Need some expert advice!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  369 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76%

Need some expert advice!

Ok guys dont get mad but I am probably going to ask a question that has been asked about a million times. Im just in really bad need for advice. Ok, a little background. Im 6'4", 369lbs and I am going to play D1 football at SMU next year. I currently bench 435, Squat 620, and deadlift 650.. I have taken 2 cycles of halovar but have been off them for 2 months.. The question is: Can I stack Oxy Elite Pro with Havoc? My blood pressure is perfect and will be taking appropriate counter medicines for the negatives such as (Nolvadex and Liv. 52).. Thanks for reading.. My goal is to run a 4.7 40 yd dash..

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Post this up on the Anabolics Subforum please ! They can help you out there (BTW Havoc and Furaza/Katana is better than oxy)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. wanaBJacked

You'll test positive for illegal substances and will become ineligible to play. but post in anabolics
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford View Post
    Ok guys dont get mad but I am probably going to ask a question that has been asked about a million times. Im just in really bad need for advice. Ok, a little background. Im 6'4", 369lbs and I am going to play D1 football at SMU next year. I currently bench 435, Squat 620, and deadlift 650.. I have taken 2 cycles of halovar but have been off them for 2 months.. The question is: Can I stack Oxy Elite Pro with Havoc? My blood pressure is perfect and will be taking appropriate counter medicines for the negatives such as (Nolvadex and Liv. 52).. Thanks for reading.. My goal is to run a 4.7 40 yd dash..
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEED EXPERT ADVICE!!!
    By BIGHIGGS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 10:04 AM