What's the most effective DAA stack?

costco77

Awards
I've just recently bought some bulk DAA powder not knowing that I should also probably add an AI...is it really necessary?

After doing some research on forums I've seen people stack DAA with:

-Erase/Erase Pro
-Inhibit E
-Triazole
-L Dopa
-Agmatine
-Formestane

*I had a small case of gyno a while back, it's not bad but I'm slightly worried about that.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I wanna try Erase Pro , AnaBeta Elite , DAA and Alpha T2 , uber lean bulk/recomp , or mighty cutting stack , as per your question NO AI needed for DAA if you plan on running it , but it is recommended to make it a better stack, erase is a good way to go but I would lean more towards Triazole personally, if you are just gonna run DAA/AI

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I would go with erase and PowerFULL (for prolactin)

uvawahoowa

Awards
no it's a natural gh releaser.

will help any prolactin based sides which is what the l-dopa stacks you've seen were for
That's what I figured, read in another post it also had ai properties...was skeptical looking at the ingredient list

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've just recently bought some bulk DAA powder not knowing that I should also probably add an AI...is it really necessary?

-Erase/Erase Pro
-Inhibit E
-Triazole
-L Dopa
-Agmatine
-Formestane

*I had a small case of gyno a while back, it's not bad but I'm slightly worried about that.

you dont have to add an AI if you dont want to. i would strongly suggest it if you are prone to estro sides. even if you arent, u can still take one. I suggest OG Erase

SDR

Awards
DAA + Supremacy = Amazing! :D

Adding in an AI is optional, and I would only do it if you start getting estrogen related sides effects.

costco77

Awards
So Powerfull and L Dopa would be added for the reduced gyno (prolactin)?...I know NOW sells Dopa for cheap and Powerfull is pricey at around $40.

If Powerfull is used for the reduced gyno effects wouldn't it make more sense to just stack the Dopa w/erase and DAA?

costco77

Awards
would Triazole help for the prolactin based sides as well as being an AI?

costco77

Awards
I think I'm going with the original Erase w/Now Dopa...how should I stack these with DAA?

J19891

J19891

Awards

-Erase/Erase Pro
-Inhibit E
-Triazole
-L Dopa
-Agmatine
-Formestane

I actually feel like I get more of a test boost from AI's than I do from DAA, so I always run them together. Personal favorite would be erase pro, probably the most high end one on the market right now. L-dopa isn't bad for controlling prolactin either, throw all three in there and you've got a pretty tight stack.

costco77

Awards
Actually could I just stack DAA with Now Dopa to reduce the possibility of gyno?

I bought two tubs of DAA so I'd like to see what DAA and L-Dopa can do without an AI, then I could always add the AI with my next tub of DAA to see what that adds.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
DAA + OG ERASE + ENDOSURGE

Cheapest and most effective stack for what your looking for. Erase and endosurge are dirt cheap on nutraplanet.com too

I dont rep these companies either. From my own experience.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

-Erase/Erase Pro
-Inhibit E
-Triazole
-L Dopa
-Agmatine
-Formestane

If you can find Inhibit-E, that stacks great w/ DAA...

In terms of an AI, no it's no necessary. L-Dopa works great for reducing prolactin while on DAA.

If you're cutting, I'd do DAA+L-Dopa+ SNS Reduce XT...

Currently on Reduce and it's a wonderful substance man.

costco77

Awards
DAA + OG ERASE + ENDOSURGE

Cheapest and most effective stack for what your looking for. Erase and endosurge are dirt cheap on nutraplanet.com too

I dont rep these companies either. From my own experience.
How would just DAA and Endosurge stacked together be?...Would I really need an AI in that case?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Why not stack DAA and CEL PCT Assist? The latter provides both estrogen and prolactin control, not to mention awesome antioxidant support.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
How would just DAA and Endosurge stacked together be?...Would I really need an AI in that case?
Endosurge would help "free up" all that test and if youre prone to gyno then it wouldnt hurt to have an AI like erase on hand. Cel PCT Assist, per Coops suggestion, is another route i would go.

costco77

Awards
thanks for the responses guys, very appreciated :)

I decided to run my first cycle of DAA along with L-Dopa just to get an understanding of what DAA can do by itself and if I don't get the results that I'm looking for I'll add an AI.

How long do you suggest I run my first cycle of DAA and how should I stack it with L-Dopa?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
personally my favorite experience with daa has been a bulbine stacked with daa

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bulbine for. The test boost?
yeah and it reduces estrogen 35%.....i'm not a huge fan of daa on it's own, but when stacked with other test boosters, they both seem to work well together

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
That's what I figured, read in another post it also had ai properties...was skeptical looking at the ingredient list
U can b skeptical but powerfull has been out forever and tried and true