i-force titainum stack an intimidate

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
well at 45 im truly hoping this gives me the jump start im looking for , ive used erase with poweful and prime and hemevol i loved it.. time to try something else if you gentelman have any other input please i have an open mind to any suggestions . my goal is to get a little bigger and leaner i have protien and creatine .. my current weight is 240 and im 6'4 12% body fat ( looking to trim that down lol ) MY DIET is solid until the weekend i tell no lies.. thank you all in advance

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be a great stack, both products have amazing reviews and feedback.

Very impressive stats!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have not tried that stack.

But I personally love Anabeta Elite man. Will help during a lean bulk while at the same time boosting testosterone with Forskolin and 5-Androsten-3B,7B-Diol-17-One.

Which ever you run log it. I'm interested in the results!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think youll see some good gains. I just ordered a bottle of titanium to add to my Testabolan, ReversitolV2 and intimidate stack. I've used titanium once before but only for 15 days.. Can't wait to try for 30 days!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys have no problems while on titanium ?
Titanium XL is great, havn't heard anyone getting any sides what so ever, just big boost in libido and training.

nergy

Awards
Well I've been on titanium/division stack (2 caps each) for a week and after one week, it reverses the effects, no morning wood or desire...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I've been on titanium/division stack (2 caps each) for a week and after one week, it reverses the effects, no morning wood or desire...
Odd, why are you using a low dose on Division 1? I would try dosing them both at 4 caps a day. Do 2/2 with XL and 2/1/1 with Division 1.

2 caps a day of Division 1 isn't enough you need to dose at least 3, I prefer 4.

nergy

Awards
Because I had the same problem when I've been using it for the first time at 4 caps, so I did a break and got back on the stack last week and decided to use only 2 caps.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because I had the same problem when I've been using it for the first time at 4 caps, so I did a break and got back on the stack last week and decided to use only 2 caps.
Perhaps you don't respond as well with I3C, some people end up getting lower libido from it, havn't seen too many people mention it tho. Once your on Fenugreek for 2-3 weeks libido should start to go up again.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well at 45 im truly hoping this gives me the jump start im looking for , ive used erase with poweful and prime and hemevol i loved it.. time to try something else if you gentelman have any other input please i have an open mind to any suggestions . my goal is to get a little bigger and leaner i have protien and creatine .. my current weight is 240 and im 6'4 12% body fat ( looking to trim that down lol ) MY DIET is solid until the weekend i tell no lies.. thank you all in advance

That stack should really kick you up a bit! If libido is your issue though, get some bulk maca.

Mike

Finco

Awards
That sounds pretty good to me, yeh I've read both products are meant to be pretty good.

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
Thanks guys I waiting on my order as soon as I get it I'll keep you posted how it works

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
Oh one thing I just received my order I forgot to mention I have bulk daa from prime force . Wondering if I should at that or add it towards the end of my cycle ? I force sent me zma as well now key question Is work out at 530 am how would you does everything lol there is allot of pulls . Thanks guys

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh one thing I just received my order I forgot to mention I have bulk daa from prime force . Wondering if I should at that or add it towards the end of my cycle ? I force sent me zma as well now key question Is work out at 530 am how would you does everything lol there is allot of pulls . Thanks guys
No need to use the DAA with intimidate save it for later.

Intimidate 1 cap before bed

ZMA 3 caps before bed

Titanium 1-2 caps twice a a day with meals.

You should log this stack in the review section. Id like to see the results from titanium and intimidate!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to use the DAA with intimidate save it for later.

Intimidate 1 cap before bed

ZMA 3 caps before bed

Titanium 1-2 caps twice a a day with meals.

You should log this stack in the review section. Id like to see the results from titanium and intimidate!!
I agree! and if time is an issue.. a weekly review would be awesome! Hoping this goes well!

Mike