Toco-8 or orange triad?
- 06-06-2012, 11:00 AM
- 06-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Well I'm not going to get into which is better, but can't you just separate the doses and halve the serving of Toco if you choose to take both? You will still get benefits from it
- 06-08-2012, 12:10 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
to me, this is like apple and oranges, two entirely different genres of supplements.
I will say off the top, I am very biased, as I have been using OT for years and love it. However, toco is not a true multifaceted multi. So its not a fair comparison imoControlled Labs Head Board Rep
adam @ ControlledLabs.com
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
Similar Forum Threads
- By RenegadeRows in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 174Last Post: 02-20-2012, 07:17 AM
- By Dirty music in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-24-2010, 08:28 AM
- By bLacKjAck. in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2007, 08:44 PM
- By poison in forum NutraplanetReplies: 16Last Post: 06-04-2007, 05:26 PM