AAv2 vs C-20 vs USP PureCamp-95 (Forskolin)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you had a FREE month supply, which would you choose as your non-stim fat burner?

With all due respect: ALL company reps, sponsors and company jock-riding pimpers please stay off this thread?

Thanks ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If PureCamp-95 does indeed contain 95% forskolin, I would pick that over the other 2 for sure.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be fair, EBF is a relatively new company and will probably not get the same props. That said, aaV2 looks wicked potent.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Using AAv2 right now. It's great. Some GI issues every now and then but not to bad. If your taking a pre workout with 1,3 right now I wouldn't suggest. It'll make you feel sh!tty.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. please elaborate on the GI issues, results and adverse combination of 1,3 +AAv2?

Using AAv2 right now. It's great. Some GI issues every now and then but not to bad. If your taking a pre workout with 1,3 right now I wouldn't suggest. It'll make you feel sh!tty.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. please elaborate on the GI issues, results and adverse combination of 1,3 +AAv2?
Check my log for the results thus far. Only half way thru the bottle.
As far as gi issues its usually when you take it on an empty stomach. That's how ususlly dose it tho. The gi issues only occur sometimes. And as far as adverse reactions combined with the 1,3 , it gives you nausea/stimmed out feeling. But aside these small negatives the products well worth a shot IMO

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you had a FREE month supply, which would you choose as your non-stim fat burner?

With all due respect: ALL company reps, sponsors and company jock-riding pimpers please stay off this thread?

Thanks ;)
No comment.

If PureCamp-95 does indeed contain 95% forskolin, I would pick that over the other 2 for sure.
That means you too....

:lol:

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check my log for the results thus far. Only half way thru the bottle.
As far as gi issues its usually when you take it on an empty stomach. That's how ususlly dose it tho. The gi issues only occur sometimes. And as far as adverse reactions combined with the 1,3 , it gives you nausea/stimmed out feeling. But aside these small negatives the products well worth a shot IMO
Will check out log. Thanks ;)

HCA is indeed intriguing.
Indeed. Old school too.

No comment.
Punk azzz :p

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Curious to try AAv2.

C20 was nice for fullness and pumps. I would use it again, just $50 for that damn bottle is a lot!

Pure Camp, no clue. :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No Fat burning (similar to Clen)? It is supposed to induce that as well and why I included it in this thread as an option for my summer cut...

Compound 20 is a revolutionary leaning & hardening ****tail and a selective Beta-2 andrenoceptor agonist.About 20 years ago, the Beta-2 andrenoceptor became legendary virtually overnight when bodybuilders began to notice the incredible effects certain asthma drugs had on developing lean muscle and burning bodyfat. In short, this receptor, when activated, can increase cAMP, which activates Akt signaling, which results in decreased muscle catabolism by decreasing expression of various muscle specific ubiquitin protein ligases (e.g., atrogin-1/MAFbx), which are thought to be responsible for muscle protein degradation. Furthermore, working through cAMP and non-cAMP mediated mechanisms, ultimately results in increased activation of mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) signaling. In a nutshell, it can potentially prevent muscle from breaking down, while also increasing muscle size. If this weren't enough, by also increasing cAMP in fat tissue, Hormone Sensitive Lipase (HSL) is activated, which stimulates lipolysis and can potentially lead to a reduction of fat mass.*

C20 was nice for fullness and pumps. I would use it again, just $50 for that damn bottle is a lot!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
No Fat burning (similar to Clen)? It is supposed to induce that as well and why I included it in this thread as an option for my summer cut...
Me I didn't lean up, but I wasn't trying too.

There was a ton of logs some people leaned up nicely. It blew my appetite and thirst up personally though. I didn't gain extra fat from eating so much.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks ;)
AAv2 is a solid product and C20 shines by itself and I not talk BS.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
There is a lot of touch and go with c20. If it works for you, good o but if not, go with what you know works for YOU

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Using Pure-cAMP95 right now and digging it. No GI issues(have gotten from 20% extracts in the first few days). Stacking it with DAA and IMO it is a cheap and effective stack. Both ingredients have enough research to draw conclusions from.

I used one bottle of C20 before and felt it help me lean out a little, but really feel I should have used two to properly gauge.

Never used the third product.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Using Pure-cAMP95 right now and digging it. No GI issues(have gotten from 20% extracts in the first few days). Stacking it with DAA and IMO it is a cheap and effective stack. Both ingredients have enough research to draw conclusions from.

I used one bottle of C20 before and felt it help me lean out a little, but really feel I should have used two to properly gauge.

Never used the third product.
How is the 95?

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
gonna start my aav2 soon. i took c20 about 2 months ago and ran it 6weeks. great strength gains and definitely leaned me out. felt pumped all the time. now that I'm off i feel skinier. already have another bottle that i will use with my next bulk to keep my BF lower

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How is the 95?
Considering the low dosage it really is just like other forskolin products to me; just minus the bowl movements early on. I have 5-6 different experiences with the ingredient. Only a little over half way through so still late to do a "final" judge on. I remained the same eating habits and workouts, yet I do appear to be leaning. That with the DAA has my libido up nicely, which always gives me an edge I feel. If life wasn't so hectic I could chart all aspects of life but can't now(college, baby, work).

Overall I would say a great product to use or add to a cut/recomp. Only draw back at all is that if you don't have a mg scale you need to either suspend in oil or add to another powder to judge servings. I did the oil route.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Considering the low dosage it really is just like other forskolin products to me; just minus the bowl movements early on. I have 5-6 different experiences with the ingredient. Only a little over half way through so still late to do a "final" judge on. I remained the same eating habits and workouts, yet I do appear to be leaning. That with the DAA has my libido up nicely, which always gives me an edge I feel. If life wasn't so hectic I could chart all aspects of life but can't now(college, baby, work).

Overall I would say a great product to use or add to a cut/recomp. Only draw back at all is that if you don't have a mg scale you need to either suspend in oil or add to another powder to judge servings. I did the oil route.
Thx.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All these products have similar effects yet in different catagories. Flattered to be up here with USP labs

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Each to their own.

Why not stack ;)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked