybrid.

    Looking for any input on this supplement combo. Should I add/remove? Any overlap or possible risky combinations?
    Thank you all in advance.
    looks good to me. IMO, i would run 1 bottle of anabeta elite for 4 weeks before your stack to get it in your system then add the rest and anabeta will be 100% kicking in you! and a big NO on crossfit unless you wanna look like a soccer player
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  17. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    looks good to me. IMO, i would run 1 bottle of anabeta elite for 4 weeks before your stack to get it in your system then add the rest and anabeta will be 100% kicking in you! and a big NO on crossfit unless you wanna look like a soccer player
    agreed
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  18. New Member
    JReinhal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    34240

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

    looks good to me. IMO, i would run 1 bottle of anabeta elite for 4 weeks before your stack to get it in your system then add the rest and anabeta will be 100% kicking in you! and a big NO on crossfit unless you wanna look like a soccer player
    Thank you for your input! Much appreciated.
  19. Advanced Member
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    124005

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'd go with Anabeta Elite + Intimidate + Recompadrol IMO
    PES R&D
  20. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,475
    Rep Power
    5966601

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Anabeta Elite + Ergobolic or X-Factor for month 1
    Anabeta Elite + 1-2 caps Reduce XT ED for month 2

    Cissus throughout.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  21. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Anabeta Elite + Ergobolic or X-Factor for month 1
    Anabeta Elite + 1-2 caps Reduce XT ED for month 2

    Cissus throughout.
    Well I'm glad I wasn't that far off haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  22. New Member
    JReinhal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    34240

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Anabeta Elite + Ergobolic or X-Factor for month 1
    Anabeta Elite + 1-2 caps Reduce XT ED for month 2

    Cissus throughout.
    Thank you MrCooper.
    Also, I have moderately low total testosterone (low 400s). With that said, would DAA also be a good addition to the overall cycle?
  23. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,475
    Rep Power
    5966601

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Well I'm glad I wasn't that far off haha
    Haha. The most important things will of course be diet and exercise. A successful recomp usually is higher in protein than your typical bulking diet. Training should include HIIT and you should go to every session with the mindset that you're going to lift some heavy weight, hit PRs, etc
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  24. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,475
    Rep Power
    5966601

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal View Post
    Thank you MrCooper.
    Also, I have moderately low total testosterone (low 400s). With that said, would DAA also be a good addition to the overall cycle?
    It definitely can't hurt, but low T levels will not necessarily make DAA more effective. However, it is fairly cheap and you should enjoy improved aggression, sleep, mood, and possibly strength.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  25. New Member
    JReinhal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    34240

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It definitely can't hurt, but low T levels will not necessarily make DAA more effective. However, it is fairly cheap and you should enjoy improved aggression, sleep, mood, and possibly strength.
    Great. Thank you for your help ........ again.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help with body recomp! (newbie)
    By GaryGGiraffe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 07:40 AM
  2. Body Recomp?
    By HDeuce7 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 08:41 AM
  3. Body Recomp?
    By HDeuce7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 10:45 PM
  4. Body Recomp
    By containment in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 08:55 PM
  5. Body Recomp
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-14-2002, 12:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in