tt33, at2, ss shift......differences

  1. tt33, at2, ss shift......differences


    i notived they all have 3,3 diiodo-l-thyronine, whats the major differences in the way they function...


  2. Only difference is there company name lol.... All function the same.

  3. tt33 also has the 3,5 variant which is apparently stronger than 3,3 and the only one to have clinically proven to increase BMR.
    •   
       


  4. so in a since...shift is the same as at2.....good to know about tt33

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    so in a since...shift is the same as at2.....good to know about tt33
    Shift has the 3,3 that is also in AT2, but AT2 also contains Alpha Y and Higenamine.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Shift has the 3,3 that is also in AT2, but AT2 also contains Alpha Y and Higenamine.
    i read the full profiles, is the 3,3 the main acting ingredient?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i read the full profiles, is the 3,3 the main acting ingredient?
    No, it's just part of the profile.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Holy Shift! PES Shift a few comments.
    By RoadBlocK in forum PES
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 03:54 PM
  2. Iforce TT33 on cycle
    By brv1102 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 11:44 AM
Log in
Log in