Need expert advice on Hormone related issues.

S

surfnskate98

Awards
First of all if you do not receive information from researching clinical studies and just take words from other people without researching them please do not respond to my question.

I am a 22 years old with a testosterone level of 275ng That is with 1,500 iu of hcg a week. My previous blood test was 3 months ago and at 475ng thats before hcg. Has anyone ever seen a decrease of testosterone with hcg? My lifestyle is in detail to health. My diet is pretty solid. no starches, high fats, organic meats, organic veggies , b vitamins, metagenics multivits, 100mg of pregnenalone, 25mg of dhea before bed.Its confusing the **** out of me i still can lift heavy weight have plenty of muscle mass on me but i am suffering from no libido to the point where i have girls indirectly saying they want to **** and I dont care . My memory has gone to **** as long with my drive.One thing i am not surffering from is ed.I feel i am in the range where i should take an injectable cyp or enthanate but i rather avoid those if i can.. If anyone can shed some light on my unique problem i would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance,
Rob

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
yer crashed. The pregnenolone and DHEA isnt helping, depending on how long youve been running HCG, that may not be helping either. If yer not under a Doctors care, with regular bloods, and I dont think you are, you should just stop everything, even vitamins until you return to normal, could take a while. JMO

S

surfnskate98

Awards
Knowbull I have not taken aas, or Prohormones. Your assumption is severly wrong. I am under internal medicine doctor, He has been giving me hcg due to my low test levels, I get blood work every month.

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I think you may be under alot of stress. If yer under a Doctors care then follow their suggestions.

Y

yonkers123

Awards
Knowbull - I see that you have taken DHEA in the past for prolonged periods of time (6 months or more) and have gotten suppressed from it.... I myself have taken 50 mg DHEA and 10 mg Pregnenolone for 6-7 months and have been suppressed... I stopped taking it last november.. it has been 8 - 9 months and I still don't get morning wood and my libido isn't what it used to be!! Can you believe that ?? I have never messed around with anything hormonal except for these two substances.. is this permanent?? Is it possible I have the worst HPTA out there? When I get bloods done my TT comes in high (850, 950, even 1044 one time) but SHBG does as well (54, 63, 56, 47, 49) ... Can Dhea cause a permanent imbalance of hormones? I keep reading about how guy's blood work comes in "normal" but their libido still sucks and can't get erections. I AM SORRY TO HIJACK THIS POST BUT I REALLY NEEDED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH KNOWBULL- MY APOLOGIES