Erase Pro

aceroni

Awards
Hey guys about to start my anabeta elite and erase pro stack tomorrow.. may end up logging it...
Myquestion is this: Am i supposed to dose my Erase pro WITH food or WITHOUT? Ie should i take it immediately upon waking, or should i wait until meal 1 to take that erase pro? (already have taken AB before, i know how to dose that)

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
its recommended to take it with your first meal of the day.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like to take my Erase Pro at night before bed.

But my first run I took it with breakfast in the morning.

Are you gonna run DAA with it? I would recommend getting some. It's a sick stack.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I like to take my Erase Pro at night before bed.

But my first run I took it with breakfast in the morning.

Are you gonna run DAA with it? I would recommend getting some. It's a sick stack.
I second running DAA with it.

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
Erase pro, daa and annbeta. My question can they all be taken on a empty stomach before ur wrkouts. I get out of wrk at 7 am and usually at the gymm by 8am. My last meal is around 545 am. I Usually dnt eat before wrkouts.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Erase pro, daa and annbeta. My question can they all be taken on a empty stomach before ur wrkouts. I get out of wrk at 7 am and usually at the gymm by 8am. My last meal is around 545 am. I Usually dnt eat before wrkouts.
Anabeta preworkout with DAA. But IMO I would take the Erase Pro either right when you wake up with breakfast or directly before bed with your bedtime shake(if you take one).

Kinda breaks it up throughout the day. I don't like taking many things at once personally.

boogyman

Awards
Maybe it was just me, but I took Anabeta Elite and Compound 20 one time fasted preworkout just to try it out, and had to cut my workout short due to being nauseous. I just made it home before throwing up in my driveway. I could actually see the red pill caps half broken down lol.

aceroni

Awards
Yes as far as daa I have some litup. This will last me the first 4weeks. I know i'm going to buy a second bottle of ABE, so I am heavily contemplating buying that deal on nutraplanet: synthetic supplements daa plus regular erase for 30$ for the second four Weeks.. PS does anyone know where I can get the mobile app download for the am forums?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Per bottle instructions, take it with your first meal of the day.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes as far as daa I have some litup. This will last me the first 4weeks. I know i'm going to buy a second bottle of ABE, so I am heavily contemplating buying that deal on nutraplanet: synthetic supplements daa plus regular erase for 30$ for the second four Weeks.. PS does anyone know where I can get the mobile app download for the am forums?
I have droid so I went to the App Store and just looked it up.

What phone do you have?

aceroni

Awards
I have a lg marquee, very similar to the droid. The only app i'm finding is "forum runner" for 1.99. I thought there was something moer specific for this website

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
The forum runner is what I use. The avi should be the AM written out logo.
Mine is free.

I just searched "anabolicminds" and it came up

pmdied

Awards
I'm 35 days into Erase Pro and 5 days into EP and Anabeta Elite. I simply follow the directions on the label for AE but take my EP right after my workout

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wake up, take breakfast and immediately after breakfast i take it

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as you're ingesting one pill per day you will be fine. I've taken with or without food, some guys on lean gains dont eat for a few hours after they wake up so they just do it on an empty stomach with good results.

aceroni

Awards
Thanks for the feed back guys..... Day one today, just hit legs. Did some cambered bar squats, 350x6,,8 ,5.. Those f"rs are HARD
Edit:: thinking about grabbing some intimidate for Wells 4_8 and making a log out of this.. Who knows maybe grab some igf2 and have fun with it!! We'll seehow my bank account is looking

J19891

J19891

Awards
As long as you're ingesting one pill per day you will be fine. I've taken with or without food, some guys on lean gains dont eat for a few hours after they wake up so they just do it on an empty stomach with good results.
This. It doesn't have the sort of half life where it's really going to be a significant issue.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This tends to be my view as well. I have tried both and didn't notice any difference between dosing with or without food.

Just take it at the same time of the day. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The key is to take the EP at the same time every day. The label says morning so people have something to follow

aceroni

Awards
The key is to take the EP at the same time every day. The label says morning so people have something to follow
It should just be around the same time? Or are you saying I should be taking it at exactly (for example 830) everyday with a meal?? Our would out be ok if i'm up earlier some days and later others

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
I took EP every morning between 8 and noon without giving it too much thought. My joints were completely dried out after six weeks so it clearly worked for me.

aceroni

Awards
I took EP every morning between 8 and noon without giving it too much thought. My joints were completely dried out after six weeks so it clearly worked for me.
Do I really want my joints dried out...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Do I really want my joints dried out...
Supplement with some cissus and fish oil and/or lower the dosage. U'll be fine.

mike2440

mike2440

Awards
I've dosed Androsta-35-diene-717-dione pretty high and I already have knee tendinitis but never really felt the dried joints

aceroni

Awards
I second niteman. I take fish oil, 3g daily, and never experienced dry joints. I ran it for 8 consecutive weeks.
I take fish oil daily as well, on day two of the stack

aceroni

Awards
I'm too lazy to start a new thread so i'll probably just use this as some sort of log. day three of the stack, i'm notcing my muscles are starting to get fuller, no strength increases, but i can see my abs are defintely getting drier in the morning.. Libido is slightly up, I was staring at this girls ass today in the gym (she was wearing yoga pants) and all i could think was "man i want to F^CK that AS$!!!"

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
That is a great deal. I just started Synthetic Supplements DAA. I've tried two other DAA's in the past, both gave me bad stomach problems. I've been using SynSupps DAA for almost a week and have not had any stomach issues.

aceroni

Awards
That is a great deal. I just started Synthetic Supplements DAA. I've tried two other DAA's in the past, both gave me bad stomach problems. I've been using SynSupps DAA for almost a week and have not had any stomach issues.
I ended up grabbing intimidate and pes erase for 36.. Plus some assault.. Plus another bottle of ABE B-) i'm good for a while.. Ready to rip it up.. Too bad it's Sumner our id be ready for some heavy bulking / 5/3/1

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ended up grabbing intimidate and pes erase for 36.. Plus some assault.. Plus another bottle of ABE B-) i'm good for a while.. Ready to rip it up.. Too bad it's Sumner our id be ready for some heavy bulking / 5/3/1
I hear that! Cutting every summer gets lame.

aceroni

Awards
Going to just keep using this thread as my log... So i'm one week into my anabeta elite and erase pro stack, and i must say i do look quite fuller. vascularity is coming up. Haven't yet experienced the "food pump" my bro was talking about.. been feeling strong lately, not sure if it's cause of that or its just my refreshed "kill it or quit it" attitude. Been REAL strong on my squats lately, even though ive been "slightly" cutting... did some safety bar squats today, 4 working sets.. 295x9, 315x7,7, 295x7.. got a nice quad pump.
i know thats not much weight, but if you've ever done safteysquat bar squats, you know that's no easy task.. the bar puts the weight a bit higher than normal, causing you to dip forward, meaning you REALLY have to focus on pushing back with your neck / upperback to stay upright.. definitely felt that **** in my lower / upper back.
rest ofthe leg workout went quite well. been having real good mind muscle connection with my legs and they are definitely growing from the (previously) heavy squat workouts..

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I have been taking erase pro for couple of days now and all I can say is WOW!!!!! Like seriously, WOW!

I don't know if anything could possibly even touch it. I take it every morning with my first meal but I wake up at different times due to my schedule being kind of weird but since it just needs to be taken everyday at the same time then I could set up an alarm and have my first meal everyday at the same time and see if it'll effect anything. Even 5% difference is still 5% of difference

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been taking erase pro for couple of days now and all I can say is WOW!!!!! Like seriously, WOW!

I don't know if anything could possibly even touch it. I take it every morning with my first meal but I wake up at different times due to my schedule being kind of weird but since it just needs to be taken everyday at the same time then I could set up an alarm and have my first meal everyday at the same time and see if it'll effect anything. Even 5% difference is still 5% of difference
Haha pretty awesome right??

aceroni

Awards
Forgot to note- but i have been dryer as well. it helps i cleaned my diet up but i can defintely tell its the EP.. I'm sure the effect will be larger as time goes on and as i continue to clean my diet up more.. not quite satisfied with how lean i am yet but i dont want to be sacrificing strength for abs.. so i'll lose it slowly.

aceroni

Awards
Just to recollect- The first month I am stacking ABE + EP + litup for DAA (2scoops)
.. the second month I will be using ABE + normal erase + intimidate
I just bought another bottle of ABE cause i wanted to try out the AT2 and two free bottles, you can't lose... I'll be throwing the AT2 in the stack whenever it comes in the mail.

I know the normal bottle of erase says to split up my dosage, but would it hurt to just take all 3 erase pills with meal 1, as it is the same amount (75mgs) of the active in erase pro..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to recollect- The first month I am stacking ABE + EP + litup for DAA (2scoops)
.. the second month I will be using ABE + normal erase + intimidate
I just bought another bottle of ABE cause i wanted to try out the AT2 and two free bottles, you can't lose... I'll be throwing the AT2 in the stack whenever it comes in the mail.

I know the normal bottle of erase says to split up my dosage, but would it hurt to just take all 3 erase pills with meal 1, as it is the same amount (75mgs) of the active in erase pro..
It wouldn't hurt.

aceroni

Awards
It wouldn't hurt.
Are you saying it wouldn't hurt to take them all at once? or it wouldn't hurt to take them seperately? i know the bottle says to spread them out but like i said it will be the same amount of active in EP..
anyone here want to chime in?

aceroni

Awards
just an update, hit some deads today / back work.. 365x5 DOH grip 405x4 (straps on) 385 x 4,4
had an awesome workout with a sick pump.. i feel the bloodflow increasing to my muscle bellies.. yaaay anabeta!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
just an update, hit some deads today / back work.. 365x5 DOH grip 405x4 (straps on) 385 x 4,4
had an awesome workout with a sick pump.. i feel the bloodflow increasing to my muscle bellies.. yaaay anabeta!
Sick numbers broseph keep it up!

aceroni

Awards
Sick numbers broseph keep it up!
Thanks man I had a powerlifter spotting my form he said I was raising my ass too much ie making it more of a straight leg.. I think it might be due to the fact that my legs were shot from squats yesterday so myback had to pick up the slack.. Once I can get my form down better i'm sure I can probably bring those numbers up:) .. Gonna continue through this round of mountain dog training then get into some heavy 5/3/1 strength training and get a little husky for winter...
On a side note I can't wait for my alpha t2 to arrive

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man I had a powerlifter spotting my form he said I was raising my ass too much ie making it more of a straight leg.. I think it might be due to the fact that my legs were shot from squats yesterday so myback had to pick up the slack.. Once I can get my form down better i'm sure I can probably bring those numbers up:) .. Gonna continue through this round of mountain dog training then get into some heavy 5/3/1 strength training and get a little husky for winter...
On a side note I can't wait for my alpha t2 to arrive
Get the form right and your numbers will soar

aceroni

Awards
Get the form right and your numbers will soar
thanks man, but yeah i believe it...
My problem is that i am very limited with the amount of time i have available to train. because i work 12 hour shifts friday/sat/sunday, i hit my whole body m-thurs. I don't get to take a day off in the middle, so my plan is that i hit my muscle groups in order from biggest to smallest.. ie legs, back, chest/delts, arms.. This way even if i am fatigued by day three (which i am) i am only pressing, not pulling or squatting which require the most effort.

My next point being that because i squat heavy the day before, my leg drive is shot for deads.. I'm thinking this is the reason my form is slacking and i am using more back / less legs.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man, but yeah i believe it...
My problem is that i am very limited with the amount of time i have available to train. because i work 12 hour shifts friday/sat/sunday, i hit my whole body m-thurs. I don't get to take a day off in the middle, so my plan is that i hit my muscle groups in order from biggest to smallest.. ie legs, back, chest/delts, arms.. This way even if i am fatigued by day three (which i am) i am only pressing, not pulling or squatting which require the most effort.

My next point being that because i squat heavy the day before, my leg drive is shot for deads.. I'm thinking this is the reason my form is slacking and i am using more back / less legs.

Hit up the gym on the weekends!

aceroni

Awards
Hit up the gym on the weekends!
I'd rather not. I get up for work at 5am and work till about 7 or 8 pm.. Friday thru Sunday.. My job is in a quality control Lab and it requires me to be 100% focused the entire tine. (everything has to be absolutely perfect). By the time I leave i'm mentally exhausted.. I'd have a ****ty training session and also a ****ty day at work the next day due to lack of sleep...

Well an update, muscles are looking round and full and i'm beginning to lean out. Took dextrose out of my post workout shake to speed up the leaning out.. Trained chest today, started out with barbell flat (usually never do, due to it tweaks my shoulders).. Felt great though, hit 225x8, 275x5,3, 250x7...best part was I had absolutely no shoulder pain..
Update on the stack, muscles are Fuller and harder, pumps are getting sick

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd rather not. I get up for work at 5am and work till about 7 or 8 pm.. Friday thru Sunday.. My job is in a quality control Lab and it requires me to be 100% focused the entire tine. (everything has to be absolutely perfect). By the time I leave i'm mentally exhausted.. I'd have a ****ty training session and also a ****ty day at work the next day due to lack of sleep...

Well an update, muscles are looking round and full and i'm beginning to lean out. Took dextrose out of my post workout shake to speed up the leaning out.. Trained chest today, started out with barbell flat (usually never do, due to it tweaks my shoulders).. Felt great though, hit 225x8, 275x5,3, 250x7...best part was I had absolutely no shoulder pain..
Update on the stack, muscles are Fuller and harder, pumps are getting sick
275 x 5....nice!