So...how does iForce stack up against the competition?
- 06-02-2012, 11:56 AM
- 06-02-2012, 12:25 PM
- 06-02-2012, 12:55 PM
06-02-2012, 01:04 PM
06-02-2012, 03:09 PM
With that said how does that differ from something like the Whey Hydrolysate found in Compete? I tend to dose mine pre-workout as well and was planning on just dosing Compete pre w/ added leucine, as opposed to actually drinking throughout my lift, when this eventually becomes available.
06-03-2012, 08:14 PM
I will not be trying this, sorry. After how much hype I got about Maximize Intense from members and reps here, I was super disappointed. I was so confident in yalls opinion I picked up 4 tubs before the ban. Im not wasting my money again, already got pimped. I will stay with my IntrAbolic. Never failed me once.
06-03-2012, 09:58 PM
Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy Maximize Intense, the vast majority of users give it rave reviews. Can't win them all, but I appreciate you giving iForce a shot!
06-04-2012, 05:36 AM
The highest Ile/Val BCAA (2:1:1 OR 2:1:2 OR 3:1:2) are best preW or intraW because they give much more energy than the high Leu BCAA.
About the formula, there isn't enough WPH and CitMal in it for me.
A good dose would be 4 scoops but 4g of LCLT and 4g LCF would be a bit too much.
Btw would stack great with 2scoops of PPsyko.
06-04-2012, 09:11 AM
06-04-2012, 09:43 AM
06-04-2012, 09:49 AM
Def bro ;-)Originally Posted by th3futur3
Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
Coach AB @ BossBody.net
06-04-2012, 01:15 PM
06-04-2012, 01:42 PM
This is the reasoning behind the CM/Whey Hydro. Keep in mind, this is NOT a protein supplement. 5g of whey hydro will yield same benefits that 5g aminos will.
Very good question. I knew someone would ask it, so kudos for being the first! Here is our reasoning on the dosage:
1. Compete is intended to be an intra-workout drink for any/all athletes, not just bodybuilders. We originally had a larger dose of CM in the formula, however it was causing our endurance athlete testers to "cramp up" due to the pumps. By keeping this dosage, we enable people to get 500mg-1000mg(1-2 scoops) which is enough to help boost endurance, without getting an insane pump.
2. Compete is intended to be stacked with HemaVol(well in reality, HemaVol is intended to be stacked with EVERYTHING lol). People like to use 1-2 scoops of HemaVol, which gives them 2500mg-5000mg of CM. So, this means we can give users 3000mg of CM(1 scoop hema + 1 scoop compete), or 6000mg CM(2 scoop hema + 1 scoop compete). This allows the products to have a more "custom tailor fit" for each user. This way a 300lbs bodybuilder can use it for pumps, a bicyclist can use them strictly for endurance, or a basketball/football player who need "explosive" performance, can work in the middle with 3000-3500mg CM, and get a slight pump without worrying about cramping.
Any other issues/questions, PLEASE feel free to bring them up. No one is "that guy" here. This is my favorite iForce formula to date, so I'd love to talk about it as much as you all are willing!
06-04-2012, 01:43 PM
06-04-2012, 01:52 PM
06-04-2012, 02:15 PM
I haven't taken an intra product in a long time and never anything more than just Xtend or Ice sipped during the workout. I'm definitely looking forward to this. Vaughn you've been a busy man!
EvoMuse Products Rep
PM me with any questions!
06-04-2012, 02:51 PM
I love Hemavol, but I think I'll stick with my Omega sports Ultima for my per/intra drink. I like their profile much better. I was really excited for Intimidate, so bought two bottles during the promo, but was disappointed. Hemavol customer for life however (as long as the the formula doesn't change). Thanks.
06-04-2012, 03:04 PM
06-05-2012, 02:15 AM
06-20-2012, 02:02 PM
06-20-2012, 03:52 PM
06-20-2012, 03:56 PM
06-21-2012, 09:53 PM
06-27-2012, 01:43 PM
06-27-2012, 01:44 PM
06-27-2012, 04:13 PM
Will iForce have more Compete Promo's in the near future?
*LG Sciences Board Rep*
Changing Lives is what I crave.
06-27-2012, 04:38 PM
06-28-2012, 02:21 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By StackedCop in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2011, 02:03 PM
- By kage2 in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 05-01-2010, 10:08 PM
- By Kevf in forum Female FitnessReplies: 19Last Post: 10-08-2008, 03:09 PM
- By livindreamz in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-03-2008, 01:53 PM