So...how does iForce stack up against the competition?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Newest formula...should be hitting retailers in ~3-4 weeks max.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Many thanks for the kind words sir. I know getting your approval on a product is no easy task, so I greatly appreciate your input.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicely done Vaughn, I like the profile a LOT on this...and I can say that about as many intras as I can count on one hand...congrats.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From my understanding this an intra workout product and not a pre-workout.
Correct, I edited it lol Was just reading an article about the lack of quality pre-workouts on the market, so I had that category stuck in my head good catch lol

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
really looking forward to this one, definitely an upgrade from just plain old bcaa's

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me try it and tell you how it stacks up against my intra concoction I take now.
What is your current intra product? IMO
Nothing on the market is complete as Compete is... Would like your feed back.. Ummm Vaughn? :D

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Looks good. Kinda disappointed by how long we must wait....

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I hope no artificial colors !!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your current intra product? IMO
Nothing on the market is complete as Compete is... Would like your feed back.. Ummm Vaughn? :D
Well I mix up 2 scoops of NRC Ergo blitz with 2 scoops Usp Labs ModernBcaa and 2 scoops of Controlled labs White Flood. Maybe not as complete ingredient wise but it works for me. Of course I could stop taking that combination and try complete to compare....

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Well I mix up 2 scoops of NRC Ergo blitz with 2 scoops Usp Labs ModernBcaa and 2 scoops of Controlled labs White Flood. Maybe not as complete ingredient wise but it works for me. Of course I could stop taking that combination and try complete to compare....
All things considered I feel like compete would definitely be the cheaper option!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mix all that together? How does it taste?

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Second this maximize v2 was pretty dang red...
Third! While I understand the marketing reasons, more natural colouring you can use in all your powders, the happier I am to use them more frequently and advocate for them to my friends, especially the very health conscious ones.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Third! While I understand the marketing reasons, more natural colouring you can use in all your powders, the happier I am to use them more frequently and advocate for them to my friends, especially the very health conscious ones.
we do our best to use natural coloring as often as possible. not always feasible, but we try.

We've reduced the use of our coloring significantly since Maximize v2. The customers spoke, and we listened!

Take a loot at Red Velvet Cake for example...no red dye, just natural beet root for the coloring :D

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
very cool! do you knwo what flavors it will be available in?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you said tangerine is good but how is the fruit punch?
all the flavors are excellent to be honest. I traditionally despise fruit punch. I think it's the worst flavor in the world, but I was pleasantly impressed with the Compete FP flavoring.

If you like FP at all, this will be one of, if not your favorite version of that flavor.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I KNEW it had to have LCLT and LCF!! Awesome formula!! Pretty freaking awesome , can't wait to go bankrupt now!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got word we may actually be a full week AHEAD of schedule on production!

Oh holy day!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
I hope it taste like hemavol lemon drop! Its the shiznit

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Im not jacking you guys off or anything, but your lemon flavor is the best lemon ive ever had! Better than Gatorade by far!

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Im not jacking you guys off or anything, but your lemon flavor is the best lemon ive ever had! Better than Gatorade by far!

Send me some of yours so I can try?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
1 week AHEAD of time. I think I just had a mini heart attack!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im kinda skeptical at this formula aswell.....

Some formula's you know its going to create a big bang, but this one makes me "skeptical". Only way to find out, is to try it out I suppose. iForce has never failed at making great formula's for their supplements, so just because of that, I would be excited and skeptical at the same time to try it.

I think you mis-understood mr.coopers post...

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
I think you mis-understood mr.coopers post...
No, I know he likes it. But it just seemed like mr.coop was a little skeptical, but then again you know him more than me.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I know he likes it. But it just seemed like mr.coop was a little skeptical, but then again you know him more than me.
From speaking with Coop, you did interpret his post incorrectly. He has actually been privy to the formula for quite some time, and has been a fan since I first disclosed it to him.

Either way, brink on the skepticism...I will gladly have Compete compete(muahaha) against any other intra, and I know it will come out on top!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
From speaking with Coop, you did interpret his post incorrectly. He has actually been privy to the formula for quite some time, and has been a fan since I first disclosed it to him.

Either way, brink on the skepticism...I will gladly have Compete compete(muahaha) against any other intra, and I know it will come out on top!
Crap....im going to "think before I type" next time lol, I wasn't trying to be negative.

Vaughn you know I love iForce, its just this time im a bit skeptical, thats all. Ive tried your Hemavol, Maximize Intense, Protean, Intimidate, all worked very well, you guys obviously know what im doing. "Skepticism" will happen when someone approaches something that is out of the "norm" and people will question anything that isn't the "typical", which can be a hit or miss. Knowing iForce, it will most likely be a KO punch! Im excited!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't take it as negativity! I take it as a challenge! You're going to get some to try out :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Didn't take it as negativity! I take it as a challenge! You're going to get some to try out :)
Yay, I thought you were mad at me for a second lol. And Thanks Pimp! Im excited! :)

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
we do our best to use natural coloring as often as possible. not always feasible, but we try.

We've reduced the use of our coloring significantly since Maximize v2. The customers spoke, and we listened!

Take a loot at Red Velvet Cake for example...no red dye, just natural beet root for the coloring :D
Great to hear! All I ask is for the effort to be put in. I certainly did notice that from trying the new Maximize Intense vs V2, good to hear it's been done in the rest of the line.

Talking of Protean, will be picking up some of the new flavours now they that've made it to the UK. Being Irish I'm interested to see what all the Red Velvet Cake fuss is about hehe

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
This will go perfectly with Hemavol. Compete was formulated keeping in mind that it's not just bodybuilders that use our supplements. Not having BCAA's in our product allows the consumer the ability to add in their own in which they probably already have some XF ICE or Core ABC lying around.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will go perfectly with Hemavol. Compete was formulated keeping in mind that it's not just bodybuilders that use our supplements. Not having BCAA's in our product allows the consumer the ability to add in their own in which they probably already have some XF ICE or Core ABC lying around.
Im glad BCAAs are not in compete. It would only drive the price up.. Most of us keep bulk BCAAs around and the flavor of compete will easily mask the taste!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to bulk grape Usp Labs Modern Bcaa. I could always add that to it.

The USP labs bulk powder looks like an awesome deal of BCAAS. Hopefully the flavors they have mix well with Compete.

Hell, that'd be an awesome combo deal here on NP.com. What do you say Jacob, you in?

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
The USP labs bulk powder looks like an awesome deal of BCAAS. Hopefully the flavors they have mix well with Compete.

Hell, that'd be an awesome combo deal here on NP.com. What do you say Jacob, you in?
That's what I planned on doing!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think they have a fruit punch flavor. Jot sure what grape would mix with but i love modern bcaa

Mike