Should I expect to lose strength after my testopro cycle??

Trical

Awards
Bottle just ran out this morning and I am in the middle of a strength program. Will my strength drop? Is there anything I can add in to minimize this?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I just finished a 1 month run of TestoPRO/Stoked like 2 days ago and strength hasn't gone down , libido and everything is still up to bro , grab another bottle if you can with stoked and glycobol (Swole Stack) there's a lot of discout codes for AI and it is worth it bro!

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Keep calories at at least maintenance and you should be g2g.

Trical

Awards
I just finished a 1 month run of TestoPRO/Stoked like 2 days ago and strength hasn't gone down , libido and everything is still up to bro , grab another bottle if you can with stoked and glycobol (Swole Stack) there's a lot of discout codes for AI and it is worth it bro!
I was considering it. ****s expensive though. So even after a week or so my gains will remain you think?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
If you keep proper training and good nutrition yeah...it all comes down to how much emphasis you put on your diet bro , gotta count those macros and calories , if not , not even the best supplement in the market will yield good keepable results.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
you shouldnt lose out.... just dont slack on the diet and training like's been said.

wanaBJacked

diet and training go hand in hand so keep it up and if you want maybe grap some creatine too but you should be alright.