Intimidate, Reversitol v2, Hemavol for natural contest prep

rockme

rockme

Awards
Not sure if I should post this here or in bodybuilding contest prep. I have been bodybuilding naturally for 17 years now. The staple supplements that have been in my corner are creatine monohydrate, glutamine, beta alanine, BCAAs, Whey isolate, zma. I have decided to implement some natural test boosters in anticipation of a natural bodybuilding show I am toying with the idea of doing (would be my first one). Today would be 12 weeks out. I will post a pic later. I have read much positive feedback on Intimidate, Reversitol v2, and Hemavol. I started them yesterday. Had a long and terrifying nightmare last night (side effect of Intimidate I heard).

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if I should post this here or in bodybuilding contest prep. I have been bodybuilding naturally for 17 years now. The staple supplements that have been in my corner are creatine monohydrate, glutamine, beta alanine, BCAAs, Whey isolate, zma. I have decided to implement some natural test boosters in anticipation of a natural bodybuilding show I am toying with the idea of doing (would be my first one). Today would be 12 weeks out. I will post a pic later. I have read much positive feedback on Intimidate, Reversitol v2, and Hemavol. I started them yesterday. Had a long and terrifying nightmare last night (side effect of Intimidate I heard).
You have a good stack right there. I can't comment on the nightmares portion but that could just be placebo passed on from review. Either way best of luck and I'm sure you'll love the Hemavol.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intimidate definitely does affect a lot of peoples dreams. This is a pretty common reaction, and means you're a quick responder to see it on the very first night :D

rockme

rockme

Awards
Intimidate definitely does affect a lot of peoples dreams. This is a pretty common reaction, and means you're a quick responder to see it on the very first night :D
It's cool though. I like nightmares.

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
Excellent. That stack should keep you from feeling like crap come show time.

GHO5T

Awards
View attachment 59194

12 weeks out. 5' 8". 175 lbs
looking good man. keep up the hard work and im sure you will see great results with the stack you have set.

i the few users i have talked to over at PHF who are running Intimidate have had a few nightmares at first but soon subsided after continued use. keep us updated and let us know how it goes

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
it's a great stack, and it's awesome for prep. It really helped my recovery and prevented me from feeling run down when I incorporated Intimidate into the mix. I stacked it with testabolan and was able to maintain basically all of my lean mass and it also helped me lean out faster. It should be just as great stacked with reversitol. feel free to hit any of us up if you have further questions :)

rockme

rockme

Awards
it's a great stack, and it's awesome for prep. It really helped my recovery and prevented me from feeling run down when I incorporated Intimidate into the mix. I stacked it with testabolan and was able to maintain basically all of my lean mass and it also helped me lean out faster. It should be just as great stacked with reversitol. feel free to hit any of us up if you have further questions :)
Cool, man. I appreciate it. Three days in with the Intimidate and I can see what everybody is talking about. Bizarre dreams, nightmares...My sleep is incredibly deep too. I slept four hours today, woke up to use latrine, and I swear I felt like I slept eight. I almost stayed up until I looked at the clock and realized it had only been four! Forced myself to lay back down and continue sleeping.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, man. I appreciate it. Three days in with the Intimidate and I can see what everybody is talking about. Bizarre dreams, nightmares...My sleep is incredibly deep too. I slept four hours today, woke up to use latrine, and I swear I felt like I slept eight. I almost stayed up until I looked at the clock and realized it had only been four! Forced myself to lay back down and continue sleeping.
Let us know how the cycle progresses!

rockme

rockme

Awards
Man, this stuff is working. I don't know which is doing what or if it's the synergy of it all. I'm moving weight with increased reps. Stuff I would hit for three I'm hitting for five. I know these are natural OTC compounds, but when you stack them they have a profound effect.

Sleep is deep and restorative. I know my body well, and can tell when something is good, bad, or a waste. This Intimidate is something special. It's hard to explain, but I can sense it, mentally and physically. The Reversitol I believe is solidifying my gains from the Intimidate. It's only been five days on this stack, and I'm more than pleased.

I should note that I still take my other staples: creatine mono, beta alanine, glutamine, bcaas, caffeine, zma, gaba, dha. The first five with my Hemovol about 45 minutes preworkout, sometimes with a banana and scoop of whey.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What show are you prepping for bro?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, this stuff is working. I don't know which is doing what or if it's the synergy of it all. I'm moving weight with increased reps. Stuff I would hit for three I'm hitting for five. I know these are natural OTC compounds, but when you stack them they have a profound effect.

Sleep is deep and restorative. I know my body well, and can tell when something is good, bad, or a waste. This Intimidate is something special. It's hard to explain, but I can sense it, mentally and physically. The Reversitol I believe is solidifying my gains from the Intimidate. It's only been five days on this stack, and I'm more than pleased.

I should note that I still take my other staples: creatine mono, beta alanine, glutamine, bcaas, caffeine, zma, gaba, dha. The first five with my Hemovol about 45 minutes preworkout, sometimes with a banana and scoop of whey.
wow great progress! Seems like youre having a very "typical" response to Intimidate at this point...Reversitol v2 just makes it that much better!

rockme

rockme

Awards
Finally worked myself up to 10 hemovol caplets preworkout. I started at 5 to asses tolerance. All I can say is incredible. The pump is sweltering

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Finally worked myself up to 10 hemovol caplets preworkout. I started at 5 to asses tolerance. All I can say is incredible. The pump is sweltering
I remember the first time I used 2 scoops of the powder (equivalent of 10 caps). best damn pump I ever had, and that was during contest prep too lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What time of the day do you workout? I typically workout 3ish hours after waking, so I take 5 immediately upon waking to blow up my muscles early and then another 5 pre-workout. I find that far superior but if you workout much later, I don't know how that would work.

Mike

rockme

rockme

Awards
What time of the day do you workout? I typically workout 3ish hours after waking, so I take 5 immediately upon waking to blow up my muscles early and then another 5 pre-workout. I find that far superior but if you workout much later, I don't know how that would work.

Mike
I get a far better pump and strength increase with 10 preworkout as opposed to 5 and 5

rockme

rockme

Awards
So I'm down to 260 g carbs/day. I was at 300. I've lost two pounds in about a week and a half and my strength is increasing. Simply stunning. May post a pic later. Toying with the idea of adding Activate Xtreme. Would that be overkill? I understand it works in a different manner than the two products I'm currently running.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tv2 would be a wiser choice in this instance due to the inclusion of ALCAR which makes your NMDA receptors more sensitive

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intimidate, rv2 and tv2 would be a epic stack. The alcar is a great addition to the Testabolan bro can't go wrong!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intimidate, rv2 and tv2 would be a epic stack. The alcar is a great addition to the Testabolan bro can't go wrong!!

that stack rocked my socks in my last post cycle!