Osta-Rx Hair Loss

R

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else noticing any? I'm ending my 2nd week and i'm shedding like crazy! Pillow is covered in hair and the front hair line is looking thin.

On the other hand definite muscle hardness there and starting to lean out a bit. Going to drop my carbs lower and up my cardio. See how lean I can get on this 4 week cycle (using 2 caps a day in the morning).

But the hairloss is brutal!!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
oh shyt, I hope not....I'm only on day 4 of it, luckily I've been using nizoral and topical spiro during PCT and continue to use them....might come in handy....I am starting to hate reading this board, new bad news daily on here.....

R

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh shyt, I hope not....I'm only on day 4 of it, luckily I've been using nizoral and topical spiro during PCT and continue to use them....might come in handy....I am starting to hate reading this board, new bad news daily on here.....
Are you using Osta-RX Post Cycle from another cycle? Wouldnt recommend it.. it will shut you down. If you use.. continue using it and then once you finish the Osta-RX Cycle - immediately start your real PCT (Nolva, Clomid, etc).

also i'm using Nizoral daily, and will be starting topical AA/Minox tomorrow.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Are you using Osta-RX Post Cycle from another cycle? Wouldnt recommend it.. it will shut you down. If you use.. continue using it and then once you finish the Osta-RX Cycle - immediately start your real PCT (Nolva, Clomid, etc).

also i'm using Nizoral daily, and will be starting topical AA/Minox tomorrow.
yeah the spiro is comparable to the AA, both good topical anti-androgens.....but no, I just finished 30 days of PCT a few days ago....and started the Osta-Rx immediately afterwards, I don't expect any shutdown from 20mg per day for 4 weeks then 13mg for the final 2 weeks (6 weeks total). I just don't see it happening, not at 20mg and less per day dosing....

K

kojack

Awards
how do you use topical spiro, and how long does one can last..also someone said in another forum that it lowers testo

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
how do you use topical spiro, and how long does one can last..also someone said in another forum that it lowers testo
Since its a topical it only has localized effects (well for the most part, nothing is 100% localized I suppose)....so you won't get any systemic effect from the spiro (which is an anti-androgen and would wreak havoc on your test and cause gyno like crazy as well, among other bad things)....so yes it is VERY bad for your test/estrogen but if you only apply it to your scalp you should be OK...I believe its 60ml and if you use it once per day that would be 2 months. I just use one dropper/ml full per day, I suppose if you are on a cycle that lends itself to hair loss then twice per day would be your best bet.....during off time its once per day for me though. You apply it to your hair part and massage sideways to cover the crown of your head, and also apply to the "bald spot" area up top/back of the head....apply to all the areas where men lose hair basically.

R

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've decided to cut my cycle short. I still have 69 capsules remaining in the bottle. Paid like a $100 for it, will let it go for $50 SHIPPED. Let me know if your interested.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I've decided to cut my cycle short. I still have 69 capsules remaining in the bottle. Paid like a $100 for it, will let it go for $50 SHIPPED. Let me know if your interested.
why you cutting it short? due to hair loss? I did notice that I continued to have extra shedding after my PCT....which I usually get in PCT for some reason? not on cycles....but even now 1 1/3 weeks out of PCT I still see what I think is excessive hair shedding. But I have longer hair, and i usually get a lot of hair in the brush or drain....just seems like there is more lately...or it could be you putting ideas in my head :D....I love this stuff so far, I might be interested....but curious to know the exact reason why you stopped.....

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff sheds hair? Major fail! :/

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost finished with my two bottles. No noticeable hair loss. Do you have a history of early hair loss in your family?

R

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why you cutting it short? due to hair loss? I did notice that I continued to have extra shedding after my PCT....which I usually get in PCT for some reason? not on cycles....but even now 1 1/3 weeks out of PCT I still see what I think is excessive hair shedding. But I have longer hair, and i usually get a lot of hair in the brush or drain....just seems like there is more lately...or it could be you putting ideas in my head :D....I love this stuff so far, I might be interested....but curious to know the exact reason why you stopped.....
The hairloss was there but wasnt the biggest of all concerns - I do have a history of it BTW. While on cycle I felt pretty toxic, almost to the point of feeling ill. Eyes were showing blots of yellow and the insomnia became too much where I needed to stop and recoup. This was how it affected me.. most reports I read on here sounded like it was super mild on most.