Need some expert advice!

Mumford

Awards
Ok guys dont get mad but I am probably going to ask a question that has been asked about a million times. Im just in really bad need for advice. Ok, a little background. Im 6'4", 369lbs and I am going to play D1 football at SMU next year. I currently bench 435, Squat 620, and deadlift 650.. I have taken 2 cycles of halovar but have been off them for 2 months.. The question is: Can I stack Oxy Elite Pro with Havoc? My blood pressure is perfect and will be taking appropriate counter medicines for the negatives such as (Nolvadex and Liv. 52).. Thanks for reading.. My goal is to run a 4.7 40 yd dash..

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Post this up on the Anabolics Subforum please :)! They can help you out there (BTW Havoc and Furaza/Katana is better than oxy)

wanaBJacked

You'll test positive for illegal substances and will become ineligible to play. but post in anabolics
Ok guys dont get mad but I am probably going to ask a question that has been asked about a million times. Im just in really bad need for advice. Ok, a little background. Im 6'4", 369lbs and I am going to play D1 football at SMU next year. I currently bench 435, Squat 620, and deadlift 650.. I have taken 2 cycles of halovar but have been off them for 2 months.. The question is: Can I stack Oxy Elite Pro with Havoc? My blood pressure is perfect and will be taking appropriate counter medicines for the negatives such as (Nolvadex and Liv. 52).. Thanks for reading.. My goal is to run a 4.7 40 yd dash..