Halfway through an 8 week Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, DAA stack questions... - AnabolicMinds.com

Halfway through an 8 week Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, DAA stack questions...

  1. New Member
    nEuT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    45

    Reputation

    Halfway through an 8 week Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, DAA stack questions...


    As the title states i'm halfway or just about done with 1 bottle of each.

    So far i'm loving it, my strength has jumped up, I havn't done a caliper test, but the mirror test looks like i've lost BF + stayed the same weight.
    I've been trying to bulk up but thats been a fail especially since my diet hasn't been consistent.

    My goal for the start of football camp (August 6th) is to be 210-212ish and at my strongest. I'm currently 205.

    I have a bottle of ABE & a bottle of Erase Pro, but I have 2 months before camp. I can either finish my planned 8 week stack, or somehow spread it out to 16 weeks with either ABE & something else, and Erase pro & DAA (also a solid stack)

    How should I spread out my stack so I can go into camp at the top of my game?

  2. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    830339

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nEuT View Post
    As the title states i'm halfway or just about done with 1 bottle of each.

    So far i'm loving it, my strength has jumped up, I havn't done a caliper test, but the mirror test looks like i've lost BF + stayed the same weight.
    I've been trying to bulk up but thats been a fail especially since my diet hasn't been consistent.

    My goal for the start of football camp (August 6th) is to be 210-212ish and at my strongest. I'm currently 205.

    I have a bottle of ABE & a bottle of Erase Pro, but I have 2 months before camp. I can either finish my planned 8 week stack, or somehow spread it out to 16 weeks with either ABE & something else, and Erase pro & DAA (also a solid stack)

    How should I spread out my stack so I can go into camp at the top of my game?
    You really can do either, but since your goal was to bulk up, I would continue with the current game plan and tighten your diet up. Take another look at your training as well or post it here so we can help. You can always cut some in that month between the end of your cycle and the start of camp if you go over your goal.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. New Member
    nEuT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    45

    Reputation

    honestly, if I go over that won't be a problem, last year I came into camp at around 195 because I was too scared to get "too big". Camp kills any gains, we literally get to lift 2-3 times a week if we're lucky and are practicing 2x a day so I'm literally stuffing my face with as many calories as I can get my hands on just to maintain my weight.

    If I split up ABE & EP, what should I take with ABE? I'll be trying d-pol with Erase pro because i've tried that before (with regular erase tho) and i loved it aswell
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,132
    Rep Power
    291005

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nEuT View Post
    honestly, if I go over that won't be a problem, last year I came into camp at around 195 because I was too scared to get "too big". Camp kills any gains, we literally get to lift 2-3 times a week if we're lucky and are practicing 2x a day so I'm literally stuffing my face with as many calories as I can get my hands on just to maintain my weight.

    If I split up ABE & EP, what should I take with ABE? I'll be trying d-pol with Erase pro because i've tried that before (with regular erase tho) and i loved it aswell
    You dont really need to run ABE with anything else, just keep your calories high. Maybe grab some BCAAs and throw some glucose in there to drink during training so you're more likely to keep weight up/gain.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  5. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    830339

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    You dont really need to run ABE with anything else, just keep your calories high. Maybe grab some BCAAs and throw some glucose in there to drink during training so you're more likely to keep weight up/gain.
    Exactly! ABE stands on its own. I do need to ask though, is this a high school football camp? How old are you?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. New Member
    nEuT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    45

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Exactly! ABE stands on its own. I do need to ask though, is this a high school football camp? How old are you?
    no lol i'm 20. I play for a d2 school in LA

    I think i'm going to do ABE and stack that with my remaining DAA (testforce2) and then for the second month hit erase pro with DAA (d-pol)

    Staples will be whey, multi, fishoil, kre-alk

    or should I do it the other way around?
  7. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    830339

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nEuT View Post
    no lol i'm 20. I play for a d2 school in LA

    I think i'm going to do ABE and stack that with my remaining DAA (testforce2) and then for the second month hit erase pro with DAA (d-pol)

    Staples will be whey, multi, fishoil, kre-alk

    or should I do it the other way around?
    That order seems good to me, although you might want to do the ABE by itself. I don't personally like taking DAA for longer than 8 straight weeks.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. New Member
    HAWKY's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    30

    Reputation

    Does anyone have any tips on ANDRO Lean, Drive & Bulk for cutting purposes?
  9. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,189
    Rep Power
    10502205

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nEuT View Post
    As the title states i'm halfway or just about done with 1 bottle of each.

    So far i'm loving it, my strength has jumped up, I havn't done a caliper test, but the mirror test looks like i've lost BF + stayed the same weight.
    I've been trying to bulk up but thats been a fail especially since my diet hasn't been consistent.

    My goal for the start of football camp (August 6th) is to be 210-212ish and at my strongest. I'm currently 205.

    I have a bottle of ABE & a bottle of Erase Pro, but I have 2 months before camp. I can either finish my planned 8 week stack, or somehow spread it out to 16 weeks with either ABE & something else, and Erase pro & DAA (also a solid stack)

    How should I spread out my stack so I can go into camp at the top of my game?
    Thank you for your feedback.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. New Member
    nEuT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    45

    Reputation

    Also, I bought this AE/EP package with the sale at ***.. and I was promised a sample of PES's pre workout? I sent my info in and everything
  11. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,710
    Rep Power
    3890122

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nEuT
    Also, I bought this AE/EP package with the sale at ***.. and I was promised a sample of PES's pre workout? I sent my info in and everything
    They should be out soon they are in the final taste testing stages I believe, they strive to b the best so sometimes it takes a while. I haven't got mine yet but free is free so here I patiently wait.
    Independent
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite/DAA stack
    By biomike in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 05:56 PM
  2. Any thoughts on Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro stack?
    By awickham544 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 08:08 AM
  3. Anabeta Elite+Erase pro+Alpha t2 stack?
    By pg1369 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 10:06 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 06:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in