Tri-Max Allergy?? - AnabolicMinds.com

Tri-Max Allergy??

1. New Member

Tri-Max Allergy??

Newbie here. I have done some reading about Tri-Max and I was really interested in buying some. The only question I have is will I be allergic to Tri-Max if I have a shellfish(Iodine) allergy? The label seemed fine and I googled tiratricol looking for more info and everything seemed to be ok for me. Then on one of the threads I notice someone saying don't take Tri-Max if you have a shellfish allergy, someone else said it wouldn't bother you because its synthetic. All I know is I am clueless! Can someone tell me, if they know for sure, if I would be allergic to Tri-Max. Hopefully I'm not, but if I would be what side effects would occur? What about Glucophase XR, my second option to Tri-Max, would I be allergic to that? Please help! Thank You

2. Superman

I believe Jweave had the same allergy and couldn't use t3 but used trimax and was fine, I may be wrong but maybe he can chime in and help you out.
  3. Senior Member

I know certain people are allergic to t3, while not trimax. I also have heard of others allergic to trimax as well so I think there is some uncertainty here. Also, I am not sure how or if the shellfish/trimax has any correlation. Just out of curiosity, how bad is the shellfish allergy? Also, it might be wise to invest in some quercetin and use throughout the cycle regardless.
    •   

4. New Member

My allergy is not real bad, I mean I wouldn't die from it or anything, I might just swell up a bit or develop some kind of rash. What is quercetin?? How much would I take if cycled in with Tri-Max??

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tri-Max
    By sly in forum Supplements
    Replies: 576
    Last Post: 04-13-2006, 02:14 PM
  2. 1-test cyp, clen and Tri-Max?
    By Tiabin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-06-2004, 11:07 PM
  3. Liquid T3 or Tri-Max
    By the_destroyer55 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3