Second time trying Anabeta + a few extras. All advice and input is appreciated!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Sorry guys, I forgot to list a couple of things on page one. I am taking A green shake (Amazing Grass brand from Costco) daily and have been for about a year. I will also start taking the Costco brand multi and b complex that I have here. Not sure if those do anything, but I have them. Anyway, please comment on the ATD post above. Thanks!

2. Just got back from the bachelor party...it was...as expected. I have never been to one before, but the details that I can get into without incriminating anyone are: giant luxury hotel room including large private swimming pool and several hot tubs, more booze than any room should have, about 40 rowdy dudes, and some live...entertainment...interes ting experience to say the least, but this night is gonna cost me as far as progress goes. Even so, it was worth it! Hopefully will feel ok tomorrow. Still trying to drink a Sh*tload of water and the Taiwanese version of Gatorade ("Super Supau," which, honestly, is the most delicious "sports drink" ever) before I go to sleep. Goodnight, all...and please, comment on the ATD question above!

Best,
    Tyler
    •   

3. Woke up feeling understandably hungover today. Luckily I had some sulbutiamine laying around. About 500 mg of that got me through work today. Still feeling rough but I am not going to let that stop me. Leaving now, will report later. Hopefully my workout ends up being ok!

4. Well, tonight's workout sucked! Cardio was actually really good, and I was able to go faster and harder than usual for some reason. Once I got on the weights, it was bad. I needed much longer set breaks (4 min), was feeling dizzy and terrible from the hangover, had a massive headache, and tried as best I could to push through it. I ended up only getting two exercises in (flat bench and military dumbbells). My numbers were too much lower than normal, but I felt like ass, and before I knew it it was 10 o clock, and I had to go home. I had to skip bjj altogether because of how bad I felt. Hopefully the hangover will be gone tomorrow, and I will be able to get back to killin' it on Friday.

5. Today's workout was intense! I did back, biceps and traps today. My grade 12 students have graduated, so now I only have to work from 5-6:30 on Fridays. I was able to wake up, eat breakfast, and then 2 hours later I was off to the gym. Cardio was a slow starter today (that usually happens if I do it within a few hours of waking up), but finished strong. Once I was lifting, I felt like an animal. I was blasting through sets fairly quickly, and my numbers were impressive. Doing bent-over rows, I was able to pull 205 for 4 reps. My personal best on that is 205 for either 4 or 5 reps. That might not sound too impressive, since it is only at or slightly below my personal best, BUT I was not trying to see how much I could pull today. I was doing every set to utter exhaustion, and only taking 2 minute breaks between sets. 205 was my fourth set, so I had already exhausted myself three other times, taken shorter breaks than normal, and still tied or almost tied my best set ever for that exercise. This was all done while losing weight. I was down to 83.5kg today (about 184 pounds), down from 85 when I started Anabeta (like 9 days ago). I will have to wait to see if 83.5 was legit or not, since it was a different time of day than when I usually weigh myself; however I am looking leaner and fuller all over. This week, I started feeling more aggressive than normal. Nothing out of control, but I feel like a bit of an animal in the gym and I can feel it all day now. I am also recovering much faster. I had a workout today that was more intense than what I am used to, which would normally kill my energy for the rest of the day, but I feel wide awake and full of energy right now, three hours after finishing the workout. I don't feel sore at all, and the only severe DOMS I have felt in the past week was from a very intense legs day. Even that gave me much less DOMS than it normally would have, and I recovered from it faster as well.

As far as downsides so far, I can't think of much. I was hoping for the weight to melt off a bit faster, but it makes sense that it isn't, since I am eating a lot (even though it is all much healthier than normal). I am still leaning out at a good pace, but if I am above 83KG at the end of next week, I will have to reduce my PM carb intake. My digestive system has also been feeling rough since I started this. I don't think this is because of the Anabeta, as I have never noticed this effect before. I suspect it is either the creatine, the ATD, or the food. I am still not really noticing any distinct feeling from the ATD, but at the dose I am taking, and my lack of results from another AI, chances are it will either do nothing, or it will have a very subtle effect that wouldn't be super noticeable. Still not sure if it is even worth taking it, but I looked into the negative effects of ATD and it seems like none of them should be noticeable at 25mg/day. If I am wrong, please someone tell me!!!

Well, I guess that's it for now. I am going to go do some bjj and get to bed. I have to be at the wedding at 10am tomorrow morning. It goes from 10-10, so I will have to bring some protein powder or chicken breasts or something. As usual, please leave any questions, comments, etc. (this thread has not been getting too much love in recent days...)
    •   

6. Hey guys,

Not sure if anyone is reading this anymore, but I will keep on posting. Anabeta is in full swing, and I have been feeling energized and aggressive lately. I had to look for an apartment on Monday and had to watch my students' play tonight, so I couldn't do bjj, but I did manage to get great workouts in on both days. Monday I ran to the gym right after work. I got a killer Chest/shoulders/triceps workout on Monday. Today was probably the best workout I have had since I started. It was a pulling day, so I did bent over rows, chainsaws, and some squat presses since I missed my legs day last Saturday. Then it was getting late so I super setted narrow grip pull downs (slightly wider than shoulder width), upright rows, and bicep curls. I set personal records on bent over rows and chainsaws in the same day, which was surprising. For bent over rows, I did 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100kg in sets of 20, 15, 10, 5, and 1, respectively. I have never been able to get 100kg up before today, and I am pretty sure that my best set of 90kg was 4 reps. After that, I did squat presses, and then chainsaws. For chainsaws I did sets with 70, 80, 90, and 100 pound dumbbells (yeah, some weights here are in pounds and some in kg...not sure why) in sets of 15, 12, 10, and 6 reps, respectively. I have never gotten 90s up 10 times before (not even sure if I have gotten 8 before today), and I have never gotten 100s up more than 4 times before. This is especially significant since this was after blasting my lats with bent over rows. I also usually get really poor workouts if I wake up early, but today it was no problem.

My weight as of today is 83.2kg. I am not sure if that is legit or not, since it is a different time of day then I usually weigh myself, so I will have to see how much I weigh on Friday. It seems like so far, so good, though. I am now two weeks into it and feeling the effects of my diet and supplements. I am finding it more and more difficult to stick to my diet recently, but I am finding ways around it. I think I will not be able to eat purple rice or oatmeal for a few days. I will have to change my morning meal to a protein shake with a banana and half a wheat bagel, and today I started eating a great meal that I forgot about: chicken breasts with sweet potatoes. I take about 150g sweet potato, fry up some garlic in a little olive oil, throw in the potatoes, add a little terriaki and mash it all together. I ate that for two meals today and it was awesome. That should get me through at least another week before I get sick of it. That's all for now!

Best,
    Tyler

7. Awesome gains man, I gained like seven lbs on ABE and am going to try upping the dose just out of curiosity tomorrow. not sure what my overall recomp has been. I am not trying to bulk up right now, but next time I run it I want to get my BF checked before and after and keep b & a pics etc. doing 6 caps a day probably just to see whether it would be worth doing a whole cycle of the higher dosed stuff.

edit* decided to run 8 a day for $h1ts n giggles, see what happens.

8. Tyler definetely still following, keep it up bro
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

9. Thanks for the replies, guys! I was starting to get lazy about this log, as I didn't think anyone was following it. Had two more great workouts on Friday and Saturday. Got my bench back up to the 225 mark, which it hasn't been at in a loooooong time (stopped prioritizing chest as it isn't a super useful muscle compared to a strong back and legs, then hurtmy rotator cuff and labrum a few years ago so had to take a few months completely off, which never helps anything haha). Overdid it on deadlifts yesterday. I haven't done more than bodyweight since I hurt my back (December 2010), but the weight was just feeling so light, I had to bump it up. Went to 205 then 225 (or something like that...90kg then 100kg). Got 6 reps in a 225 then got scared and stopped. Gave my back a good stretch, finished quads, did another round of back stretches, and went home. I was hoping to wake up without any oh-sh#t-what-did-I-do-to-myself feeling in my back. I woke up feeling awesome! Not only does my back feel great with no signs that I aggravated the disc injury, I have no soreness in my back or legs...at all. I was thinking about it today, and this past week I had no DOMS in any muscle group. Usually I don't get anything too bad in any body part except legs. My legs get crazy DOMS (as I mentioned before, I usually end up hobbling around like an old man 2 days after legs day), and going 50 pounds heavier than normal on deadlifts would usually leave me with VERY sore hamstrings. I still have to wait and see what tomorrow brings, but as of now I have no DOMS at all, whereas I would normally have significant DOMS today and it would be almost crippling tomorrow (ok that was a little overstated, but you get the idea). The Anabeta is still going strong. I am still feeling much more driven then usual in the gym. Yesterday, I didn't take my PWO since I went to the gym really late, but I felt almost no difference; even my cardio went well. I am also still feeling more aggressive than usual, but nothing too crazy. I managed not to do anything stupid yesterday when a small, middle-aged man decided to inform my fiance and I that we should go back to America (not as politely stated, of course, and in Chinese)...repeatedly...and yelling at her since apparently in his mind, no foreigner would ever bother to learn any Chinese.

OK now the bad. I am in the middle of getting everything prepared for the wedding pics, and also looking for a new apartment. Because of those, I was not able to do bjj at all on Monday or Wednesday, and then I stayed home on Friday because of a torrential rainstorm that I didn't want to drive through on my scooter. I have also let my diet go a bit in the last few days. Friday was my cheat meal (pizza party with my honors class), buuuuut after that I ate like 3 cookies before bed. Yesterday, I had to go to a neighboring city so my fiance could pick out wedding dresses for the pictures, and I could pick out tuxedos. Everything went well, but she got hungry afterwards, and wanted to go to eat Thai food. I was intent on not eating anything, but once there was a large plate of pad thai at the table, that plan went out the window. Then today, I had to be up at 7 for a funeral (death in her family...sad stuff but no details necessary). Afterwards the whole family went out to a "re chao," which basically serves up some of the greasiest and most delicious stuff you could imagine, all family style. Everyone in her family is super nice, but that screws me over if I am watching my diet, as they all load my plate up with whatever is going around. Not everything is super greasy, but one dish can sum up how bad the food can be for your health: fried bread ...it's exactly what it sounds like. So basically, i have had cheat meals three times in three days. Not good, and my weight will reflect it. However, I do plan on stepping it up in the next 10 days before the pics: one cheat meal in ten days which I don't intend on eating too much at (Wednesday pizza party at work), stepping up workout intensity even more if possible, and thinking about extending cardio to 40 minutes, from 30...also I will cut carbs completely on my last two meals on non-training days.

That's it for now...sorry about the long post. Thanks for following!

Best,
    Tyler

10. Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post
    Awesome gains man, I gained like seven lbs on ABE and am going to try upping the dose just out of curiosity tomorrow. not sure what my overall recomp has been. I am not trying to bulk up right now, but next time I run it I want to get my BF checked before and after and keep b & a pics etc. doing 6 caps a day probably just to see whether it would be worth doing a whole cycle of the higher dosed stuff.

edit* decided to run 8 a day for $h1ts n giggles, see what happens.
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn dude, 7 lbs already? How long have you been running it? Any noticable fat gain/loss just from looks? How would you compare ABE to regular AB? Keep me posted on the 8 pills/day...sounds like it could be INTENSE!

11. Oh snap, I just found 18 caps of pslin that I didn't remember I had. That stuff will come in handy!

12. Damn, what a long ass read for 3 pages! But I'm in, very very detailed and I am loving the anabeta logs. You seem to be killing it and I'm definitely thinking about giving anabeta another try, loved my first run of it! I still have the OG anabeta, and after reading this log, I think you've convinced me! Good luck man, and kill it!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Damn, what a long ass read for 3 pages! But I'm in, very very detailed and I am loving the anabeta logs. You seem to be killing it and I'm definitely thinking about giving anabeta another try, loved my first run of it! I still have the OG anabeta, and after reading this log, I think you've convinced me! Good luck man, and kill it!
    Thanks so much for the encouragement, dude! It helps give me the extra kick in the ass I need to get to the gym if I am feeling lazy (or if there is a typhoon outside, haha). Glad to hear you are following the log, and glad to hear you had great results with AB as well!

14. Ok gonna try to keep it shorter for today's workout. Had to workout first, then take a three-hour break before bjj to go look for apartments. No luck on the apartments, and bjj went fine, but some details on the lifting:

-today was my worst day since the AB really started kicking in. I only slept about 4-5 hours on Fri and Sat nights (had business early in the morning on Sat and Sun), and only 7 hours last night. The lack of sleep was kicking my ass all day, but I felt it particularly in the gym. I got through cardio, and it wasn't too bad (thanks to the AB and the maximize V2), but I haven't felt that exhausted all the way through cardio for awhile. I still pushed myself, which is good, but I didn't feel as amped as I should have.

-same story when lifting. My numbers didn't drop much, but they did drop about 1 rep on most of my back exercises.

-I have noticed that when taking AB, I seem to get stronger, more focused, and sometimes even more energized as my workouts progress. Today I felt like sh#t when I got into the gym. By the end of the cardio, I felt much better, but still slow. My first sets on the weights felt sluggish too, but I kept feeling better and better as the workout progressed. My last exercises were super sets of upright rows and biceps, and those went great. I even had enough energy by the end to get a few sets of heavy dumbbell shrugs.

In sum, it was a bad day at the gym, but I still felt a huge difference from the AB.

Best,
    Tyler

15. Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    Thanks so much for the encouragement, dude! It helps give me the extra kick in the ass I need to get to the gym if I am feeling lazy (or if there is a typhoon outside, haha). Glad to hear you are following the log, and glad to hear you had great results with AB as well!
    Ya man, thats why we're here and following! I love following people that are logging because i can see the differences to what they experience and what i experience and if theyre on a bumpy road, then im always trying to guide them in the right direction, with my 2 cents of course! But from what i read you've been kicking ass and im eager to see your results!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Ya man, thats why we're here and following! I love following people that are logging because i can see the differences to what they experience and what i experience and if theyre on a bumpy road, then im always trying to guide them in the right direction, with my 2 cents of course! But from what i read you've been kicking ass and im eager to see your results!
    Thats the best part of this forum...everyone has each others back
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

17. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Thats the best part of this forum...everyone has each others back
    Yea definitely, im actually thinking about logging my run, but i dont know when ill start it! Looking forward to actually trying the new AB but right now i still have 2 bottles of the original AB, thinking about running 6 pills this time. only thing is the carb cravings were KILLER!

18. Hi All,

Yesterday was a pushing day. I was unable to get to bjj due to the ongoing house hunt, but I made sure to get to the gym. Honestly, I felt like total sh#t in the gym yesterday. I thought it might have been because I reduced the amount of carbs I am eating, but now I am pretty sure that my lack of sleep lately is getting me a bit sick. My throat has been scratchy and I have been feeling run down, so I think I am getting sick. Cardio was a big challenge, but I got through it (I didn't end up upping it to 40 min, though...yet). When doing weights, I felt very tired and run down, and I was starting to feel lightheaded after sets. The incredible thing is that my numbers didn't really suffer. I pushed through it, and managed to still have an impressive workout. On flat dumbbell bench, I even put up 85 pound dumbbells. I know that doesn't sound too impressive, but for me it is. In fact, the only time [either ever, or at least in the past 5 years] that I have put up 85's was three weeks into my last AB run (which I then had to stop, when I thought I damaged an old hernia repair). Except this time I am also trying to cut, whereas I was not doing that during my last run. So, even though I had a sh#tty feeling workout, I am definitely still feeling the effects of the AB. The fat is not melting off, like I had hoped, but I guess that was unrealistic, since I am trying to not lose (or even gain) muscle, while cutting fat. I am still down 2kg so far from the beginning, and my strength is up, so it seems, at least so far, that AB is in fact very useful for recomp. Will update again in a few days. Thanks to everyone who is following and especially those who have posted stuff!

Best,
    Tyler

19. Hey man, I'm glad your pushin your way through the crappy mood/feeling. Just be careful tho! I'm trying to figure out if it's day 5 or 6 of AB, and of it is, I was experiences the lack of motivation and tiredness but what I found out was I increased my carbs a little more and that seemed to help with the mood. Anabeta made me crave the carbs and if I didn't meet my macro for it, I would feel tired and unmotivated. What I took from that is the smartness and wise choices on what kind of carbs I was taking in when I did increase it. I'm glad your still feeling the effects and your numbers aren't dropping. We've all been there man! Just think once you hone in on what's making ya feel this way, it's nothing but up hill! Keep at it man!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Hey man, I'm glad your pushin your way through the crappy mood/feeling. Just be careful tho! I'm trying to figure out if it's day 5 or 6 of AB, and of it is, I was experiences the lack of motivation and tiredness but what I found out was I increased my carbs a little more and that seemed to help with the mood. Anabeta made me crave the carbs and if I didn't meet my macro for it, I would feel tired and unmotivated. What I took from that is the smartness and wise choices on what kind of carbs I was taking in when I did increase it. I'm glad your still feeling the effects and your numbers aren't dropping. We've all been there man! Just think once you hone in on what's making ya feel this way, it's nothing but up hill! Keep at it man!
    Thanks for the advice, dude! I was wondering about that, too, but I didn't want to eat too many carbs for fear that my weight would stop dropping (it hasn't dropped in the last week, since I let my diet go to hell for a few days and now it is starting to move down again). I am trying to take in a lot of carbs in the mornings now, since carbs at night seem to be what fattens me up. Luckily, I found some Pslin that I forgot about. This morning, I took the Pslin and then doubled the amount of oatmeal I normally eat, so that I ate about 70g of complex carbs (and some sugars from raisins) with two scoops of whey. For lunch, I had a little bit of sweet potato mixed into pumpkin stock with chicken breast and green beans. Now no more carbs for the rest of the day (if I can help it). Not sure about dinner yet, but I am thinking of doing a mixed green salad with chicken breast and a really good dressing I found at Costco here (kind of a soy sauce + citrus + a little vinegar I think), with no fat, and only a few grams of sugar. Skipping the fourth meal today since I am trying to cut and today is not a workout day. All in all, I am thinking that my daily complex carb intake will still be at least 120 grams, with another 50 grams or so of sugars (just guessing, but almost everything has sugars in it from ketchup, to the pumpkin stock, to the salad dressing, so it adds up even if I avoid "sweets"). I will probably try to raise that slightly on workout days, if I am feeling low on energy. Tomorrow I am thinking of waking up to another Pslin + oatmeal breakfast, and then hitting the gym 2 hours after that to see if the Pslin helps me feel more pumped then usual at the gym (I never use Pslin for a PWO meal, since the only time I eat enough carbs to use it is in the morning, so I want to try it). Also since I will be working out earlier tomorrow, I should have time to do a little extra cardio after I am done with weights. We'll see how it goes. Thanks again!

Best,
    Tyler

21. Haha im the exact same way with my carbs. I eat about 80-100g of carbs in the morning since i read somewhere and also my nutrition professor said thats where we're the most sensitive to carbs. Then we become more tolerate as the day goes by. So i have basically have done exactly what you have decided to do, and eat big carbs in morning and taper throughout the day, but i try to get atleast 50-75g immediately post workout, with 25-50g of simple carbs (fruit), and then the other 25g with some sort of protein/fat to slow the absorption. Idk im not an expert on this type of stuff, but thats what my major is, becoming a registered dietian w/ another major in microbiology. Took me like a year and a half to figure out that my body was on the binge for carbs! Just my 2 cents! Hopefully the AB won't treat you as bad as it did with me. I was drooling at ice cream, cookies, candy...etc. lol

Go kill it in the gym today and hopefully you feel better.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Haha im the exact same way with my carbs. I eat about 80-100g of carbs in the morning since i read somewhere and also my nutrition professor said thats where we're the most sensitive to carbs. Then we become more tolerate as the day goes by. So i have basically have done exactly what you have decided to do, and eat big carbs in morning and taper throughout the day, but i try to get atleast 50-75g immediately post workout, with 25-50g of simple carbs (fruit), and then the other 25g with some sort of protein/fat to slow the absorption. Idk im not an expert on this type of stuff, but thats what my major is, becoming a registered dietian w/ another major in microbiology. Took me like a year and a half to figure out that my body was on the binge for carbs! Just my 2 cents! Hopefully the AB won't treat you as bad as it did with me. I was drooling at ice cream, cookies, candy...etc. lol

Go kill it in the gym today and hopefully you feel better.
    Haha, that sounds like how I am even without the Anabeta. My sweet tooth is...rediculous. I honestly don't feel like I have had any unusual cravings on AB, but I get cravings for carbs and sweets whenever I am watching my diet, so I am very happy that they aren't intensified now. BTW I would consider you an expert (or pretty close) if you are studying this as a major right now, so thanks a lot for your input. Most of my dietary techniques are based on trial and error (and google), so it's good to have input from a professional (or soon-to-be professional).

Best,
    Tyler

23. Haha well I appreciate the compliment but I do base my suggestions on what I have done in my experience. I went to a nutritionist about 3 years ago and that's when I started my path on the nutrition/micro. Still in the works but I'm always down to try to help based on MY experience . Anyways I practically started off what you were doing, reading articles, trying certain diets and then that's when I went into nutrition at college and that has definitely broadened my view on nutrition/health. But again, I'm no expert, don't have my degree yet, but I'm always down to help to the best of my ability!

24. Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn dude, 7 lbs already? How long have you been running it? Any noticable fat gain/loss just from looks? How would you compare ABE to regular AB? Keep me posted on the 8 pills/day...sounds like it could be INTENSE!
    That was 7lbs in a month but to be fair I quit doing crossfit and two a days so I may have been rebounding from that. Fat mass stayed close to the same might have lost a little but I was eating everything!! Hoping 8 a day puts a few more lb's on me by the end of June.

25. Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post
    That was 7lbs in a month but to be fair I quit doing crossfit and two a days so I may have been rebounding from that. Fat mass stayed close to the same might have lost a little but I was eating everything!! Hoping 8 a day puts a few more lb's on me by the end of June.
    Nice, please update on the results when your run has finished.

26. Well I have had crazy insomnia for the past week, despite being on a huge sleep deficit. I usually go to sleep within 6 hours of taking my preworkout. My remedy for this is a half pill of generic benedryl (same sleep aid as tylenol PM, but much cheaper generic and without extra drugs that I don't need) and a half pill of either alprazolam (xanax) of estazolam (short-acting benzo hypnotic). I take this Monday, Wednesday, and sometimes Sunday (if I need help getting to sleep that night). Recently, I have still been taking up throughout the night an unable to get really good, deep sleep. I thought it was all the extra stress I have been under, but then I read a review of Anabeta that warned not to take the last dose too close to bed time, as it caused insomnia for that user. I have been taking my last dose within an hour of bedtime. Could this be the reason why I can't sleep??? I can't explain how much of an idiot I feel like for not at least thinking about this before now. What do you guys think?

Nattydisaster, you are probably the man with the most information on peoples reactions to AB, has insomnia been reported if the last dose of the day is close to bedtime?

Tonight, I can't afford to lose more sleep, so I will pop a full 2 mg pill of estazolam and my last dose of AB will be before Bjj instead of after. If I still can't sleep after that, I have some serious problems! Now I am off to the gym. I took 2 AB and a pslin with my PWO shake (oats whey banana), and despite the fact that I felt like I was about to collapse 90 minutes ago, I am feeling incredibly energized right now (how the f*#k did I never consider did I not make the connection between my late-night AB dosing and my insomnia..."Why can't I sleep at night. What could be going on. I am taking that supplement that gets me amped up right before sleep, but I don't see any possible connection there." ...

Best,
    Tyler

27. OK guys I am going to try to make this one shorter and just keep to the most important points.

Yesterday's workout (after the crazy insomnia):

Despite feeling terrible and a bit sick from the bouts of insomnia, once I was in the gym, I was in the zone. Cardio was slow to get started but by the time it was over, I was set to tear it up. I set two personal bests. Bent over rows: 225 x 2 (just barely missed the third). I was only able to get one after resting for 2 min and trying it again (almost got the second one up, but couldn't get it all the way). Chainsaws 90 x 12 and then 100 x 8. After 2 min of rest, was able to get 100 x 8 a second time, and then end with 90 x 12 a second time. Pulldowns and biceps were also great, but I don't keep close track of my progress with those.

Today I only had an hour to do cardio and legs. My lower back was a bit sore, so I decided not to do anything that would strain it much. Did squat press and quad extentions. It was an ok workout but I wish I had more time.

My weight is down to 82.3 KG today, putting me down over 5 lbs so far while setting personal bests on several exercises. Booyah!

Best,
    Tyler

28. Nice, i see AB is starting to kick in! 2 PRs? Congratz man. Keep up the good work!

29. Another good workout today, but sadly still no time for bjj with all the moving stuff. On the bright side, our new apartment is killer! Anyway, did a pushing day today. No Personal Bests or anything, but still got a great workout in. Oddly enough I feel like the PWO I am taking is not affecting me as much as it used to. This is only weird because I have taken it 3 times a week for the past year with no tolerance ever, and haven't changed the dosing or anything. Not sure what the deal is with that, but maybe I am just less jittery than I thought I would be. My weight today is 82.5. It's pretty good, since I weighed myself after drinking about a gallon of water today, eating 2 meals, etc. I am hoping to be closer to 82 by Friday. Anyway, still feeling good and going strong. The sleep problem seems to have been solved by taking my last dose earlier.

Best,
    Tyler

30. Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    Another good workout today, but sadly still no time for bjj with all the moving stuff. On the bright side, our new apartment is killer! Anyway, did a pushing day today. No Personal Bests or anything, but still got a great workout in. Oddly enough I feel like the PWO I am taking is not affecting me as much as it used to. This is only weird because I have taken it 3 times a week for the past year with no tolerance ever, and haven't changed the dosing or anything. Not sure what the deal is with that, but maybe I am just less jittery than I thought I would be. My weight today is 82.5. It's pretty good, since I weighed myself after drinking about a gallon of water today, eating 2 meals, etc. I am hoping to be closer to 82 by Friday. Anyway, still feeling good and going strong. The sleep problem seems to have been solved by taking my last dose earlier.

Best,
    Tyler
    Glad to hear that sleep is being mitigated! haha 3x a week for a year could possibly result in tolerance What PreWO are you taking if you dont mind me asking?

So far everything seems to be going great for you, im here till the end man!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 458
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 04:45 PM
  2. First Cycle - Input appreciated!
    By Harry Seaward in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 02:12 PM
  3. new cycle...input appreciated
    By JTwitch in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 11:40 PM