3 x 3 of DCP rather than package suggested dosing

1. 3 x 3 of DCP rather than package suggested dosing

In the past I found much more benefit (personally) running 3 x 3 rather than 2 x 3 + 1 pre bed.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't choose to run 3 x 3 or maybe even 3 x 3 + 1 pre bed?

2. Any help?

3. Is it giving better results for you?
    Antaeus Labs Rep
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by DCbuilder
    In the past I found much more benefit (personally) running 3 x 3 rather than 2 x 3 + 1 pre bed.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't choose to run 3 x 3 or maybe even 3 x 3 + 1 pre bed?
    It's more on preference but if it worked best for you to do the 3 x 3 than why change it. I personally go 2 x 2 x 2 prebed. Many have had issues with TTA in cramping with going over 6 pills a day. But I would stick to 3 x 3 per day
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

5. For me it has, and I know from back in the day when dsade was a regular poster and other RPN guys posted a lot, at the time they were recommending online to do 3 x 3. I've since seen them change to 2 x 3 + 1 pre bed. They say it works better but I didn't find it to be as helpful for me as the 3 x 3.

I'm trying to get a sense if the 3 pills at a time is now being viewed as too much at once? Otherwise, I'm going to stick w/ 3 x 3 and maybe +1 pre bed.

6. Quote Originally Posted by DCbuilder View Post

If what you're doing works best for you, then stick to it. After all, dosing/timing recommendations are given so that one has a guideline to start from - you can always adapt to the individual to find their specific "sweet spot".

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    If what you're doing works best for you, then stick to it. After all, dosing/timing recommendations are given so that one has a guideline to start from - you can always adapt to the individual to find their specific "sweet spot".

~Rosie~
    Rosie knows
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

8. I have no idea if you're getting better results from 3*3 why you would try anything else. DCP has built in stuff to lessen the cramps, I know I've never got them on DCP but YMMV.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

9. I didn't know if new research showed 3 x 3 was bad for the body, or something like that. I just knew it previously was strongly recommended and now I don't really see it recommended at all, so I didn't know why. I'll stick w/ it.

Thanks all

10. I run 3 by 3, but I also add in 1 before bed. It's the sweet spot for me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Suggested PCT for use after
    By ruddy89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 08:01 PM
  2. What is suggested to take with this?
    By GoHard247 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 08:18 PM
  3. Intro as suggested
    By Gemini Syntax in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6