Best stack for bulk

P

plaemann

Awards
He guys,
I was wondering what you guys think is the best stack, likes erase,anabeta etc. to bulk. I am fairly slim, only 140 lbs. Have been training for 3 years.
Thanks for the input.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He guys,
I was wondering what you guys think is the best stack, likes erase,anabeta etc. to bulk. I am fairly slim, only 140 lbs. Have been training for 3 years.
Thanks for the input.
Make sure your NUTRITION AND TRAINING ARE SOLID before looking at supplements, because you honestly don't really need any supplements but the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) to gain mass - at your body mass, the only ones I recommend that you get are a multivitamin and creatine, since you should be able to get all your good fats protein, and BCAAs needs from your nutrition.

Aside from age being a factor in any supplement recommendations I would make, NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results if they are set up correctly for YOU re gains!

If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to get adequate recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

If you are dead set on using supplements regardless of what anyone says, then there are many that you can use, standalone or stacked - although if you've never used them before I wouldn't recommend stacking, and if you stacked any, staggering the start of each so that you know how each affects you. Erase and AnaBeta are two products that can be run standalone or stacked [together] for mass gains.

I recommend having a training programme (AND nutrition plan - can't forget your nutrition, since that's what is going to make or break your success with gaining muscle mass!) written specifically for YOU for your goals and needs. If you can't afford a professional trainer, then take some time out to research and look around, because there is a TON of information on training for mass!

~Rosie~

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Make sure your NUTRITION AND TRAINING ARE SOLID before looking at supplements, because you honestly don't really need any supplements but the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) to gain mass - at your body mass, the only ones I recommend that you get are a multivitamin and creatine, since you should be able to get all your good fats protein, and BCAAs needs from your nutrition.

Aside from age being a factor in any supplement recommendations I would make, NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results if they are set up correctly for YOU re gains!

If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to get adequate recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

If you are dead set on using supplements regardless of what anyone says, then there are many that you can use, standalone or stacked - although if you've never used them before I wouldn't recommend stacking, and if you stacked any, staggering the start of each so that you know how each affects you. Erase and AnaBeta are two products that can be run standalone or stacked [together] for mass gains.

I recommend having a training programme (AND nutrition plan - can't forget your nutrition, since that's what is going to make or break your success with gaining muscle mass!) written specifically for YOU for your goals and needs. If you can't afford a professional trainer, then take some time out to research and look around, because there is a TON of information on training for mass!

~Rosie~
I usually tell them the same thing when I see them asking for the "stack for gains" or the "stack to cut"...its all about the food , the training , and if you want , the basic staples :) But never as detailed or neatly as you do Rosie , truly an inspiration , and OP if I were you I would listen to The Female Terminator , her quotes , advice and anecdotes from her log (see "The Female Terminator Chronicles") have made bodybuilding so much enjoyable and rewarding for me, and I am sure to anyone who delights in her advice and time she puts into this :).

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

~Rosie~

Rosie is right on here.

However, I don't think it's necessary to hire a professional trainer.

There are plenty of us around to help you w/ a routine, diet and lastly supplements.

Personally, I love a pre-workout and experimenting with various supps to see what they add in ADDITION to my diet/exercise plan.

So, I would suggest this.

3,500 calories a day.

Break down of at least 225g protein a day, 120g fats a day and fill in the rest w/ carbs.

You're going to have to eat to grow, and you will need to track it for the first 2-3 weeks so you have an estimate of how much food 3.5k cals really is. It's a lot, and most people think they eat alot when they really don't.

Now for supplements:

Basics:
Creatine- I personally loved SNS MCC(Magnesium Chelated Creatine) as the Magnesium helps w/ sleep if you take the dose pre-bed which I suggest. However, I also love good ole' Mono Creatine. SNS Mono is cheap, and readily available. Dose @5g daily for first six weeks, and then you can just dose 3g on workout days as you'll be saturated.

Fish Oil- Fish Oil is great for overall health. SAN Fish Fats, Controlled Labs Oximega are good choices. Try to get 1-2g EPA/DHA in daily.

Multivitamin- I love my Orange Triad, but to start off I'd just get Life Force by Source Naturals. It's a cheap, quality multi-vitamin.

Pre-workout: I would honestly say to keep it simple, I don't know what you've used before but I always liked 200mg Caffeine (SNS brand of coruse)+25mg 1,3 (SNS Adrena-G). I also love Focus XT by SNS, but I do endorse Neurocore by MT, Fierce/Launch by SAN and Craze by Driven Sports.

That's what I would do for the first 8-weeks. After that if you want to go crazy and try something new go for SNS DAA+L-Dopa for 50 days.

150g SNS DAA tub. Dose @ 3g every day for 50 days.

Have fun man, it's the start of a good addiction to healthy living.