Primaforce vs SNS ALCAR

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.46%

Primaforce vs SNS ALCAR

I really enjoy a lot of SNS products, however after reading Coop's long post abotu ALCAR, i've decided to give it a try. After seeing my options, I've noticed that the Primaforce one is the best bang for your buck. I know SNS has a lot of high quality stuff, I want to know if the Primaforce ALCAR is just as good in terms of quality.... Also what would be the best protocol for dosing ALCAR and LCLT ? Thanks!

2. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dfrancin View Post
    I really enjoy a lot of SNS products, however after reading Coop's long post abotu ALCAR, i've decided to give it a try. After seeing my options, I've noticed that the Primaforce one is the best bang for your buck. I know SNS has a lot of high quality stuff, I want to know if the Primaforce ALCAR is just as good in terms of quality.... Also what would be the best protocol for dosing ALCAR and LCLT ? Thanks!

I havent used ALCAR much but i would generally dose it at 500mgs 3X a day with the LCLT @2g twice a day

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I have used both brands and generally find that im pleased more with our brand.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Bulk powders - nutra planet over primaforce.... If you want caps get SNS brand.

5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

2-4g/day, away from bed typically.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

id buy from SNS over primaforce any day of the week
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I like dosing 500mg when i get up, and 500mg pre workout. LCLT i'd dose 2g morning then 2g pre workout.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Ask me about Reload. Free SNS for your labels
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.93%

in my experience, and this has much more to do with product quality than the douchebag who runs a certain company...

SNS > PrimaForce

one use of the citrulline malate from the two companies and you'd see why
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.42%

Quote Originally Posted by RVAPump
    in my experience, and this has much more to do with product quality than the douchebag who runs a certain company...

SNS > PrimaForce

I've noticed the same thing.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.42%

Dam I never knew SNS sold bulk CM and COP?!

I only saw PrimaForce was the only company selling it,

in couple weeks im bout to re-up with SNS brand.
    Been pleased with SNS Agmatine, Focus and phenibut

is there really a difference tho? that would be crazy,
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.82%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Does this have to be taken without food/empty stomach?
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

sns for all your quality sup needs. cant speak for powders though, I dont like powders, i prefer caps all day long.
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post

SNS > PrimaForce

Gonna have to agree with the citrulline malate

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Does this have to be taken without food/empty stomach?
    Doesn't matter. Empty stomach will yield AMPK benefits, with food will yield benefits for carnitine uptake in the cell.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.82%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Gonna have to agree with the citrulline malate

Doesn't matter. Empty stomach will yield AMPK benefits, with food will yield benefits for carnitine uptake in the cell.
    Which is more important for fat loss and which is more important for strength gain?
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Which is more important for fat loss and which is more important for strength gain?
    AMPK stimulation and muscle carnitine increases should both boost fat loss (neither should impart a gain in strength). However, stimulation AMPK is FAR more feasible than boosting muscle carnitine with a carnitine salt other than PLCAR. Thus, empty stomach dosing may be your best bet, though the actual physiological effects of doing so may be mild or insignificant.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.46%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Hey Coop, I went ahead and bought two bottles of SNS ALCAR, now how does dosing 2g of ALCAR with 2g of LCLT Pre-wo sound? Also should i start with 2g right away or maybe start with 1g and work up ? Thx
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%

Quote Originally Posted by dfrancin View Post
    Hey Coop, I went ahead and bought two bottles of SNS ALCAR, now how does dosing 2g of ALCAR with 2g of LCLT Pre-wo sound? Also should i start with 2g right away or maybe start with 1g and work up ? Thx
    I'm doing 2/2 right now, it's great. You can start with 2g right away.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.87%

My Alcar(SNS) and Focusxt came today, gonna start tomorrow. Gonna do Focus early morning pre workout, and 1 gram Alcar early afternoon. On non training days I will replace the Focus with a gram of Alcar. Assuming everything is all good, is there anything else anyone would recommend adding to this "mind stack"?
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    My Alcar(SNS) and Focusxt came today, gonna start tomorrow. Gonna do Focus early morning pre workout, and 1 gram Alcar early afternoon. On non training days I will replace the Focus with a gram of Alcar. Assuming everything is all good, is there anything else anyone would recommend adding to this "mind stack"?
    Your plan of attack sounds great. You have all your bases covered, but if improved cognition and memory are your goals, you should add aniracetam.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.87%

Maybe next month I'll try it out, based on how everything goes. How should the aniracetam be dosed?

The reason I have been asking all these questions the past couple weeks is I never knew about nootropics before, and I have always had problems with memory and concentration. Misplacing objects for instance, or looking for a single object on a table full of things, I sometimes need to scan 2-3 times before I find what I am looking for. Forgetting numbers that I had just looked at. There are other things that are harder to explain, I always felt like this behavior has been holding me back. Sometimes lack of focus effects my workouts as well. If there are ways to improve upon this even a little it will be well worth it. Some of these things I have been reading about almost sound custom made for me lol.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%

Maybe next month I'll try it out, based on how everything goes. How should the aniracetam be dosed?

The reason I have been asking all these questions the past couple weeks is I never knew about nootropics before, and I have always had problems with memory and concentration. Misplacing objects for instance, or looking for a single object on a table full of things, I sometimes need to scan 2-3 times before I find what I am looking for. Forgetting numbers that I had just looked at. There are other things that are harder to explain, I always felt like this behavior has been holding me back. Sometimes lack of focus effects my workouts as well. If there are ways to improve upon this even a little it will be well worth it. Some of these things I have been reading about almost sound custom made for me lol.
    750mg-1.5g daily.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.74%

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman

Don't get your expectations too high. You'll have to do some experimenting and I suggest not going "kitchen sink" all at once. Try to observe how things work by themselves so you know what is what.

Also be aware when looking at user reviews that placebo runs rampant with this stuff, and even moreso when the great nootropic caffeine is involved. Research is sparse in healthy humans.

I have attention problems and I'd call the effects of just about everything on the market that is not a stimulant modest at best. Can't comment on any non-pira racetam, but I'm dubious.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.87%

I have been fairly immune to the placebo effect, so I am not worried about that. I remember first trying RPM, 2 of my friends raved about how great it was. I bought a bottle and ran it out (it was a big bottle too, 240 caps I think), and other than the stim effect it really did not do much for me. As for experimenting , thats what I am doing. I have been looking for a preworkout thats more than just "stim", and FocusXT seems to have what I am looking for. In doing research for that I came across ALCAR, and I am going to try it for a couple months to see what effects it has. The good thing about it is its fairly inexpensive.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.74%

Focus XT is well formulated. If it doesn't work, there is a good chance not much will. Focus XT plus a racetam will be about as good as it gets, as far as the limited research and anecdote can tell us.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.25%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Aniracetam is the real deal, no question. It has more of a recall and focus strength, but I found (and many others have) that it is far superior to anything else for anxiety. That in itself is what helps the focus- having the calm mind and being able to compartmentalize things.

I stopped taking extra choline because I was getting headaches and now just take 750mg with 500mg alcar and 120mg of Rhodiola in the morning and again at about 2pm.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Angelbolic

They should be the same. But nobody really knows without lab tests. Go with the company you trust the most.
    I totally noticed a difference in quality. So did my brother who actually brought it up to me first.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.95%

I ordered a different Primaforce product once that didn't work. A few others on another board had the same problem as well. A thread was started, no action was taken by the Primaforce team. This went on for several months. So as far as I'm concerned I'm done with purchasing anything from their line. SNS, however, has been nothing but helpful to me over the years, and provide good quality, effective products.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.87%

I never used anything from Primaforce, but I have used a few SNS products, and they all have been quality. The reps are also very helpful.

Slightly off topic, how good is the nutraplanet bulk stuff? I was thinking of trying the bulk Cissus powder as its really inexpensive and had good reviews, and the Na-R-ALA powder.
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%

I never used anything from Primaforce, but I have used a few SNS products, and they all have been quality. The reps are also very helpful.

Slightly off topic, how good is the nutraplanet bulk stuff? I was thinking of trying the bulk Cissus powder as its really inexpensive and had good reviews, and the Na-R-ALA powder.
    Can't speak to the cissus (although I can say that SNS brand is now shipping to nutra ), but the Na-R-ALA powder is top-notch.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.74%

Buy the bulk SuperCissus Rx
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.92%

Quote Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post

SNS > PrimaForce

Agreed. The difference in the citmal was incredible.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.42%

I just bought SNS Cit Mal & COP

I will compare it to Primaforce since all I been taking for months has been Primaforce.

Ill let u know if I feel anything different.
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

let us know, we're stepping up out game, big things comming from sns!
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%

Quote Originally Posted by pressureSpike View Post
    I just bought SNS Cit Mal & COP

I will compare it to Primaforce since all I been taking for months has been Primaforce.

Ill let u know if I feel anything different.
    I'm particularly interested on your thoughts with respect to the citrulline malate. The feedback we've been getting is outstanding
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.42%

Will do shipment has been shipped
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I have used both brands and generally find that im pleased more with our brand.
    I've used both and have to agree with this. I'm also excited about the cissus, my joints will be happy for that.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.42%

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

I've used both and have to agree with this. I'm also excited about the cissus, my joints will be happy for that.
    I need to pick some up

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primaforce DAA
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 10:00 PM
  2. ON or Primaforce ZMA?
    By ItsHectic in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 12:18 PM
  3. Primaforce CEE
    By Dennking in forum Supplements