Lecheek Nutrition Cycle Armor info

  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0

    Lecheek Nutrition Cycle Armor info


    Coming soon

    Liver support
    Milk thistle-360 mg
    NAC-250mg

    Blood pressure support
    Hawthorn berry-160mg
    Celery seed-100mg

    Prostate support
    Pygeum-100mg
    Saw Palmetto-200mg

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Name:  cycle.jpg
Views: 836
Size:  94.7 KB
  3. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Coming soon

    Liver support
    Milk thistle-360 mg
    NAC-250mg

    Blood pressure support
    Hawthorn berry-160mg
    Celery seed-100mg

    Prostate support
    Pygeum-100mg
    Saw Palmetto-200mg
    SP,HB,NAC & MT...VERY NICE!

    THOSE ARE THE EXACT 4 THINGS I LOOK FOR IN A LIVER PROTECTOR..Its hard to find.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    blacklac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    692
    Answers
    0


    Is there any benefit to taking a product like this, say 1-2 days a week, for general health or would it be a total waste of money to dose like that?
  5. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,386
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    Is there any benefit to taking a product like this, say 1-2 days a week, for general health or would it be a total waste of money to dose like that?
    1-2 days a week would be a waste. You could probably dose it lower, but every day. I run Cycle Assist at 6 caps/day year round to keep my cholesterol in check.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    1-2 days a week would be a waste. You could probably dose it lower, but every day. I run Cycle Assist at 6 caps/day year round to keep my cholesterol in check.
    X2 If its still on sale on NP it was less than 12$
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 05:40 PM
  2. Let's see what this Lecheek Nutrition is all about
    By jonesBones40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 09:04 PM
  3. lecheek nutrition-samples
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 01:13 PM
  4. Welcome Lecheek Nutrition to AM!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 12:45 AM
  5. Armor Nutrition: Halo-E
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 07:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in