Which to get my lean on?

  1. Which to get my lean on?


    I want a fat burner/ thermogenic not too heavy on stimulants. I also want one that will not eat away at any lean muscle tissue.

    The ones I've looked at and are somewhat interested in are DS's lean extreme, a synthetic supplements methyl synphernine and shift stack, or Alpha T-2.

    I've weened myself down to 5mg of lexapro, an SSRI, but wouldn't want to take the AT2 unless I was completely off the lexapro due to the serotonin and related issues that were discussed in another thread.

    Any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.


  2. Lean Xtreme and DCP are my favorite non stim products. SNS also has a good cortisol control product and there isn't much better as a single ingredient as there TTA (if you can find any left).

  3. Reduce xt + DCP

    Could also add some AAv2 for a extra kick. If money allows it.

    Here are someome other options the possibility is endless and there lots of good stacks out there.

    AAv2 + PES Shift or SS Shift

    OxyECA + PES Shift or SS Shift

    AAv2 + OxyECA

    DCP + H.E.A.T

    DCP + AAv2
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    Lean Xtreme and DCP are my favorite non stim products. SNS also has a good cortisol control product and there isn't much better as a single ingredient as there TTA (if you can find any left).
    Thanks man--I'll have to check that out.

  5. Reduce XT and genomyx DCP are probably the two best stimulant-free fat burners available.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  6. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Thanks man--I'll have to check that out.
    Ya any of those should be great. PS I know it doesn't matter but reading you quote me allowed me to see my misuse of the use there.........and I now feel stupid

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Reduce XT and genomyx DCP are probably the two best stimulant-free fat burners available.
    Coop-thanks.

    What about fat burners with stims that would not interact terribly with an SSRI? Considers an EC stack, but can't seem to come across much online.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10

    Ya any of those should be great. PS I know it doesn't matter but reading you quote me allowed me to see my misuse of the use there.........and I now feel stupid
    No worries man. I'm a teacher and didn't even catch it!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Coop-thanks.

    What about fat burners with stims that would not interact terribly with an SSRI? Considers an EC stack, but can't seem to come across much online.
    Tough call with EC stack, and it's probably user-specific as far as the noticeable effects. If you choose to go through with it, make sure you are using ephedrine and not ephedra, as the latter could have constituents that interfere with an SSRI.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Tough call with EC stack, and it's probably user-specific as far as the noticeable effects. If you choose to go through with it, make sure you are using ephedrine and not ephedra, as the latter could have constituents that interfere with an SSRI.
    Have you used SNS reduce xt or the DCP before?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Have you used SNS reduce xt or the DCP before?
    Yes, both with great success. Reduce XT really shines in sparing muscle and reducing stomach fat, while DCP is great for all-around fat loss.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Yes, both with great success. Reduce XT really shines in sparing muscle and reducing stomach fat, while DCP is great for all-around fat loss.
    Stomach fat is what I'd really like to target. Diet is good, training is great, just need to shed a bit from the front.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Stomach fat is what I'd really like to target. Diet is good, training is great, just need to shed a bit from the front.
    Reduce XT sounds right up your alley. You could also use something like Eviscerate.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  14. Even though a full cap of dexaprine is more than enough for most people, using half a cap will not only yield you the results you want but make the bottle last a lot longer.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  15. I like DCP, Eviscerate, HEAT, Lean Xtreme (never tried Reduce, but I'm sure it's good, too.)


  16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yes, both with great success. Reduce XT really shines in sparing muscle and reducing stomach fat, while DCP is great for all-around fat loss.
    Does anything in DCP stimulate the thyroid? (I know, same question about everything LOL)....I see on BB.com, in their primaforce forskolin write up, they list thyroid enhancement as one of the effects of the forskolin was looking at it today when ordering something else, its cheaper at NP of course.....

  17. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Does anything in DCP stimulate the thyroid? (I know, same question about everything LOL)....I see on BB.com, in their primaforce forskolin write up, they list thyroid enhancement as one of the effects of the forskolin was looking at it today when ordering something else, its cheaper at NP of course.....
    No, not really. Forskolin is interesting since it activates both TSH secretion and protein iodination, though the degree in humans using oral administration of 50mg/day may or may not be significant.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    No, not really. Forskolin is interesting since it activates both TSH secretion and protein iodination, though the degree in humans using oral administration of 50mg/day may or may not be significant.
    I want to pick some forskolin up, but for some reason anything that stimulates the thyroid to any significant degree gets my heart racing like a hummingbird....I can do caffeine or spicy food and other types of stimulants and be fine so long as I don't overdo it....but I can't mess with thyroid stuff for nothing.....makes me nervous since its always mentioned in the write-ups for the forskolin products....I should get a sample from a primaforce rep or whoever else sells it if I find one on here.....

  19. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I want to pick some forskolin up, but for some reason anything that stimulates the thyroid to any significant degree gets my heart racing like a hummingbird....I can do caffeine or spicy food and other types of stimulants and be fine so long as I don't overdo it....but I can't mess with thyroid stuff for nothing.....makes me nervous since its always mentioned in the write-ups for the forskolin products....I should get a sample from a primaforce rep or whoever else sells it if I find one on here.....
    I highly doubt forskolin will have any effect whatsoever on your heart rate.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Reduce XT and genomyx DCP are probably the two best stimulant-free fat burners available.
    2 of my favorites right there!

  21. Today was my first day using Dexaprine V2 prior to fasted cardio and I was soaked, literally drenched. I realize it's too soon to make any type of recommendation regarding Dex V2, but something tells me it's the goods. I'll be using it in conjunction with DS lean xtreme and ALCAR.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23
    Today was my first day using Dexaprine V2 prior to fasted cardio and I was soaked, literally drenched. I realize it's too soon to make any type of recommendation regarding Dex V2, but something tells me it's the goods. I'll be using it in conjunction with DS lean xtreme and ALCAR.
    I am doing this, except using dex v1. liking it so far

  23. What would be the primary difference using reduce xt vs plain 7-keto from somewhere like NOW foods?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    I am doing this, except using dex v1. liking it so far
    When you get a chance try version 2. It's different in terms of the thermogenic property, you'll be sweating up a storm while working out.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23

    When you get a chance try version 2. It's different in terms of the thermogenic property, you'll be sweating up a storm while working out.
    Might be a little while, stocked up of v1 when it was on sale and I'm about to go into a bulk. By the time I'm out of v1 and ready for a recomp there might be a v3!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Might be a little while, stocked up of v1 when it was on sale and I'm about to go into a bulk. By the time I'm out of v1 and ready for a recomp there might be a v3!
    Lol. I hear you. Good luck!

  27. I wouldnt add anything to an SSRI
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  28. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    I want a fat burner/ thermogenic not too heavy on stimulants. I also want one that will not eat away at any lean muscle tissue.

    The ones I've looked at and are somewhat interested in are DS's lean extreme, a synthetic supplements methyl synphernine and shift stack, or Alpha T-2.

    I've weened myself down to 5mg of lexapro, an SSRI, but wouldn't want to take the AT2 unless I was completely off the lexapro due to the serotonin and related issues that were discussed in another thread.

    Any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

    Who do you want to lean on?

  29. Here's one for you:

    Weeks 1-4 H.E.A.T/Caffeine
    Weeks 4-8 DCP/Caffeine
    Weeks 8-12 Lean Xtreme/Eph. & Caffeine (Eph is not necessary).

    ^^That's going to be a beast^^

    Lower carbs also. OxyElite Pro I heard was also good, a bit too good that they've now banned the stuff....

  30. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    Who do you want to lean on?
    You makin an offer t-bone?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 11:54 AM
  2. Lean EFX, Lean Xtreme, and erase
    By keton09 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 11:21 PM
  3. Cort control.. Endoamp, X-lean, lean Xtreme
    By dollar662 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 05:28 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 01:13 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 04:27 AM
Log in
Log in