Cant decide - which test booster

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jev871 View Post
    Erase pro! i am only done with the first month but I has raised my test and LH levels, I have labs run every 2months.

    Nice!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements


  2. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Can anyone say any of these would be more effective at muscle gain than an Erase + DAA stack? Any use different channels for test boosting?
    is there such thing as a natural test boosting limit? ie. if you took them all in one big silly hyperthetical stack would you be wasting your cash?

    I have erase and DAA and £50 burning a hole...basically!

    More effective at muscle gain? Probably Anabeta Elite + Food. I dont think you can have a huge cumulative increase in testosterone from stacking 10 different testosterone boosters. Your testes can only work so hard.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    •   
       


  3. Im surprised nothings being said about APE? Its the highest ranking supp on many sites?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Im surprised nothings being said about APE? Its the highest ranking supp on many sites?
    Actually forgot about this, I've seen few reviews but the ones I've seen seem to rave about it.

  5. So.. looking at all this.. DAA + PowerFull + Erase could be the killer stack?

    DAA = Test + Estrogen boost
    Powerful = prolactin control
    Erase = Kills the estrogen and boosts natural test
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia
    Mucuna pruriens extract for L-dopa is great at modulating prolactin levels and keeping them at healthy levels.

    As for your first question, it mainly applies to DAA/NMDA. This is because DAA stimulates the secretion of various hormones in the pituitary, apparently including prolactin. For some this isn't a problem, but others experience noticeable side effects from elevated prolactin.
    So you could stack endosurge with daa for the prolactin control?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    So you could stack endosurge with daa for the prolactin control?
    That's what I plan to do in about 6 weeks!

  8. Looks like tomorrow I'll be starting Endosurge + DAA and at day 6 adding Licogenix to run this stack for 25 days.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia
    Mucuna pruriens extract for L-dopa is great at modulating prolactin levels and keeping them at healthy levels.

    As for your first question, it mainly applies to DAA/NMDA. This is because DAA stimulates the secretion of various hormones in the pituitary, apparently including prolactin. For some this isn't a problem, but others experience noticeable side effects from elevated prolactin.
    And would the prolactin control product be started with the daa or staggered a couple weeks later?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Looks like tomorrow I'll be starting Endosurge + DAA and at day 6 adding Licogenix to run this stack for 25 days.
    Nice, let us know how it goes, the Endosurge/Licogenix stack would be a nice combo, we have a logger that will be doing that same stack.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123
    Looks like tomorrow I'll be starting Endosurge + DAA and at day 6 adding Licogenix to run this stack for 25 days.
    Excellent stack right there.

  12. dont suppose APE affects prolactin does it? google-ing it.. cant find owt

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob
    dont suppose APE affects prolactin does it? google-ing it.. cant find owt
    Doesn't look like it, but I would wait for coop or another knowledgeable rep to tell you for sure

  14. Ive said it in other posts, buts Ill say it here...

    It looks like PowerFull also reduces estrogen, so its making my Erase redundant in a daa stack? I have a months supply arriving tomorrow so im keen to see if in 8 days i need to buy erase too when it runs out - what dya think? I want to complete a full cycle of DAA, im only a week in.

  15. No i wouldnt put powerfull on the same level as erase. I would run both bc powerfull assists in gh production... it made me sleep like a baby.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14 View Post
    No i wouldnt put powerfull on the same level as erase. I would run both bc powerfull assists in gh production... it made me sleep like a baby.
    PowerFULL and Erase are designed to produce different results.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  17. Dont get powerfull, thats such a bunk product. Stick with erase and daa

  18. I agree with both of you, i wasnt stating that they were similar. And powerfull didnt produce really. I just stated i did notice a better quality of sleep. Not worth the price tag however as i experienced the same from zma for a fraction of the cost.

  19. Anybody try Gaspari's Anatropin?

  20. APE is probably AEN's first bad product going off the label.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    APE is probably AEN's first bad product going off the label.
    Really? If you google results and youtube vids everyone raves about it.. two bottles in of course

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    Dont get powerfull, thats such a bunk product. Stick with erase and daa

    erase doesnt keep prolactin in check though does it? thats my concern, labido is down on daa and erase

  23. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    APE is probably AEN's first bad product going off the label.
    Why? I'm the same.. Been reading so many good reviews!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver

    Why? I'm the same.. Been reading so many good reviews!
    They love it over at the bb.com forums

  25. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    They love it over at the bb.com forums
    Bit fishy...

    D-pol keeps getting some solid reviews... I'm from Australia so I would stack this with a l-dopa product.

    Endosurge ain't at NP? :/
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 10:39 PM
  2. Please help me decide! Leaning towards 2 test boosters
    By Super Saiyan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 12:47 AM
  3. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 11:37 AM
  4. Test products, can't decide.
    By EZDUZIT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 12:51 PM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:25 AM
Log in
Log in