Cant decide - which test booster

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123
    Looks like tomorrow I'll be starting Endosurge + DAA and at day 6 adding Licogenix to run this stack for 25 days.
    Excellent stack right there.

2. dont suppose APE affects prolactin does it? google-ing it.. cant find owt
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob
    dont suppose APE affects prolactin does it? google-ing it.. cant find owt
    Doesn't look like it, but I would wait for coop or another knowledgeable rep to tell you for sure

4. Ive said it in other posts, buts Ill say it here...

It looks like PowerFull also reduces estrogen, so its making my Erase redundant in a daa stack? I have a months supply arriving tomorrow so im keen to see if in 8 days i need to buy erase too when it runs out - what dya think? I want to complete a full cycle of DAA, im only a week in.

5. No i wouldnt put powerfull on the same level as erase. I would run both bc powerfull assists in gh production... it made me sleep like a baby.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14 View Post
    No i wouldnt put powerfull on the same level as erase. I would run both bc powerfull assists in gh production... it made me sleep like a baby.
    PowerFULL and Erase are designed to produce different results.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

7. Dont get powerfull, thats such a bunk product. Stick with erase and daa

8. I agree with both of you, i wasnt stating that they were similar. And powerfull didnt produce really. I just stated i did notice a better quality of sleep. Not worth the price tag however as i experienced the same from zma for a fraction of the cost.

9. Anybody try Gaspari's Anatropin?

10. APE is probably AEN's first bad product going off the label.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    APE is probably AEN's first bad product going off the label.
    Really? If you google results and youtube vids everyone raves about it.. two bottles in of course

12. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    Dont get powerfull, thats such a bunk product. Stick with erase and daa

erase doesnt keep prolactin in check though does it? thats my concern, labido is down on daa and erase

13. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    APE is probably AEN's first bad product going off the label.
    Why? I'm the same.. Been reading so many good reviews!

14. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver

Why? I'm the same.. Been reading so many good reviews!
    They love it over at the bb.com forums

15. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    They love it over at the bb.com forums
    Bit fishy...

D-pol keeps getting some solid reviews... I'm from Australia so I would stack this with a l-dopa product.

Endosurge ain't at NP? :/

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    Bit fishy...

D-pol keeps getting some solid reviews... I'm from Australia so I would stack this with a l-dopa product.

Endosurge ain't at NP? :/
    It is, I ordered some this past Friday.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia
    It is, I ordered some this past Friday.
    Thx for the support!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

18. APE on order after a second month of DAA/Erase/Powerful Stack.

19. I've finished 3 weeks of Endosurge and 2 weeks of Licogenix and have to say it was a nice run.

Now thinking in 10 days to start testing for 3 weeks SNS Bulbine solo to see how it effects me since 0 feedback for this product anywhere online.

20. went with iSatori ISA-Test gf (new one) as I couldnt ignore the rave reviews. First week i had a little boost libido wise but nothing really to say on the workout front, but after about 10 days im now starting to see a fuller look. Excited about the next 6 weeks. also stacke din there a thermo (tt-33)

21. Just bought some DAA cheap, to run along side ISA-Test gf, should be good

Just ordered a second bottle of ISA-Test too for the full 8 weeks treatment as I am really feeling the test boost now like first week of erase.. but all the time

Still finishing up some USP Powerfull, but i dont really need it, as there is LDOPA in ISA-Test, seems its a good all rounder, what with zma, an AI etc included.

22. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Just bought some DAA cheap, to run along side ISA-Test gf, should be good

Just ordered a second bottle of ISA-Test too for the full 8 weeks treatment as I am really feeling the test boost now like first week of erase.. but all the time

Still finishing up some USP Powerfull, but i dont really need it, as there is LDOPA in ISA-Test, seems its a good all rounder, what with zma, an AI etc included.
    Some crazy stacks. Don't forget to give your body a rest. You could probably use 8 weeks off of all t-boosters.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Some crazy stacks. Don't forget to give your body a rest. You could probably use 8 weeks off of all t-boosters.

One question: I've been reading up on DAA, and I've read about the positive effects of the supp, but what about the increased aromatase activity (specifically in estradiol)? Double edged sword??
    Progress leads to success.

24. Quote Originally Posted by heyhuggy View Post

One question: I've been reading up on DAA, and I've read about the positive effects of the supp, but what about the increased aromatase activity (specifically in estradiol)? Double edged sword??
    Anything that raises test will usually raise estrogen. Some people are prone to the excess aromatization of DAA so they will stack it with Erase or Erase pro.

DAA does not give me any estro problems but i always run Erase Pro with it because its the best and most effective stack Ive ever used.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

25. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

Anything that raises test will usually raise estrogen. Some people are prone to the excess aromatization of DAA so they will stack it with Erase or Erase pro.

DAA does not give me any estro problems but i always run Erase Pro with it because its the best and most effective stack Ive ever used.
    I am probe to the Aromatization myself so I normally just skip the DAA I get great results with Athletic Edge's APE and AnaBeta Elite followed by the Erase Pro to really harden up, going to try Erase Pro and the APE in two weeks during my cut to see how they stack together.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

The reformulated Intimidate SRT should really, effectively address some of the concerns. I'm looking forward to it hitting production and getting in the hands of some testers (hopefully me ).

Be sure to check out the logs of Tropinol XP here as well, we're getting some incredibly positive initial feedback that should only get better with time.

27. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    The reformulated Intimidate SRT should really, effectively address some of the concerns. I'm looking forward to it hitting production and getting in the hands of some testers (hopefully me ).

Be sure to check out the logs of Tropinol XP here as well, we're getting some incredibly positive initial feedback that should only get better with time.
    UncleWade, what is the 25R-Dione Spirost-4-Ene, 6-Dione in Tropinol XP?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

28. Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post
    I am probe to the Aromatization myself so I normally just skip the DAA I get great results with Athletic Edge's APE and AnaBeta Elite followed by the Erase Pro to really harden up, going to try Erase Pro and the APE in two weeks during my cut to see how they stack together.
    If you do well with APE, then you may actually be fine with DAA, or something like Test Powder. I say that because the Fenugreek in APE is notorious for aromatizing into estrogen. So if you don't notice estro sides with APE, I doubt you will with DAA especially if you throw Erase Pro in the mix.

But you may be fine with the Anabeta Elite. Honestly I notice very similar effects with Anabeta Elite and DAA. Except more physique and strength benefits with Anabeta Elite.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log

29. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-capsules.html
    Bulbine is commonly used in combination with other ingredients in some natural testosterone boosters in proprietary blends so that you don't know the actual dosage of Bulbine you are getting. With SNS Bulbine Caps, you know that you are getting 350 mg of Prolensis™ Bulbine Natalensis per capsule for maximum results.
    SNS Bulbine Caps can be stacked with inhibit p , DAA Caps or Powder, reduce xt , or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products for improved, synergistic results.

Boom, serious test boosting stack, for serious natty athletes. get it done.
    dont mess around with blends, and low dosages, get the best bang for your buck.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    UncleWade, what is the 25R-Dione Spirost-4-Ene, 6-Dione in Tropinol XP?
    25R is a powerful non-hormonal anabolic sapogenin. It actually increases protein synthesis at the cellular level.

Our users of an older product, iForce Max Out, noticed some great strength increases while using the product - mainly attributable to this. Combined with the other actives in Tropinol XP, you should really notice some incredible increased strength, changes in body composition, pumps, increased libido, increased aggression in the gym, et cetera.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 09:39 PM
  2. Please help me decide! Leaning towards 2 test boosters
    By Super Saiyan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 11:47 PM
  3. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
  4. Test products, can't decide.
    By EZDUZIT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 11:51 AM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM