Cant decide - which test booster

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Banned

Just bought some DAA cheap, to run along side ISA-Test gf, should be good

Just ordered a second bottle of ISA-Test too for the full 8 weeks treatment as I am really feeling the test boost now like first week of erase.. but all the time

Still finishing up some USP Powerfull, but i dont really need it, as there is LDOPA in ISA-Test, seems its a good all rounder, what with zma, an AI etc included.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Just bought some DAA cheap, to run along side ISA-Test gf, should be good

Just ordered a second bottle of ISA-Test too for the full 8 weeks treatment as I am really feeling the test boost now like first week of erase.. but all the time

Still finishing up some USP Powerfull, but i dont really need it, as there is LDOPA in ISA-Test, seems its a good all rounder, what with zma, an AI etc included.
    Some crazy stacks. Don't forget to give your body a rest. You could probably use 8 weeks off of all t-boosters.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Some crazy stacks. Don't forget to give your body a rest. You could probably use 8 weeks off of all t-boosters.

One question: I've been reading up on DAA, and I've read about the positive effects of the supp, but what about the increased aromatase activity (specifically in estradiol)? Double edged sword??
    Progress leads to success.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by heyhuggy View Post

One question: I've been reading up on DAA, and I've read about the positive effects of the supp, but what about the increased aromatase activity (specifically in estradiol)? Double edged sword??
    Anything that raises test will usually raise estrogen. Some people are prone to the excess aromatization of DAA so they will stack it with Erase or Erase pro.

DAA does not give me any estro problems but i always run Erase Pro with it because its the best and most effective stack Ive ever used.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

Anything that raises test will usually raise estrogen. Some people are prone to the excess aromatization of DAA so they will stack it with Erase or Erase pro.

DAA does not give me any estro problems but i always run Erase Pro with it because its the best and most effective stack Ive ever used.
    I am probe to the Aromatization myself so I normally just skip the DAA I get great results with Athletic Edge's APE and AnaBeta Elite followed by the Erase Pro to really harden up, going to try Erase Pro and the APE in two weeks during my cut to see how they stack together.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

The reformulated Intimidate SRT should really, effectively address some of the concerns. I'm looking forward to it hitting production and getting in the hands of some testers (hopefully me ).

Be sure to check out the logs of Tropinol XP here as well, we're getting some incredibly positive initial feedback that should only get better with time.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    The reformulated Intimidate SRT should really, effectively address some of the concerns. I'm looking forward to it hitting production and getting in the hands of some testers (hopefully me ).

Be sure to check out the logs of Tropinol XP here as well, we're getting some incredibly positive initial feedback that should only get better with time.
    UncleWade, what is the 25R-Dione Spirost-4-Ene, 6-Dione in Tropinol XP?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post
    I am probe to the Aromatization myself so I normally just skip the DAA I get great results with Athletic Edge's APE and AnaBeta Elite followed by the Erase Pro to really harden up, going to try Erase Pro and the APE in two weeks during my cut to see how they stack together.
    If you do well with APE, then you may actually be fine with DAA, or something like Test Powder. I say that because the Fenugreek in APE is notorious for aromatizing into estrogen. So if you don't notice estro sides with APE, I doubt you will with DAA especially if you throw Erase Pro in the mix.

But you may be fine with the Anabeta Elite. Honestly I notice very similar effects with Anabeta Elite and DAA. Except more physique and strength benefits with Anabeta Elite.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-capsules.html
    Bulbine is commonly used in combination with other ingredients in some natural testosterone boosters in proprietary blends so that you don't know the actual dosage of Bulbine you are getting. With SNS Bulbine Caps, you know that you are getting 350 mg of Prolensis™ Bulbine Natalensis per capsule for maximum results.
    SNS Bulbine Caps can be stacked with inhibit p , DAA Caps or Powder, reduce xt , or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products for improved, synergistic results.

Boom, serious test boosting stack, for serious natty athletes. get it done.
    dont mess around with blends, and low dosages, get the best bang for your buck.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

UncleWade, what is the 25R-Dione Spirost-4-Ene, 6-Dione in Tropinol XP?
    25R is a powerful non-hormonal anabolic sapogenin. It actually increases protein synthesis at the cellular level.

Our users of an older product, iForce Max Out, noticed some great strength increases while using the product - mainly attributable to this. Combined with the other actives in Tropinol XP, you should really notice some incredible increased strength, changes in body composition, pumps, increased libido, increased aggression in the gym, et cetera.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 08:39 PM
  2. Please help me decide! Leaning towards 2 test boosters
    By Super Saiyan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 10:47 PM
  3. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 09:37 AM
  4. Test products, can't decide.
    By EZDUZIT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 10:51 AM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 09:25 AM