Universal nutrition's Uni-Liver...quick question

wanaBJacked

so I'm about to buy universals uni-liver until in the small fine print i read that the nutritional facts are based off of 100g of liver...not per serving.. so my question is how much of the bcaa's am I getting per serving? because if it's near what it's listed for then the price is well worth it.

wanaBJacked

never mind i should've just googled it. each pill is 30 grain....for every 1 gram there are 15.4 grains....so basically for each pill it's 1/50th whatever's listed on the nutritional facts of the amino's... so it's pretty inconvenient honestly because you need to take 18 pills a day to get a not even so good amount of bcaa's out of it. They're horse pills too.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea they're huge its like swallowing not so miniature smelly.****s

wanaBJacked

haha ya I'll pass. If they had more bcaa's in them i'd take them. Just makes me mad that they marketed it like that i mean it's you get what you pay for. it's super cheap, but theres hardly anything in it. I wonder how many people they tricked into buying it thinking they're getting thousands of mg's of amino's with every doese.
Yea they're huge its like swallowing not so miniature smelly.****s

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha ya I'll pass. If they had more bcaa's in them i'd take them. Just makes me mad that they marketed it like that i mean it's you get what you pay for. it's super cheap, but theres hardly anything in it. I wonder how many people they tricked into buying it thinking they're getting thousands of mg's of amino's with every doese.
Me when I first started lifting, they tricked me, thanks for rubbing it in

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used them for years. Best thing I ever did was throw them out and replace them with BCAAs

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I think they don't dissolve well either.. I think that was a big issue with these liver pills, especially universals.

wanaBJacked

ya i luckily didn't buy it but i'm think bulk modern ncaa. what did you end up using or recommending?
I used them for years. Best thing I ever did was throw them out and replace them with BCAAs

wanaBJacked

i tried a sample and it upset my stomach the first time I took them. I felt like the pills were just chillin in my stomach
I think they don't dissolve well either.. I think that was a big issue with these liver pills, especially universals.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Condolence high five....you'll get it if you watch how I met your mother.
Lol I do! Love that show!

To answer your other question I'd give revoverpro a shot the lemon one tastes great and a good price!

wanaBJacked

haha well alright man thanks, I'll look into that.

really random but i noticed you live in phoenix. I went to State for a bit until i changed my major 4 times and decided to move back home to save money on school lol. Just moved from to tucson to san diego
Lol I do! Love that show!

To answer your other question I'd give revoverpro a shot the lemon one tastes great and a good price!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Fire department is in Tucson dude I'd move if I lived there also!

I just moved to Phoenix not too long ago from Denver. I could never live in Tucson no offense, its just not me.

wanaBJacked

Tucson sucks i totally agree, thats why i went to state because phoenix is so much better but arizona in general sucks. I don't ever want to go back.
My Fire department is in Tucson dude I'd move if I lived there also!

I just moved to Phoenix not too long ago from Denver. I could never live in Tucson no offense, its just not me.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tucson sucks i totally agree, thats why i went to state because phoenix is so much better but arizona in general sucks. I don't ever want to go back.
Lol I LOVE AZ!!!

Fake boobs and hot blondes everywhere!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Different worlds...

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so I'm about to buy universals uni-liver until in the small fine print i read that the nutritional facts are based off of 100g of liver...not per serving.. so my question is how much of the bcaa's am I getting per serving? because if it's near what it's listed for then the price is well worth it.

You need near 50 pills to hit that amino profile on the back

Plus all that iron