When will we get the truth about DS CRAZE?

kevinlpii

Awards
I have scoured the internet (including this forum) trying to find out what is in Craze that makes it so amazing. I've thought for a long time DS would be stupid not to take some of the PWO stuff out and reformulate this into a diet product/weight-loss supplement. It will be going on a year here soon since Craze got wildly popular and it seems we still have no definitive answers.
The closest thing I could come up regarding possible "hidden" (unlabeled) ingredients that could be the culprits are these:

N-ethyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine
N-Benzyl-2-Phenylethylamine

Neither of these ingredients are listed on the label and, according to Patrick Arnold, the latter is pretty heavily dosed. I think PA is a genius and one of the legends of the supplement industry and I respect his opinion more so than any other "guru" out there. But even PA said the two PEA's shouldn't have significant effects in either a positive or negative way. With that said....

I know the lawsuit is out there and it's going to suck if Craze gets pulled or reformulated into something sucky. It just strikes me as very odd that nobody has been able to DEFINITIVELY figure out what makes Craze so great. Unless PA is wrong about the effects of the two aforementioned PEA's, then we really don't know what's doing the "work" (i.e. long-lasting energy, focus and lengthy feelings of euphoria) in this particular supplement.

Any comments, feedback or posts about this thread or just me being a ****ing idiot in general for missing something so obvious are welcome. :) Becuase if I've missed something, it's not because of a lack of effort.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I have scoured the internet (including this forum) trying to find out what is in Craze that makes it so amazing. I've thought for a long time DS would be stupid not to take some of the PWO stuff out and reformulate this into a diet product/weight-loss supplement. It will be going on a year here soon since Craze got wildly popular and it seems we still have no definitive answers.
The closest thing I could come up regarding possible "hidden" (unlabeled) ingredients that could be the culprits are these:

Neither of these ingredients are listed on the label and, according to Patrick Arnold, the latter is pretty heavily dosed. I think PA is a genius and one of the legends of the supplement industry and I respect his opinion more so than any other "guru" out there. But even PA said the two PEA's shouldn't have significant effects in either a positive or negative way. With that said....

I know the lawsuit is out there and it's going to suck if Craze gets pulled or reformulated into something sucky. It just strikes me as very odd that nobody has been able to DEFINITIVELY figure out what makes Craze so great. Unless PA is wrong about the effects of the two aforementioned PEA's, then we really don't know what's doing the "work" (i.e. long-lasting energy, focus and lengthy feelings of euphoria) in this particular supplement.

Any comments, feedback or posts about this thread or just me being a ****ing idiot in general for missing something so obvious are welcome. :) Becuase if I've missed something, it's not because of a lack of effort.
Did you miss the 70+ page thread on this? LOL

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I really doubt DS would use an unlabeled ingredient. You can lose a lot of money and credibility pulling a stunt like that and simply isn't worth the risk. Sometimes it's not 1-2 ingredients but the overall formula that makes a product great and I think this might be the case in this scenario.

Last edited:
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well we've been digging at it for 70 plus pages and we don't know the truth. I imagine when someone knows it it won't be hard to find. It's just probably going to take a while.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I'm fairly certain Carl Lanore (SHR) said something earlier today (or maybe it was yesterday) on his facebook about there being no stealth ingredients.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really doubt DS would use an unlabeled ingredient. You can lose a lot of money and credibility pulling a stunt like that and simply isn't worth the risk. Sometimes it's not 1-2 ingredients but the overall formula that makes a product great and I think this might be the case in this scenario.
I guess you are not familar with DNP then.;)

I'm fairly certain Carl Lanore (SHR) said something earlier today (or maybe it was yesterday) on his facebook about there being no stealth ingredients.
Ive actually have never heard him talk negative about a sponsor ???:confused:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol...people even joke about it has meth in it hahaha, Idk I guess its just a good kick ass formula and thats why it works , take 2scoops of it , and 2 scoops of heamvol (or just go for 1g agmatine and around 6-7g citruilline malate) and there's no workout/cardio that can not be achieved haha...

kevinlpii

Awards
Well we've been digging at it for 70 plus pages and we don't know the truth. I imagine when someone knows it it won't be hard to find. It's just probably going to take a while.
Geo, I've read some of your other posts and you seem pretty knowledgeable. Any guesses as to what's going on with Craze? And do you have a link to that 70+ page thread? I can't seem to find it.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geo, I've read some of your other posts and you seem pretty knowledgeable. Any guesses as to what's going on with Craze? And do you have a link to that 70+ page thread? I can't seem to find it.
I'm certainly not knowledgeable, don't go spreading lies about me.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/197428-ds-craze-lawsuit.html

As far as Craze goes your guess is as good as mine. Trust me I would LOVE to know because I just can't bring myself to try it until we get some kinda closure on its safety.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established

Link to the post where PA says this?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
He said he saw the independent lab report and the labels matched 100%.