fat burner

nadia12p

Awards
my mom and I currnetly just got done with shift and OEP but had some stomach issues with shift any other suggestions? I am doing mostly protein and fats in my diet with not a lot of rice and pastas on the week days. I have lost so far 10 pounds in 3 months with restrictions of my caloires but I need to replace shift. I was looking in to getting the weight loss patches. Looks interesting.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
And please don't ever use Thyroid and Stim supplements for more than 8 weeks again...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DCP! it's the best stimulant free fat burner on the market!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my mom and I currnetly just got done with shift and OEP but had some stomach issues with shift any other suggestions? I am doing mostly protein and fats in my diet with not a lot of rice and pastas on the week days. I have lost so far 10 pounds in 3 months with restrictions of my caloires but I need to replace shift. I was looking in to getting the weight loss patches. Looks interesting.
How do you know it was the Shift if you were using it along with OEP? OEP is the one that has ingredients like caffeine which can cause GI problems in some individuals.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shift, aka 3,3 diiodo l-thyronine, has no known reports of stomach issues.
But along the lines of non stim fat burners, TTA and raspberry ketones are both viable options.
Curious what sparked your interest in Ageforce. Do you know someone who has used their products before?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha T2 is what i like. not a strong stim (from my experiences) but effective. take it with raspberry ketones and you are set.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
SNS RK-500 + Reduce XT sounds right up your alley. Spare muscle, lose fat, and get antioxidant benefits.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Alpha T2 is what i like. not a strong stim (from my experiences) but effective. take it with raspberry ketones and you are set.
^^x2^^

AT-2 is a good replacement for shift and also stronger... however I'm not convinced shift is whats causing your stomach issues

nadia12p

Awards
Well what ever was in shift made me sick. Super human radio has banners and stuff on it and was curious so then when the audio call came on I was interested.

nadia12p

Awards
I started with OEP first since I new about it before shift. Im not saying shift is bad I just had some stomach issues and that was all.

nadia12p

Awards
Shift, aka 3,3 diiodo l-thyronine, has no known reports of stomach issues.
But along the lines of non stim fat burners, TTA and raspberry ketones are both viable options.
Curious what sparked your interest in Ageforce. Do you know someone who has used their products before?
I have been on and off this board but I don't know any one personally that has used patches but I do know my mom hates taking pills threw out the day. Also to make it clear I did not use the 2 products for 3 months. We bought 3 bottles of each and spilt it is what I wanted to clairfy. 3 months is the length of the 10lbs I lost.