Anabolic State GT

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Been taking this past couple if workout days at 3/4 if a scoop with a couple if RPMs taken much earlier in the morning. Seems to work pretty well. Why no mention of this stuff. Us the low dose synepherine that bad for us. I am guessing at my dose I am getting about 15 synepherine along with maybe 110 or so of caffeine from the GT.

I gave to say Superpump Max gives me insane pumps compared to other stuff I have tried recently. I just have less stamina and strength on Superpump to the point it is very noticeable.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seriously, why the fock does iPhone always mess up on i and o when typing of. Seems like my error rate would be at least 50 percent, but no it is like 95 percent. Damn good job Apple. Getting tired of correcting so screw it. Just sound like a retard from now on.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hookdonfonics........are you refering to anadraulic state gt by lg sciences?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
im guessing he is. its not bad, and for so cheap (at least at a few places) its worth it. its not my favorite pwo, but still not bad if you are on a budget. i think its 15 bucks at a few places now, which is insanely cheap for 40ish servings.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yep, solid profile for the money, when you factor cost its hard to knock any pre unless its just plain gargage....

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love synephrine lol, awesome ingredient.

ASGT was my first pre workout, and my go-to pre workout for a long time. The mixability and flavor never bothered me, i actually like less flavorful things before lifting, and i just always felt great at the gym while "on" ASGT.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
the flavor was always a bit.. eh... at least for me (didnt taste bad, just, different). but i could care less what it tastes like, it worked great for the price!

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love synephrine lol, awesome ingredient.

ASGT was my first pre workout, and my go-to pre workout for a long time. The mixability and flavor never bothered me, i actually like less flavorful things before lifting, and i just always felt great at the gym while "on" ASGT.
No doubt I am hooked on ebonics when typing on the iPhone.

Synepherine. Do I have that right? Is that really a good ingredient as I saw some mention if pretty nasty side effects from sources that usually are pretty neutral about supps lime 1, 3 and etc. I just saw that perhaps thresh hold for problems was at the 40 mg and above range.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yes it contains synephrine....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
what do you mean, im no expert on the ingredient but i like the feeling vs 1,3.....alot of peeps say it feels like ephedra

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
what do you mean, im no expert on the ingredient but i like the feeling vs 1,3.....alot of peeps say it feels like ephedra
I "feel" fine "on" 1,3 but I crash hard after and you can fail a steroid test "on" it... :( So it can't be that good for you either..?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I "feel" fine "on" 1,3 but I crash hard after and you can fail a steroid test "on" it... :( So it can't be that good for you either..?
You can fail a test on 1,3

xGenericx

Awards
Yes, a couple of fighters and a sprinter (that I know of) failed a steroid test while taking jack3d
They didn't fail a steroid test from it. They might have failed a test for methamphetamines or amphetamines, though I'm very doubtful this would cause this. Its more likely they failed a test for steroids, because they were taking steroids or taking some kind of meth. Its untrue!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
They didn't fail a steroid test from it. They might have failed a test for methamphetamines or amphetamines, though I'm very doubtful this would cause this. Its more likely they failed a test for steroids, because they were taking steroids or taking some kind of meth. Its untrue!
Well, the 1,3 is a banned substance so taking Jack3d before a competition can make you fail a test.

xGenericx

Awards
Well, the 1,3 is a banned substance so taking Jack3d before a competition can make you fail a test.
That's not the same thing as failing a steroid test. I get what your saying now. In my opinion though its no worse than any other stim out there right now.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
That's not the same thing as failing a steroid test. I get what your saying now. In my opinion though its no worse than any other stim out there right now.
I think it's over reacting also but one fighter I know "failed" a test after using Jack3d, you're probably right that he used something else also but when they "tested" Jack3d they said 1,3 was the thing that failed him. He got suspended 6 month I think. In Sweden where the fighter is from they don't even sell Jack3d anymore.

xGenericx

Awards
I think it's over reacting also but one fighter I know "failed" a test after using Jack3d, you're probably right that he used something else also but when they "tested" Jack3d they said 1,3 was the thing that failed him. He got suspended 6 month I think. In Sweden where the fighter is from they don't even sell Jack3d anymore.
Some of these organizations are getting ridiculous with this crap.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the deal with Synephrine, it must be better than 1,3 dim, right?
I just got a bottle of ASGT and like it a lot...
I find 1,3 far better.. but thats just me!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
ASGT is good stuff. Taste isn't that great but just mix it with a small amount of water and down it like a shot.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ASGT is good stuff. Taste isn't that great but just mix it with a small amount of water and down it like a shot.
this......