Erase pro and libido

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. You were taking 3 erase pro ED?
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

2. Erase dries me out and makes me feel great, fat storage in traditionally feminine places goes down, my vigor at the gym goes up and my libido is unaffected. I've never taken it solo though and when I say libido is unaffected I mean that it's clearly boosted from whatever natty test booster product I'm using and I don't feel like Erase does anything to diminish that. Zero joint pain changes on Erase. Without actually getting bloods, I'd wager I have an ovary in me somewhere pumping out tons of estrogen and I'd love to use the product 365 if I could get someone knowledgeable to sign off on it....no one will

Anyone know if Erase acts on xenoestrogens? I eat and drink from plastic far too often and I just stopped the longtime use of a lotion with every type of paraben imaginable.
    •   

3. U sed it and did see my libido drop a bit but after I was off it I was fine.

4. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    im coming to the end of the bottle and im kinda excited about getting my libido back! Erase pro is overkill imho, down to 1 tab a day from 3, i can bare the joint ache, i cant bare not being a bedroom monster (and the missus doesnt exactly approve either!)
    You're supposed to only take 1 a day =o

5. Lol...good lord. If i was taking 3 EP's daily i doubt id be able to walk from my knees. They already have enough trouble with 1 ED.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob
    im coming to the end of the bottle and im kinda excited about getting my libido back! Erase pro is overkill imho, down to 1 tab a day from 3, i can bare the joint ache, i cant bare not being a bedroom monster (and the missus doesnt exactly approve either!)
    Whoaaaa don't take more than the recommended dosage!!!

Why would you take 3 everyday?

Did you mean OG Erase not Erase Pro? 2 different products with two different dosages.

7. 3 ep is nuts. With 1 per day my elbow got so dry you could hear it crack whenever I extended it. It took weeks to fully recover to normal lubrication.

8. damn 3 EP per day i don't think i can do anything involving elbows. one pill of EP contains as much as 3 pills of regular erase
    I've been on it for 2 weeks my libido different everyday lol

9. I love both versions of erase. However, I feel that OG erase is more effective for me than Pro. Maybe spreading out the doses throughout the day seems to work better for my body idk...

The only downside is the bacne I get from using these two. I need to find something strong to combat it or lower the dosage or discontinue it in the future :/
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    I love both versions of erase. However, I feel that OG erase is more effective for me than Pro. Maybe spreading out the doses throughout the day seems to work better for my body idk...

The only downside is the bacne I get from using these two. I need to find something strong to combat it or lower the dosage or discontinue it in the future :/
    Sunlight...best thing ever for bacne
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

11. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Sunlight...best thing ever for bacne
    Sucks during the winter, though =p

12. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Sucks during the winter, though =p
    Always the worst during winter

All those layers!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

13. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    I love both versions of erase. However, I feel that OG erase is more effective for me than Pro. Maybe spreading out the doses throughout the day seems to work better for my body idk...

after how many days do u get bacne?

14. Quote Originally Posted by ludbg

after how many days do u get bacne?
    I would say about after 10 days the bacne starts up. The bacne will start disappearing about a few days after finishing the bottle.

Side note: I was in Lake Havasu this past weekend and my back was exposed to the sun the whole weekend resulting in helping with the bacne

15. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    I would say about after 10 days the bacne starts up. The bacne will start disappearing about a few days after finishing the bottle.

Side note: I was in Lake Havasu this past weekend and my back was exposed to the sun the whole weekend resulting in helping with the bacne
    Best method!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

16. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post

Not kidding about the sun! I just had a little bit of socal sun and ill tell ya, my bacne improved substantially.

Another thing for bacne: Witch hazel.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

17. Glad I don't get bacne. Too bad I grow horns, arms, and an assortment of other limbs on my face every now and then, though.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Glad I don't get bacne. Too bad I grow horns, arms, and an assortment of other limbs on my face every now and then, though.
    Haha, im glad i dont get any on my face.

...I just get the "u on stroids" look when im in the gym in a beater.
    "Like" us on Facebook

19. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

I wish I got that look in the gym

20. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    One day young padawan.
    "Like" us on Facebook

21. Quote Originally Posted by rome32

It came to me on my 3rd year of training. Highest form of compliment to a natural bodybuilder.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

22. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

Lol this^^

I wonder why some get it on their back and not on their face and vice versa?

23. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

It came to me on my 3rd year of training. Highest form of compliment to a natural bodybuilder.
    I agree. I got my first guy yelling "ROIDS!" at me last weekend at a fair and it made me feel like a champ. Ha

Can't wait for it to get more frequent.

24. Quote Originally Posted by rome32

I agree. I got my first guy yelling "ROIDS!" at me last weekend at a fair and it made me feel like a champ. Ha

Can't wait for it to get more frequent.
    I hit a big stalling.point a while.back and decided to roid it up. People could tell . Now I am shamed by that comment haha
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

25. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Lol this^^

I wonder why some get it on their back and not on their face and vice versa?
    Probably genetic predisposition. Some dont get it at all.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AlphaT2, Erase, Titanium - Decreased Libido...
    By useyourhead in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 03:44 PM
  2. erase libido?
    By jep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 01:10 AM
  3. Killing My Libido??? DAA+Erase+Titanium
    By motojunkie96 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 03:35 PM
  4. Intimidate/Erase/Endosurge/No libido