DAA/trizole stack, noob questions XD

sinkheadhxc

Awards
8 week stack of DAA & triazole blah blah.

my questions are should i take triazole from day one? whether or not this is so, i was also wondering if there are any recommendations as to how long i should stay on triazole after the cycle.

to make any advice easier, if i see gains from the cycle i'll probably do another cycle a month or two later.

sides seem to be unheard of mostly, but are there any recommended supplements i should use otherwise? maybe for further estrogen suppression post cycle?

as of now i'll just be supplementing the same olds (creatine, glucosamine and protein).

thanks.

sinkheadhxc

Awards
also, i'll prob go with sns daa. a lot of people stack it with agmatine but i already use arginine in my pre-workout. maybe swap it? not too concerned about it overall though

uvawahoowa

Awards
also, i'll prob go with sns daa. a lot of people stack it with agmatine but i already use arginine in my pre-workout. maybe swap it? not too concerned about it overall though
Ditch the arginine, decreases workout gh and has no proven effect on no levels. Agmatine ftw

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
8 week stack of DAA & triazole blah blah.

my questions are should i take triazole from day one? whether or not this is so, i was also wondering if there are any recommendations as to how long i should stay on triazole after the cycle.

to make any advice easier, if i see gains from the cycle i'll probably do another cycle a month or two later.

sides seem to be unheard of mostly, but are there any recommended supplements i should use otherwise? maybe for further estrogen suppression post cycle?

as of now i'll just be supplementing the same olds (creatine, glucosamine and protein).

thanks.
You could run them simultaneously, or offset them by two weeks. I'd run them together.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
You could run them simultaneously, or offset them by two weeks. I'd run them together.
This.

I would do the following, I'm assuming you have 2 bottles of TZ and 150g of SNS DAA.

Week 1:3g DAA (Anytime during the day is fine.)+2 TZ AM/1TZ PM
Week 2:3g DAA (Anytime during the day is fine.)+2 TZ AM/1TZ PM
Week 3:3g DAA (Anytime during the day is fine.)+2 TZ AM/1TZ PM
Week 4:3g DAA (Anytime during the day is fine.)+2 TZ AM/1TZ PM
Week 5:3g DAA (Anytime during the day is fine.)+2 TZ AM/1TZ PM
Week 6:3g DAA (Anytime during the day is fine.)+2 TZ AM/1TZ PM
Week 7:3g DAA (Anytime during the day is fine.)+2 TZ AM/1TZ PM
Week 8:3g DAA (Anytime during the day is fine.)+2 TZ AM/1TZ PM
Week 9: 2 TZ AM/1TZ PM
Week 10:2 TZ AM/1TZ PM

The reasoning here is that 10-14 days into DAA is where you will start to notice increases in libido, overall uplift in mood. So by off-setting your TZ two weeks, this allows you to continue using a product that will boost your test through the inhibition of Armotase(I.e. less estrogen produced, more test produced). In addition, it also gives you a good feel for both products, and also how they work together.

TZ increases hunger a good bit, so this is a great bulking stack. If this is for cutting, then just make sure to control the cravings...

sinkheadhxc

Awards
This.

I would do the following, I'm assuming you have 2 bottles of TZ and 150g of SNS DAA.

Week 1:3g DAA (Anytime during the day is fine.)+2 TZ AM/1TZ PM
Week 2:3g DAA (Anytime during the day is fine.)+2 TZ AM/1TZ PM
Week 3:3g DAA (Anytime during the day is fine.)+2 TZ AM/1TZ PM
Week 4:3g DAA (Anytime during the day is fine.)+2 TZ AM/1TZ PM
Week 5:3g DAA (Anytime during the day is fine.)+2 TZ AM/1TZ PM
Week 6:3g DAA (Anytime during the day is fine.)+2 TZ AM/1TZ PM
Week 7:3g DAA (Anytime during the day is fine.)+2 TZ AM/1TZ PM
Week 8:3g DAA (Anytime during the day is fine.)+2 TZ AM/1TZ PM
Week 9: 2 TZ AM/1TZ PM
Week 10:2 TZ AM/1TZ PM

The reasoning here is that 10-14 days into DAA is where you will start to notice increases in libido, overall uplift in mood. So by off-setting your TZ two weeks, this allows you to continue using a product that will boost your test through the inhibition of Armotase(I.e. less estrogen produced, more test produced). In addition, it also gives you a good feel for both products, and also how they work together.

TZ increases hunger a good bit, so this is a great bulking stack. If this is for cutting, then just make sure to control the cravings...
you're exactly right on what i had bought lol.

looking at cycle's others have used this seems to make the most sense. i really appreciate the thorough advice.

uvawahoowa

Awards
you're exactly right on what i had bought lol.

looking at cycle's others have used this seems to make the most sense. i really appreciate the thorough advice.
This is how I will be running it