IGF-2 leanish bulk stack help

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.1%

IGF-2 leanish bulk stack help

I've done a 4 week OG Anabeta/Erase and absolutely loved it. I'm ready for a longer run and I'll be starting Creapure, Agmatine, and IGF-2 in about a week...should I stack or stagger in some Anabeta and/or Erase? Never tried IGF-2 but heard enough good things about it from people I respect to give it an honest 2 month run. I'd like to gain some mass on this run and have body fat levels stay about where they are or decrease a bit. I'm 40 by the way. I'm guessing many will say go ahead and stack em all but I see many like to stagger them to make an extended run....I don't care to extend it if there are more benefits by stacking them all at once. Any advice would be appreciated!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jjblacksheep
    I've done a 4 week OG Anabeta/Erase and absolutely loved it. I'm ready for a longer run and I'll be starting Creapure, Agmatine, and IGF-2 in about a week...should I stack or stagger in some Anabeta and/or Erase? Never tried IGF-2 but heard enough good things about it from people I respect to give it an honest 2 month run. I'd like to gain some mass on this run and have body fat levels stay about where they are or decrease a bit. I'm 40 by the way. I'm guessing many will say go ahead and stack em all but I see many like to stagger them to make an extended run....I don't care to extend it if there are more benefits by stacking them all at once. Any advice would be appreciated!
    Most just stagger products if they haven't taken them b4 to know what they are getting from each one before combining them. I would run the IGF2 for maybe 2 weeks then add the others in.
    Independent
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jjblacksheep View Post
    As mentioned by bean5er, if you haven't used any products before and want to stack them, then stagger the start, so that you know how each affects you. IGF-2/Erase/AnaBeta would be a great recomp stack (and I can personally attest to this). Since you've used Erase and AnaBeta before and the only new product you would be adding in is IGF-2, then you can continue with that stack and then just add IGF-2 in when you get it. I recommend running this stack for ~8 weeks for the best results (and yes, ~12 weeks of Erase and AnaBeta is going to be fine before taking a break).

Re IGF-2, you might want to start at half-dosage for the first week before going to full dosage, since some experience lethargy if starting out at full dosage straight away.

Dosing/Timing for IGF-2 (dosage is dependent on bodyweight and on the product label):

Option A (if train first thing, or even if you don't train first thing re convenience)
    Dose - first thing
    Dose - pre-bed

Option B (if don't train first thing)
    Dose - first thing
    Dose - ~40 min pre-training
    Dose - pre0bed

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

rosie hit it spot on like always
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

5. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Don't nobody mess with Rosie.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.1%

Thanks all......Rosie I was hoping you'd chime in I've followed your reviews for a helluva long time. I know me...I won't log worth a damn but I'll post results when it's all said and done. This will be done running some old Chad Waterbury routine's that I personally favor.
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jjblacksheep View Post
    Thanks all......Rosie I was hoping you'd chime in I've followed your reviews for a helluva long time. I know me...I won't log worth a damn but I'll post results when it's all said and done. This will be done running some old Chad Waterbury routine's that I personally favor.
    No worries I know you'll enjoy IGF-2 (and that stack, period). Let me know how it goes!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stack help: Bulk!
    By Gord_the_Ward in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 01:30 PM
  2. E/C stack during a bulk???
    By cranghel099 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 10:04 PM
  3. New Staple Stack: Bulk Nettle/Bulk Androstenetrione
    By gotDOMS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 06:15 PM
  4. Bulk 6-OXO & Bulk Powerfull Stack - Doses / Times?
    By neoborn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-25-2007, 05:53 PM
  5. Bulk or cut with this stack?
    By 5111 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-31-2004, 10:29 AM