Simple questions about Intimidate (N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid)

TCAthlete

Awards
Its claim is that its 100x more effective than regular D-Aspartic Acid but the dosage is 1/100th the typical dosage for D-Aspartic Acid. In terms of effectiveness does that make it equal to regular D-Aspartic Acid, or more powerful, or less powerful?

It's well more expensive than regular D-Aspartic acid so what are the primary benefits of Intimidate as opposed to taking 3g of D-Aspartic Acid instead?

How long should this be run? Is cycling off necessary?

If cycling off is necessary, for how long, and what should be used in the interim?

Thanks.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
1. It's not 100x more effective. It has a different MOA anyway.

2. I can't tell you additional benefits because no literature exists documenting these benefits.

3. 1-2 months and yes.

4. Yes, time on= time off, use anything in the interim (except maybe DAA).

D3Baseball

Awards
1. It's not 100x more effective. It has a different MOA anyway.

2. I can't tell you additional benefits because no literature exists documenting these benefits.

3. 1-2 months and yes.

4. Yes, time on= time off, use anything in the interim (except maybe DAA).
Basically what he said.

While it works at 1/100th of the dose and has some similarities to DAA, it works differently. I think you'll really like it if you use it, I'm thinking it does more than just marginal increases in test like you get from DAA. Something else going on there.

iForce is funding a clinical trial on this ingredient which means they probably found something VERY promising in their in-house testing