So...how does iForce stack up against the competition?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Didn't take it as negativity! I take it as a challenge! You're going to get some to try out


  2. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Didn't take it as negativity! I take it as a challenge! You're going to get some to try out
    Yay, I thought you were mad at me for a second lol. And Thanks Pimp! Im excited!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    we do our best to use natural coloring as often as possible. not always feasible, but we try.


    We've reduced the use of our coloring significantly since Maximize v2. The customers spoke, and we listened!


    Take a loot at Red Velvet Cake for example...no red dye, just natural beet root for the coloring
    Great to hear! All I ask is for the effort to be put in. I certainly did notice that from trying the new Maximize Intense vs V2, good to hear it's been done in the rest of the line.

    Talking of Protean, will be picking up some of the new flavours now they that've made it to the UK. Being Irish I'm interested to see what all the Red Velvet Cake fuss is about hehe
    •   
       


  4. This will go perfectly with Hemavol. Compete was formulated keeping in mind that it's not just bodybuilders that use our supplements. Not having BCAA's in our product allows the consumer the ability to add in their own in which they probably already have some XF ICE or Core ABC lying around.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    This will go perfectly with Hemavol. Compete was formulated keeping in mind that it's not just bodybuilders that use our supplements. Not having BCAA's in our product allows the consumer the ability to add in their own in which they probably already have some XF ICE or Core ABC lying around.
    Im glad BCAAs are not in compete. It would only drive the price up.. Most of us keep bulk BCAAs around and the flavor of compete will easily mask the taste!


  6. I have the bulk grape Usp Labs Modern Bcaa. I could always add that to it.

  7. Now hand it over!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I have to bulk grape Usp Labs Modern Bcaa. I could always add that to it.

    The USP labs bulk powder looks like an awesome deal of BCAAS. Hopefully the flavors they have mix well with Compete.


    Hell, that'd be an awesome combo deal here on NP.com. What do you say Jacob, you in?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

    The USP labs bulk powder looks like an awesome deal of BCAAS. Hopefully the flavors they have mix well with Compete.

    Hell, that'd be an awesome combo deal here on NP.com. What do you say Jacob, you in?
    That's what I planned on doing!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

    The USP labs bulk powder looks like an awesome deal of BCAAS. Hopefully the flavors they have mix well with Compete.

    Hell, that'd be an awesome combo deal here on NP.com. What do you say Jacob, you in?
    I think they have a fruit punch flavor. Jot sure what grape would mix with but i love modern bcaa

    Mike

  11. BCAAs/leucine are best taken preworkout. All the studies point to this, and spiking blood leucine needs to occur over a time frame smaller than the 1-2 hour intraworkout window if maximizing MPS is the goal. Thus, this product is a true "intraworkout" product.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    BCAAs/leucine are best taken preworkout. All the studies point to this, and spiking blood leucine needs to occur over a time frame smaller than the 1-2 hour intraworkout window if maximizing MPS is the goal. Thus, this product is a true "intraworkout" product.
    What about leucine immediately post workout?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    What about leucine immediately post workout?
    That's fine. Pre and post are the best times to use leucine IMO.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Thus, this product is a true "intraworkout" product.
    there you have it people.






    and by the way, vaughn laughed at my idea to have a little "coops seal of approval" image on all the labels
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    That's fine. Pre and post are the best times to use leucine IMO.
    So you mean taking bcaa intraworkout is useless ?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nergy View Post
    So you mean taking bcaa intraworkout is useless ?

    I wouldn't say useless, however there are far superior times to take them

  17. Subbed. Really wanna try this.
    PES R&D

  18. iForce makes solid products!!! Every one! No doubt this product will blow the comp out of the water. Keep it up!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. This looks promising! I hate intra's but I may have to give this a shot..
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Taking bcaa intraworkout is how I've always done it. It helps give me then energy to get through my workouts. Helps with endurance.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    The USP labs bulk powder looks like an awesome deal of BCAAS. Hopefully the flavors they have mix well with Compete.


    Hell, that'd be an awesome combo deal here on NP.com. What do you say Jacob, you in?
    OMG. I WILL BUY.
    PES R&D

  22. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    The USP labs bulk powder looks like an awesome deal of BCAAS. Hopefully the flavors they have mix well with Compete.


    Hell, that'd be an awesome combo deal here on NP.com. What do you say Jacob, you in?
    Damnit you're a mind reader! Was thinking using together or Modern BCAA pre/post for mTor and sustamine to help electrolyte uptake . Stop telling people before I can buy it all to stock up :-P hehe

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nergy View Post
    So you mean taking bcaa intraworkout is useless ?
    Useless, no. An inefficient way to use BCAAs? Yes.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Useless, no. An inefficient way to use BCAAs? Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I wouldn't say useless, however there are far superior times to take them
    Alright, I'll take my bcaa (ratio 8:1:1) pre workout then, thanks guys

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    BCAAs/leucine are best taken preworkout. All the studies point to this, and spiking blood leucine needs to occur over a time frame smaller than the 1-2 hour intraworkout window if maximizing MPS is the goal. Thus, this product is a true "intraworkout" product.
    That is how I tend to dose my BCAAs currently.

    With that said how does that differ from something like the Whey Hydrolysate found in Compete? I tend to dose mine pre-workout as well and was planning on just dosing Compete pre w/ added leucine, as opposed to actually drinking throughout my lift, when this eventually becomes available.

  26. I will not be trying this, sorry. After how much hype I got about Maximize Intense from members and reps here, I was super disappointed. I was so confident in yalls opinion I picked up 4 tubs before the ban. Im not wasting my money again, already got pimped. I will stay with my IntrAbolic. Never failed me once.

  27. Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy Maximize Intense, the vast majority of users give it rave reviews. Can't win them all, but I appreciate you giving iForce a shot!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Taking bcaa intraworkout is how I've always done it. It helps give me then energy to get through my workouts. Helps with endurance.
    IMO it's also the best way to take them.
    The highest Ile/Val BCAA (2:1:1 OR 2:1:2 OR 3:1:2) are best preW or intraW because they give much more energy than the high Leu BCAA.

    About the formula, there isn't enough WPH and CitMal in it for me.
    A good dose would be 4 scoops but 4g of LCLT and 4g LCF would be a bit too much.
    Btw would stack great with 2scoops of PPsyko.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    IMO it's also the best way to take them.
    The highest Ile/Val BCAA (2:1:1 OR 2:1:2 OR 3:1:2) are best preW or intraW because they give much more energy than the high Leu BCAA.

    About the formula, there isn't enough WPH and CitMal in it for me.
    A good dose would be 4 scoops but 4g of LCLT and 4g LCF would be a bit too much.
    Btw would stack great with 2scoops of PPsyko.
    so BCAAs provide energy?

    hmmmm

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    iForce makes solid products!!! Every one! No doubt this product will blow the comp out of the water. Keep it up!
    Thanks for the support bro. I am looking forward to seeing how everyone likes this product. Let us know how you like yours!!!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3

    Thanks for the support bro. I am looking forward to seeing how everyone likes this product. Let us know how you like yours!!!
    Def bro ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  32. Quote Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    so BCAAs provide energy?

    hmmmm
    not like caffeine and DMAA, but yes they still provide energy.
    Try it by yourself.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    IMO it's also the best way to take them.
    The highest Ile/Val BCAA (2:1:1 OR 2:1:2 OR 3:1:2) are best preW or intraW because they give much more energy than the high Leu BCAA.

    About the formula, there isn't enough WPH and CitMal in it for me.
    A good dose would be 4 scoops but 4g of LCLT and 4g LCF would be a bit too much.
    Btw would stack great with 2scoops of PPsyko.

    This is the reasoning behind the CM/Whey Hydro. Keep in mind, this is NOT a protein supplement. 5g of whey hydro will yield same benefits that 5g aminos will.


    Very good question. I knew someone would ask it, so kudos for being the first! Here is our reasoning on the dosage:

    1. Compete is intended to be an intra-workout drink for any/all athletes, not just bodybuilders. We originally had a larger dose of CM in the formula, however it was causing our endurance athlete testers to "cramp up" due to the pumps. By keeping this dosage, we enable people to get 500mg-1000mg(1-2 scoops) which is enough to help boost endurance, without getting an insane pump.

    2. Compete is intended to be stacked with HemaVol(well in reality, HemaVol is intended to be stacked with EVERYTHING lol). People like to use 1-2 scoops of HemaVol, which gives them 2500mg-5000mg of CM. So, this means we can give users 3000mg of CM(1 scoop hema + 1 scoop compete), or 6000mg CM(2 scoop hema + 1 scoop compete). This allows the products to have a more "custom tailor fit" for each user. This way a 300lbs bodybuilder can use it for pumps, a bicyclist can use them strictly for endurance, or a basketball/football player who need "explosive" performance, can work in the middle with 3000-3500mg CM, and get a slight pump without worrying about cramping.



    Any other issues/questions, PLEASE feel free to bring them up. No one is "that guy" here. This is my favorite iForce formula to date, so I'd love to talk about it as much as you all are willing!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    not like caffeine and DMAA, but yes they still provide energy.
    Try it by yourself.
    i get absolutely zero energy from bcaas

  35. Same here... I take them for there anti catabolic properties...

    Droid razor maxx

  36. I haven't taken an intra product in a long time and never anything more than just Xtend or Ice sipped during the workout. I'm definitely looking forward to this. Vaughn you've been a busy man!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  37. I love Hemavol, but I think I'll stick with my Omega sports Ultima for my per/intra drink. I like their profile much better. I was really excited for Intimidate, so bought two bottles during the promo, but was disappointed. Hemavol customer for life however (as long as the the formula doesn't change). Thanks.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by crewchief182 View Post
    I love Hemavol, but I think I'll stick with my Omega sports Ultima for my per/intra drink. I like their profile much better. I was really excited for Intimidate, so bought two bottles during the promo, but was disappointed. Hemavol customer for life however (as long as the the formula doesn't change). Thanks.
    Ultimate and Compete are very different products, that are priced very differently.


    Glad you enjoy HemaVol

  39. Quote Originally Posted by crewchief182 View Post
    I love Hemavol, but I think I'll stick with my Omega sports Ultima for my per/intra drink. I like their profile much better. I was really excited for Intimidate, so bought two bottles during the promo, but was disappointed. Hemavol customer for life however (as long as the the formula doesn't change). Thanks.
    Hemavol will never change... It's already perfect

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. iForce pre workout stack DEAL
    By StackedCop in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-17-2011, 02:03 PM
  2. iForce TT-33 stack
    By kage2 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 10:08 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 03:09 PM
  4. Iforce Massive Stack
    By livindreamz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 01:53 PM
Log in
Log in