Jim's Pre workout Thread.

1. Jim's Pre workout Thread.

So I tried craze today. Nothing to report really. It was leg day so that doesn't necessarily mean much but apparently its gonna take more than a scoop of Craze to motivate me on squat day. Workout was good but cannot really say I wouldn't have had the same results without it.

So my question is what pre workouts do you use that work for you?

I notice that no matter what pre I use the only real motivation I get from it stems from me spending my money on it so if I take a scoop I feel like I have to go to the gym so I don't waste my dollars! :P

2. Have to go 2 scoops with craze. You'll feel it then..

3. Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg
    Have to go 2 scoops with craze. You'll feel it then..
    To be honest. I'm a little scared to try two....
    •   

4. I know for me 1 scoop wouldn't have any effect on me. 1/ half has worked, but 2 hits the sweet spot. Noticed that i had to drop back to only 2 days a week because I must have been getting too used to it. Might give focus xt a try. Sounds pretty interesting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg
    I know for me 1 scoop wouldn't have any effect on me. 1/ half has worked, but 2 hits the sweet spot. Noticed that i had to drop back to only 2 days a week because I must have been getting too used to it. Might give focus xt a try. Sounds pretty interesting.
    I don't use craze everyday. I normally use c4 but I decided to cycle them and use craze on the harder days.

6. Awesome product, if your only taking it once in a while, it will benefit you. For me though.... has to be 2 scoops.

7. 6-8g citrulline malate
    2g ALCAR
    4g Beta Alanine
    200 mg caffeine
    and a little crystal light

works wonders. cheaper too

8. Quote Originally Posted by boomhauer
    6-8g citrulline malate
    2g ALCAR
    4g Beta Alanine
    200 mg caffeine
    and a little crystal light

works wonders. cheaper too
    The beta alanine doesn't need to be in preworkout. But I agree. Just need my housing before I order that!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    The beta alanine doesn't need to be in preworkout.
    True. I just can't stand the itching it gives me unless I'm working out! haha

10. maximize intense + hemavol is a great stack. actually, any pre-workout with hemavol makes for an awesome pre-workout combo

never tried craze, so can't comment on it. white flood was definitely a solid pre-workout, nothing too crazy on stims but nice, clean energy
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

11. 1 TSP salt
    2 scoops heamvol
    320z water and 1 scoop max intense
    currently 1 scoop modern BCAA during

7 weeks out from my show
    you cant beat it,
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

12. I've heard a lot if good things about henavol but haven't quite gotten around to putting my money towards it yet.....

13. Just bought hemavol and I am sold!!! Trying to get off stims and one scoop hemavol and my morning cup of joe, holy **** it's perfect for me. The pumps from hemavol and two ANabeta Elites almost hurt on arm day
    Independent

14. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Just bought hemavol and I am sold!!! Trying to get off stims and one scoop hemavol and my morning cup of joe, holy **** it's perfect for me. The pumps from hemavol and two ANabeta Elites almost hurt on arm day
    awesome review

maximize intense = HOLY HELL THIS IS STRONG, coupled with HemaVol's pumps = epic workouts

15. Depending on my desires on that particular day, I use SAN Fierce, SAN Launch 4350, iForce Maximize Intense, or SuperPump MAX

16. AX SuperSize
    AX Ultra Reps
    SAN Fierce
    Omega Ultima

These are probably my favorite. I cycle between them regularly.
    I'm Back...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rediculous Thread.....Thread..
    By PhREAK in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 06:17 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 06:40 AM
  4. Why do we workout thread?
    By TheUnlikelyToad in forum General Chat