AI's to help dry out precomp

uvawahoowa

Awards
I am 2 weeks out from a bb show, was wondering if using an AI like erase or triazole would help dry out a little? Right now, I just do water load/deplete, minor salt load/deplete, carb load/deplete, and take expel. I was going to keep the AI's for the offseason lean bulk, but if it would help me on stage I'd be willing to try it. Would there be any draw backs? Do I have enough time? Same dosing instructions?

uvawahoowa

Awards
I am 2 weeks out from a bb show, was wondering if using an AI like erase or triazole would help dry out a little? Right now, I just do water load/deplete, minor salt load/deplete, carb load/deplete, and take expel. I was going to keep the AI's for the offseason lean bulk, but if it would help me on stage I'd be willing to try it. Would there be any draw backs? Do I have enough time? Same dosing instructions?
Bump

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're two weeks out from your show, then it's NOT advisable to start using anything new so close. You should ALREADY have your week pre-competition sorted out. I don't recommend water depleting, even if you are using a diuretic product - you'll get better results by keeping your water at a galleon a day right up until the day of the show, IMO. That said, depending on the product, it can help, yes, but you'd want to make sure whatever you used was "legal" re the organization you are competing in.

You could use Erase - you'd notice a difference in the first few days (and week) of usage, but you're also doing a lot of things, and if you don't know how everything is going to work altogether, then you're better off not doing it and sticking to what you know works for now (and try things for next time).

Just a suggestion, but before you compete next time, if you don't already, get yourself a coach/trainer who will make sure you have everything set up just right for you re competition preparation (inclusive of the week pre-competition), and that you've done a run-through of what you will do the week pre-competition before you get there (don't leave it so late). Use your "off-season" to experiment with different nutrition and training protocols to see what is going to bring you to your best conditioning for the stage.

That said, all the best for your show!

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone has their own pre-comp theories and methods. We have a large number of competitors who use Erase pre-show due to its strong drying ability. Anything over 3 caps makes most people so dry it hurts the joints

J19891

J19891

Awards
It should definately help you harden up. I get a hardness to my physique I really cant achieve with diet alone when I run erase.

uvawahoowa

Awards
It should definately help you harden up. I get a hardness to my physique I really cant achieve with diet alone when I run erase.
I wish I had started erase earlier in prep. I think Rosie is right, it is too late to try something new at this point. I will just save it for the off-season and use it on my next contest prep. Ahhh regrets...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

aromasin or letro would work