Erase pro and libido - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Erase pro and libido

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    I am on day 5 of Anabeta / Erase and weight is the same but I have already lost about an inch in my waist. Pants are falling off... and since the pants are off yea, I am handling the wife! No issues there for me

also taking Super CIssus / Jack3d / Hemavol

Loving this stack so far. Going to run this for 8 weeks and adding Alpha T2 for the last 4 weeks.

EDIT: I am taking 5 Anabeta (1am / 2 PreW / 2 PostW) training days. I work nights and work out at the end of my shift so my last dose is about 1 to 2 hrs before bed also. Taking 4 spaced out on off days.
    Erase is normal 3 per day spaced out.
    Thanks for the feedback!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback!
    and thank you for the Great Products!!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    I am on day 5 of Anabeta / Erase and weight is the same but I have already lost about an inch in my waist. Pants are falling off... and since the pants are off yea, I am handling the wife! No issues there for me

also taking Super CIssus / Jack3d / Hemavol

Loving this stack so far. Going to run this for 8 weeks and adding Alpha T2 for the last 4 weeks.

EDIT: I am taking 5 Anabeta (1am / 2 PreW / 2 PostW) training days. I work nights and work out at the end of my shift so my last dose is about 1 to 2 hrs before bed also. Taking 4 spaced out on off days.
    Erase is normal 3 per day spaced out.

Lol, looking good man. Keep the reports coming!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Seems like everyone has different side effects from it...
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

I have been on the Intimidate/Reversitol stack for one week now and have noticed a drop in libido as well. Reversitol is an anti-estrogen, acting similarly to Erase. But gains are good, so I don't care!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

not to hijack this thread, but

day 9 of Anabeta/Erase, and I would have to say that Libido is down just a bit. The best way to describe it is...I am not like a sex crazed animal like on some test boosters, but when the wife wants to I have no issues.

If I had to point out one draw back/side effect (if you can even call it that) is the hunger. I am not hungry all the time but if I go too long in between my meals then it starts to make me nauseous. Like I said though, not really calling it a side effect/drawback...it reminds me to eat and lets me know my body is craving nutrients Still Loving this Stack!!

edit: also recovery is outstanding! Went on a 40 mile bike ride yesterday and still killed chest today. Legs feel good also. They feel better the day after then before I was on this stack anyway. Also adjusted my dose a bit. On the days I work I workout after work and a few hours before bed, so I am still taking the 2 Pre but now just 1 after and moved the other pill to my evening meal
    (ex. 1@ bfast about 4pm / 1@ dinner about 0130am / 2@PreW 0545 / 1 PostW about 0730...then bedtime)
    nights off
    ex( 1@bfast about 2pm / 2PreW @11pm / 2 PostW ABOUT 0100am)
    Last edited by mustang0341; 06-17-2012 at 11:20 PM. Reason: added recovery and dosing changes
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Ribo68 View Post
    Guess we now know what it actually "erases" .
    IQ?

I loved my Erase Pro. The only downside is I became a walking weapon on day 3 with it. Ladies had to stretch their skirts down towards their knees and wear a turban or beware.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Is the general consensus that Erase Pro is better than Reversitol?
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I love these threads since everyone is throwing their 2 cents in. I've taking the original erase and i will admit that the libido was sort of on the downside. I did two cycles of it, dosed at 3 caps ED for about 6 weeks for both cycles. It dried me out pretty hard, pissing like a water fountain, but the vascularity/strength were a big plus for me. I would see new veins poppin out around beginning of week 2. When coming off the supp, i tapered even though i know its not necessary since its a suicidal inhibitor but im always on the cautious side when dealing with the hormones (or inhibiting the enzyme). Discontinuing use definitely saw the libido sky rocket, but the funny thing was the morning wood would be killer haha. Everyone is trying the Anabeta/erase stack and im pretty convinced that im going to give it a shot! I still have the original of erase and anabeta. Both really good supps IMO.
  10. Banned

im coming to the end of the bottle and im kinda excited about getting my libido back! Erase pro is overkill imho, down to 1 tab a day from 3, i can bare the joint ache, i cant bare not being a bedroom monster (and the missus doesnt exactly approve either!)
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You were taking 3 erase pro ED?
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Erase dries me out and makes me feel great, fat storage in traditionally feminine places goes down, my vigor at the gym goes up and my libido is unaffected. I've never taken it solo though and when I say libido is unaffected I mean that it's clearly boosted from whatever natty test booster product I'm using and I don't feel like Erase does anything to diminish that. Zero joint pain changes on Erase. Without actually getting bloods, I'd wager I have an ovary in me somewhere pumping out tons of estrogen and I'd love to use the product 365 if I could get someone knowledgeable to sign off on it....no one will

Anyone know if Erase acts on xenoestrogens? I eat and drink from plastic far too often and I just stopped the longtime use of a lotion with every type of paraben imaginable.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

U sed it and did see my libido drop a bit but after I was off it I was fine.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    im coming to the end of the bottle and im kinda excited about getting my libido back! Erase pro is overkill imho, down to 1 tab a day from 3, i can bare the joint ache, i cant bare not being a bedroom monster (and the missus doesnt exactly approve either!)
    You're supposed to only take 1 a day =o
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Lol...good lord. If i was taking 3 EP's daily i doubt id be able to walk from my knees. They already have enough trouble with 1 ED.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  16. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob
    Whoaaaa don't take more than the recommended dosage!!!

Why would you take 3 everyday?

Did you mean OG Erase not Erase Pro? 2 different products with two different dosages.
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

3 ep is nuts. With 1 per day my elbow got so dry you could hear it crack whenever I extended it. It took weeks to fully recover to normal lubrication.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

damn 3 EP per day i don't think i can do anything involving elbows. one pill of EP contains as much as 3 pills of regular erase
    I've been on it for 2 weeks my libido different everyday lol
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I love both versions of erase. However, I feel that OG erase is more effective for me than Pro. Maybe spreading out the doses throughout the day seems to work better for my body idk...

The only downside is the bacne I get from using these two. I need to find something strong to combat it or lower the dosage or discontinue it in the future :/
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  20. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    I love both versions of erase. However, I feel that OG erase is more effective for me than Pro. Maybe spreading out the doses throughout the day seems to work better for my body idk...

The only downside is the bacne I get from using these two. I need to find something strong to combat it or lower the dosage or discontinue it in the future :/
    Sunlight...best thing ever for bacne
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Sunlight...best thing ever for bacne
    Sucks during the winter, though =p
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Sucks during the winter, though =p
    Always the worst during winter

All those layers!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

after how many days do u get bacne?
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ludbg

after how many days do u get bacne?
    I would say about after 10 days the bacne starts up. The bacne will start disappearing about a few days after finishing the bottle.

Side note: I was in Lake Havasu this past weekend and my back was exposed to the sun the whole weekend resulting in helping with the bacne

25. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

I would say about after 10 days the bacne starts up. The bacne will start disappearing about a few days after finishing the bottle.

Side note: I was in Lake Havasu this past weekend and my back was exposed to the sun the whole weekend resulting in helping with the bacne
    Best method!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Not kidding about the sun! I just had a little bit of socal sun and ill tell ya, my bacne improved substantially.

Another thing for bacne: Witch hazel.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Glad I don't get bacne. Too bad I grow horns, arms, and an assortment of other limbs on my face every now and then, though.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Glad I don't get bacne. Too bad I grow horns, arms, and an assortment of other limbs on my face every now and then, though.
    Haha, im glad i dont get any on my face.

...I just get the "u on stroids" look when im in the gym in a beater.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  29. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

I wish I got that look in the gym
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    One day young padawan.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rome32

It came to me on my 3rd year of training. Highest form of compliment to a natural bodybuilder.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

Lol this^^

I wonder why some get it on their back and not on their face and vice versa?

33. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

It came to me on my 3rd year of training. Highest form of compliment to a natural bodybuilder.
    I agree. I got my first guy yelling "ROIDS!" at me last weekend at a fair and it made me feel like a champ. Ha

Can't wait for it to get more frequent.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rome32

I agree. I got my first guy yelling "ROIDS!" at me last weekend at a fair and it made me feel like a champ. Ha

Can't wait for it to get more frequent.
    I hit a big stalling.point a while.back and decided to roid it up. People could tell . Now I am shamed by that comment haha
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Lol this^^

I wonder why some get it on their back and not on their face and vice versa?
    Probably genetic predisposition. Some dont get it at all.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  36. Senior Member

I haven't seen any decrease with Erase at all. Am I the only one?
  37. New Member

No decrease. Quite the opposite.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

I saw a few people on here saying that they get a huge boost in libido from fenugreek, although they say it might raise estro so they were shying away from future use. If one was already running erase/erase pro and was experiencing libido loss, could this be a possible fix for that? The increase estro really wouldn't have an effect because of the suicidal AI properties of erase right? If you were worried about it couldn't you also just stop taking the fenugreek for your last week of erase? Just an idea...
  39. Banned

sorry, bad grammer on my part - 3 standard Erase.... on a side note, erase pro is overkill not 3 erase pro hahaha that owuld be like 6 erase! no way!

on th eup side, 3 days off erase.. im stil ltaking DAA thats left and my isatori ISA-Test has arrived, my libido is.... well, crazy.
  40. New Member

Reputation Reputation

I have the same thing, even with daa and fenugreek. Im switching up to iforce, i wanted a libido boost from my stack NOT a drop... My girlfriend is getting fed up!

Isa-test just made me grumpy and didn't boost libido, it must have been the solo daa in the past.

Lets see what the 25r in tropinol does as alri bam made me a bit of a pest, gf liked it though

Think im gonna avoid ai's in the future unless i go to the dark side, i don't think its needed over 25mg of say erase

Similar Forum Threads

1. AlphaT2, Erase, Titanium - Decreased Libido...
    By useyourhead in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 03:44 PM
  2. erase libido?
    By jep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 01:10 AM
  3. Killing My Libido??? DAA+Erase+Titanium
    By motojunkie96 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 03:35 PM
  4. Intimidate/Erase/Endosurge/No libido